16

She's My True Love!

AMBER's POV

 

If I will let Krystal fall in love at the current me, I'm sure that I will lose her at the end. But if i won't let her fall in love with me before the due time, I will lose my real self. It's like i'm choosing between life and death. To be honest, it is hard than solving calculus problems.

 

"Going to meet her?"Key asked me when I got out of my room.

 

"I thought you already left." I answered him.

 

"I was afraid that you will kill yourself so I stayed."Key replied and scoffed.

 

"I already killed myself." I answered him that made him look at me.

 

"I see." he said and nodded his head putting his hand on his waist. "Well, let's be gay together." he continued and laughed.

 

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes on him. "I'm leaving."

 

"I'm glad you made up your mind."He said sounding relieve and curved a gentle smile.

 

"I got no other choice but to choose." I answered him before I walked out of the door.

 

I can't stay moping inside my room forever,right? I have to make a choice, decide on what I am going to do. Be a guy or be a girl? To lose Krystal or be with Krystal?I have to choose between them.

 

"Tsk!"

 

I stopped my car in front of Krystal's apartment. Once I stepped out in this car and stand on her doorstep, there is no turning back.

 

"Do you really want this Amber?"I questioned myself, holding my hands firmly on the steering wheel.

 

I let out a deep sigh before I opened the door of my car. I feel like I will go crazy if I delayed myself from seeing her again. I just realized now how deep I fall for her.

I took a deep breath before pressing her doorbell.

 

"C-Come in." she said,curving a faint smile.

 

I curved a faint smile too before I stepped inside. In just a short time, we already had this gap between us. I felt the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

 

"What do you want to drink? I'll prepare it for you." she said.

 

"Don't bother. Get dress, we're going out." I told her.

 

 I can see the surprised expression on her face. I just want to get rid of this awkwardness and gap between us.

 

"I'll be waiting." I continued and sat down on the sofa, turning on the television.

 

"Just give me 10 minutes."

 

"Take your time." I answered her.

 

In exactly ten minutes, she finished preparing. I opened the door for her and she stepped outside. This will be our first date, my real first date. I held her hand that made her look at me.

 

"Just to make sure you'll be always walking beside me and we are not taking my car with us." I told her.

 

I steal a glance on her and she is just lowering her head while we're walking. I noticed the pink shade on her cheeks and seeing it makes my heart flutter more. I hold her warm and soft hand gently.

 

"I'm sorry about how I behaved these past few days." I spoke after clearing my throat.

 

"It's okay. I understand that you were upset."

 

"Yeah, I was upset, mad really but not because of you."I stated. "But let's forget about that, I am past that phase. I want us to have some fun this time." I turned to her and grinned.

 

"If you have a problem, I'm always here for you." she said, giving me a light squeeze on my hand while curving her sweet smile.

 

"Same goes with you. I'm always here for you and no matter what, I will never leave you. I already made up my mind." I answered winking at her and smirked.

 

"Don't say words you are not sure you can keep." she replied, looking away.

 

"Don't worry, I don't give my word to someone that I don't intend to keep. So when I say it, i'll do it. That is my principle in life!"

 

"We'll see about that."