12

She's My True Love!

AMBER’s POV

 

I don’t know what is happening to me right now but I have been dreaming about Krystal for three consecutive days. I can’t somehow get her out of my mind and the worst part is, every time I think about her, it made me smile. Every time I see her my heart flutters.

 

“Key, I think there’s something wrong with me!” I told my best friend.

 

“Why?”

 

“Krystal keeps popping in my mind.” I answered him and hold him on his shoulders. “Is it normal?”

 

He stared back in my eyes before he starts laughing his off. I quickly let go of the idiot.

 

“Aish! Laugh all you want.”

 

“It’s because that’s funny.” Key stated. “Is this the first time you experience that?”

 

“Obviously.” I rolled my eyes on him.

 

“Well let me tell you this.” He began holding me on my shoulder. “You are finally in love with a girl.”he continued and grinned.

 

“Ha! That’s absurd!” I remarked swatting off Key’s hand on my shoulder. “I will never fall in love with a girl.”

 

“What do you want? Fall in love with a guy?” Key said with sarcasm.

 

“Hell no!”

 

“I’m telling you my friend. Krystal melts your cold heart and captured it.” He stated.

 

“Nonsense! Amber Liu will never fall in love to a girl!” I remarked.

 

“But you already did.” Key said and smirked.

 

“Aish!”

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

While Amber is waiting for Krystal outside the University, she kept thinking about what Key told her. It did make her feel happy but at the same time it scares her. Her pride doesn’t want her to lose at the end. She bumped her head on the steering wheel. She felt frustrated having these feelings inside her for Krystal.

 

“I only got a few days left.” She mumbled.

 

She turned her head in one side when she heard someone knocked on the window. She thought it was already Krystal but she felt disappointed when she found out that it was another person. She rolled her windows down and greeted the other person with annoyed expression on her face.

 

“What now?” she questioned Hyuna with flat tone of voice.

 

Hyuna wasn’t surprised on how Amber greeted her. It wasn’t knew to her because she knew that from the day she turned Amber into a girl, the person dislike or shall I say hate her.

 

“Can you greet me like how you used to greet me back then?”

 

Although she appeared to be just joking, she meant what she said. She does love Amber but it’s too late for her to realize it.

 

“That would only happen in your memories Hyuna.” Amber answered coldly.

 

Amber’s words hurt Hyuna but she covered her pain with a fake laughter.

 

“Can you give me a ride home, instead? I kinda left my wallet and I don’t have friends to borrow some money too.” Hyuna said that made Amber raised an eyebrow.

 

“I can’t, I’m here to fetch Krystal.” Amber replied and pulled her wallet from her pocket. “How much do you need, I’ll just lend you some.”

 

Hyuna was disappointed. She made a story up but Amber still doesn’t want her to take her. She doesn’t want others to have her other than herself but she knows Amber won’t tell her that she loves her.

 

“Forget it.” She gave up. “I wish you luck in finding your true love.” She continued curving a weak smile.

 

Amber looked at Hyuna who is slowly walking farther away from her with furrowed brows. She was confused and she finds it strange on how Hyuna acted. Feeling sorry for her, she heaved a deep sigh before stepping out of her car.

 

“Alright! I’ll take you to your house!” she spoke.

 

Hyuna stopped from her trance and curved a smile before turning to Amber. She quickly walked back towards the girl and gave her a tight hug. Before, all she felt was hard chest but now is different.

 

“Hugging you right now feels different.” She said and giggled.

 

Amber quickly pulled herself from Hyuna’s hug feeling embarrassed and awkward.

 

“Just get inside the car.” She spoke and entered inside her car.

 

Little did she know, Krystal saw her hugging Hyuna and the girl felt something in her chest. Krystal isn’t sure what it is but all she knows is that she doesn’t want to see or talk to Amber now.

 

“She’s a liar too.” Krystal mumbled with pain in her voice and quickly left.

 

Thinking that Amber is seeing other girl too gives pain in her heart.