13

She's My True Love!

 

Suho saw that what he assumed was Krystal's boyfriend isn't waiting outside like what the guy always does. He took the chance to approached Krystal along with his friends. He likes Krystal so much that he won't back down just like that.

 

"Hi Krys!" he greeted her with a smile.

 

"Suho." Krystal replied curving a weak smile.

 

"We're going to the karaoke house, do you want to come with us?" Suho asked, hoping for Krystal to come along.

 

"I'm sorry but I need to go home." Krystal answered.

 

Krystal was about to leave but someone grabbed her hand that stopped her from leaving. It is Suho's friend, Kai. She pulled her hand away from his grip but she can't break.

 

"Just hang-out with our buddy for once, will you? Don't just turn him down all the time."Kai said.

 

"Let me go!" Krystal protested.

 

She suddenly felt nervous and panicked. Kai is gripping her hand firmly and she felt in danger.

 

"Kai, just let her go." Suho said to his friend, seeing Krystal is hurt.

 

"Dude, aren't you get tired and sick of being turned down by her?"Kai spoke.

 

 

"Just let her go. Her boyfriend probably doesn't want her to hang-out with other guys." Suho said,releasing Kai's grip from Krystal's hand.

 

Meanwhile, Amber's speed up his car thinking that Krystal is probably waiting for her at this time. She hoped that the girl will wait for her. Hyuna never see Amber like this before. She never saw her this worried over a girl.

 

"You do love her." Hyuna mumbled.

 

"What?" Amber asked glancing at her.

 

"What did she do that made you fall in love with her? Did she tell you her tragic life story?" Hyuna said and Amber suddenly stepped on the break.

 

Thanks to their seatbelts, they didn't hit their head on what is in front of them. The car following them almost crashed on their bumper. The driver yelled at them but Amber didn't pay attention to him. What Hyuna said caught Amber's attention and curiosity.

 

"What tragic life story?" she asked Hyuna.

 

"Oh, she did not tell you?" Hyuna said and curved a sly smile. "If she didn't tell you, then I won't."

 

"Tell me!" Amber demanded.

 

"It is not my place to tell that, if you want, why won't you ask her?"

 

Amber always get pissed when others don't answer her questions especially if the information she is asking is important for her.

 

"Alright." Amber replied. "Step out of my car!"he continued that shocked Hyuna.

 

"What?"

 

"I'm going to Krystal. Your place is not far from here right? We are past halfway there, so you can walk your way home." Amber told her.

 

Hyuna scoffed in disbelief. She knew Amber wasn't joking at all.

 

"You love the wrong person Amber. That girl will never love the real you!" Hyuna stated before she stepped out of the car.

 

Amber didn't care what Hyuna had said. She drove fast back to the University. She stopped her can whe she spotted Krystal on the sidewalk surrounded by a group of friends. She saw that Suho's hand is acrossed Krystal's shoulder. It lit up her jealousy. She stepped out of her car in the middle of the road and approached the group.

 

"Yah, what are you doing here."Amber said Krystal calmly, looking at her sternly.

 

Suho quickly let go of Krystal. He got intimidated by the look of Amber's eyes.

 

"I'll take you home."s he said as she grabbed Krystal's hand but the girl yanked her hand that surprised her.

 

"It seems your girl doesn't want to go with you dude." Kai told Amber and curved a sarcastic smile.

 

"I'm in the bad mood so take my advice, shut the up!" Amber answer Kai.

 

"L-Let's go." Krystal dragged Amber away from the group.

 

She knew that if she won't do anything, a fight will start. It was a quiet ride back to her apartment. None of them uttered any word. Krystal turned to Amber but the girl keep looking straight ahead.

 

"Why are you upset?" she asked when Amber stopped the car in front of her aparyment. "Did you and that girl fought?

 

"What girl?" Amber asked with furrowed her brows.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes thinking that Amber denied what she saw. She opened the door and slammed it close after she stepped out. Amber quickly got out when she realized what Krystal meant.

 

"She was just a friend!" she said Krystal that made the girl stopped from her trance.

 

Krystal looked at Amber with raised brows.

 

"She asked me if I could drive her home because she lost her wallet."

 

"And you believed that excuse." Krystal said with annoyance as she looked away. "So stupid."

 

"And why is that guy's swinging his arm across your shoulder?" Amber retorted.

 

"He just defended me from his jerk friend."

 

"Was it really necessary for him to do that?"Amber questioned raising the tone of her voice.

 

"You don't know what really happened so you won't understand."  Krystal answered.

 

Amber remembered what Hyuna had said. She wants to ask Krystal about it but she knew that she can't just ask Krystal about that.

 

"If you tell me what happened then I'll be able to understand you." she replied.