5

She's My True Love!

AMBER’s POV

 

I know most of the girls love jewelries and accessories, but I don’t know if Krystal is one of those girls. I don’t want to weird her out if I will suddenly give her one of those as a present every time I’ll visit her. It’s really hard to pick a present when you don’t have any idea what the receiver likes.

 

“You are good at pleasing girls, I’m sure you can choose something she will like.” Key said to me. “What do you usually give to your girls before?”

 

“I don’t give anything to them. Heck, I only see them just one time.” I answered him and he shook his head.

 

“You are really helpless!” he spoke and I just grinned.

 

“Key, why don’t you pick something for me as Krystal’s present?”

 

“You do it yourself. I don’t want to get involve with your agendas with her.” he answered me coldly.

 

“Pfft! At least give your suggestions.”

 

He just rolled his eyes on me and I get his answer. He doesn’t want to help me! I wander around the streets, checking out every store that I passed by, hoping to see something for Krystal.

 

“May I help you?” the store attendant asked me.

 

I turned to look at her, well, more on check her out. Perfect bust, nice curves and very y legs, in short, she’s smoking hot. I suddenly got this urge to get her in bed. I unconsciously swallowed the lump in my throat and curved a smile.

 

“It seems you don’t need my help here.” She said and is looking at me sternly. “ert!” she said before she left me.

 

“I didn’t see that coming.” I mumbled and scoffed.

 

“You were obviously checking her out.” Someone said behind me that made me turned around.

 

“Hyuna.”

 

“Miss me?”she answered me with a smirk on her face and then wrapped her hands around my neck.

 

“Honestly, no!” I answered and take her hands off me.

 

“It seems you don’t like me to wrap my hands around you anymore unlike before.” She said and scoffed. “Maybe because now, you are a girl too.” She continued with a sly smile.

 

“I will get back to my old self Hyuna, you’ll see.” I stated confidently with a smile.

 

I furrowed my brows when she laughed out loud. This girl must have gone crazy!

 

“What’s so fuuny?”

 

“You!” she answered me and continued laughing. “Do you really think someone will truly love a person like you? Just accept your fate Liu, you will be living as a girl until your last breath.”

 

“What if I find someone who will truly love me?”

 

“Then from the moment she said that she loves you, the curse will be broken.” She informed me.

 

“I thought if I get a kiss from her, the curse will be broken.” I stated and chuckled. “It is easier than I thought it would be.”

 

“Did I forget to tell you that you only got one month to break the curse? Otherwise, you will be permanently live as a girl even if you find your true love.”

 

“You !”

 

Believe me, I want to strangle her to death right then and there. If only we are not in public place right now, I will definitely do that. I clenched my teeth when I saw her devious smirk before she left me. How can I make Krystal fall in love with me in just one month?

 

“I think I got no other choice but to start courting Krystal now.” I sighed.

 

I bought flowers and chocolates as my present to her. This is what suitors usually bring if they pay a visit to the person they are courting, right? This would be my first time courting someone and I hope I will do it well. I rang the doorbell in her apartment and hid the presents behind my back.

 

“Hey Krys.” I greeted her.

 

“Amber.” She answered and smiled sweetly. “I thought you won’t be coming here today.”

 

“Well, I bought these for you.” I said and gave my presents to her.

 

I can see that she got surprise. I mean, she probably didn’t expect that I will give her flowers and chocolates. Chocolates that are incased in a heart-shaped box.

 

“Why are you giving me those?” she asked me and I can sense that she didn’t get amuse to it.

 

“I will be straightforward to you.” I told her as I took a deep breath. “Krystal Jung Soojung, I love you and I want to date you!”

 

Her eyes slowly widened and my heart began to pound. I suddenly got nervous, the hell, why am I nervous? We just stood there for I don’t know how long, staring into each other’s eye. I should look at her in the eyes or otherwise, she will think that I’m lying to her which is really I am.

 

“Y-You’re out of your mind!” she said and slammed the door on my face.

 

! I messed up!