6

She's My True Love!

Amber kept pacing back and forth trying to figure out why Krystal reacted that way. She was so sure that the girl likes her. She didn’t expect that her confession will end up that way. What she thought that would happen was different from what happened in reality.

 

“That girl doesn’t like you Am, so deal with it.” Key said to his friend as he flips the page of the magazine he is scanning.

 

“I just don’t understand why she slammed her door on my face when I told her that I love her.” Amber said as she faced her best friend.

 

Key closes the magazine and met Amber’s eyes. This is the first time he saw Amber being like this because of the girl. Before, work is the only one that makes Amber so worked up.

 

“You’re a girl then she’s a girl, of course she will react that way. Who would have thought that a girl will confess to her?” Key said to him.

 

“Did you have the same reaction when Jonghyun first confess to you or you did the confession?” Amber asked boldly that made Key flinched.

 

“We kinda knew that we have feelings for each other before the confession.” Key answered and rolled his eyes on Amber.

 

“Man, this is hard!” Amber said with annoyance as she ruffled her short her.

 

“Well, if you want to make someone fall in love with you, you have to exert some effort. It’s like having your proposal approve by your Dad.” Key said to her. “In order for you to get a yes, you must work hard for it, impress the person. They say you need consistency and persistence!”

 

“Pfft! At the end you will just break up anyway!” Amber mumbled and scoffed.

 

“I have to go now. I still have works to do and meet Jonghyun.” Key spoke as he got up.

 

“Alright.” Amber answered.

 

After Key bid his goodbye and walked out in the apartment, Amber let out a deep sigh and dropped her on the couch. She stares at the ceiling, thinking about Krystal. She realized that courting a girl wouldn’t be that easy.

 

“I can’t find someone new and start all over again. It will cause too much delay in my part.” Amber sighed.

 

Making up her mind that she’s going to pursue Krystal, Amber decided to see her again. She waited for her outside their school. Still having her good looks, other people still catch her attention. She just flashed her dorky smiles to the girls who meet her eyes who giggle or squirm in response.

 

“Five minutes more.” Amber mumbled as she glanced on her wristwatch.

 

She is leaning against her car, looking at the people who enters and exits the University. Her face brightens up when finally, she spotted Krystal. But she slowly furrowed her brows when she noticed that someone is bothering her.

 

“Krystal!” she called her to get her attention and waved her hand.

 

Krystal is surprised to see Amber, as well as the guy who is with her. Thinking that the person who is calling Krystal is her boyfriend, the professor walked away. It made Krystal let out a deep sigh, feeling relieved. Once again, Amber saved her.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked Amber when she approached her.

 

“I’m here to fetch you.” Amber replied and grinned.

 

“I’m planning to walk home.” Krystal answered coldly.

 

“Then I will walk you home.”

 

Krystal looked at Amber and the girl just gave her a dorky smile. She didn’t expect that Amber is this stubborn.

 

“You won’t get anything from me even if you do that. So if I were you, I better stop.” Krystal spoke and it made Amber think.

 

“Well, I don’t mind!” Amber answered to her. “Just give me a chance to show you how much I love you.”

 

“You know we are both girls, right?” Krystal asked with raised brows.

 

“So?”

 

“What you are doing is not right!”

 

“My heart chose to love you. I can’t do anything about it anymore. Besides, loving is not a sin and never been a wrong in a first place.”

 

Krystal paused for a moment, looking at Amber straight in the eyes. When she sensed that the girl is serious in what she said she let out a deep sigh.

 

“Words aren’t enough for me Amber. Prove it to me and I’m telling you, I am not that easy to please.” She said to her.

 

“No problem, pleasing people is my expertise.” Amber replied and grinned.

 

“We’ll see.” Krystal answered with a smirk.

 

She starts to walk and Amber walked beside her.

 

“What about your car?” Krystal asked.

 

“Nobody will dare to touch it.” Amber answered her and Krystal just shrugged her shoulders.

 

Amber has a big smile on her face while walking along with Krystal. She knew that she managed to get passed the first stage. She has to start the game and finish it before the due time.

 

‘I’ll win your heart Krystal Jung. I will make you say that you love me! I will do it slowly but surely and in time!’ Amber thought.