11

She's My True Love!

Amber starts to get bothered by her conscience if she will really use Krystal. She knew deep in her heart that she will just hurt her at the end. Krystal deserves someone who will truly love her, not someone who will just use her and dumped her after. These are the thought that keeps popping in her mind. While looking at Krystal who looks happy slicing a cake, and putting a piece on a plate, Amber let out a sigh.

 

“I only have few more days left and now I’m having these doubts.” Amber muttered.

 

“Did you say something?” Krystal asked with raised brows.

 

“Ah, d-don’t mind me.” Amber replied with an awkward smile.

 

Krystal shrugged her shoulders and handed the plate to Amber. Amber received it with her dorky smile. Their moment was disturbed when the doorbell rang. It made Amber raised her brows while Krystal furrowed hers. It made her wonder who comes to visit her at this hour.

 

“Excuse me.” Krystal said and Amber just nodded her head in response.

 

Krystal opened the door and is surprised the person who is standing on her doorstep.

 

“Hey.” Suho greeted her curving a smile and hand the flowers he is holding to the girl he wanted to see. “For you.”

 

"Thanks." Krystal replied shortly, curving a forced smile.

 

She thought that onced she accepts the flowers, Suho would leave but she was wrong.

 

"I heard what other girls did to you yesterday." Suho stated looking Krystal with concern. "Are you okay?"

 

 

"I-I'm fine."Krystal answered, feeling uneasy around Amber.

 

Amber on the other hand got impatient waiting for Krystal to come back. She put down her cake she enjoyed so much and head to the main door. Her presence caught the two persons attention. She raised her brows when she saw the bouquet of flowers on Krystal's hand and seeing it ticks her off.

 

"Who we have here?" she said swinging her hand around Krystal's shoulder pulling the girl close to her.

 

She flashed a cocky smile on Suho who is looking at them with raised brows. It is not only him who got surprised, Krystal got surprised on what Amber did.

 

"What brings you here dude?" she asked Suho.

 

Krystal kept silent and is hanging her head low. She felt her face warm and she knows that she's blushing.

 

"Uhm..I-I'm just checking if Krystal is fine." Suho stuttered.

 

Thinking that Amber is a guy and noticing the ticked off expression on Amber's face, it scared the hell out of him.

 

"As you can see, she's completely fine. I'll make sure that she will always be fine."

 

"I see. Then, I'll take my leave." Suho said then quickly left without saying a proper goodbye.

 

Amber curved a victorious smile shooing Suho away. She felt pain on her side when Krystal elbowed her. She pulled her hand off Krystal's shoulder. She followed Krystal who is heading back in the living room and quickly snatched the bouquet from the girl's hand.

 

"Yah! Give me that!" Krystal yelled and glared at Amber.

 

"Do you like it that much? It's even the cheapest one." Amber retorted holding the flowers away from Krystal.

 

"So what? I like the flowers." Krystal reprimanded and hearing it got Amber annoyed.

 

"Fine."

 

Amber tossed the bouquet back at Krystal.

 

"Geez, I can't believe you act like a kid despite your age."

 

"It's because you didn't accept the first bouquet of flowers I bought for you while you accepted his right away." Amber reasoned out and sulked.

 

Krystal stared at Amber. She can’t believe that Amber will bring that up now.

 

“What?”

 

“Are you jealous of Suho?” Krystal asked.

 

This question caught Amber off guard. She didn’t realize that she is jealous of Suho. She never felt this emotion before. She has never been jealous of anyone before, just now.

 

“You are jealous, aren’t you?” Krystal continued and laughed.

 

“Me? Jealous?” Amber replied with sarcasm pointing herself. “Oh please.”

 

“Just admit it, you are jealous.” Krystal insisted.

 

“The only thing that I admit Krystal Jung…”Amber said as he crooked a smile on her face. “Is that I’m in love with you!” she continued, moving her face closer to the girl.

 

Krystal feels her heart slowly began to pound when she realized how closed Amber’s face to her, how close their lips are. She quickly pushed Amber away when she felt her face feels warms. She quickly turned her back at Amber feeling her pounding heart.

 

‘This can’t be!’ Amber thought, hearing her own heartbeat loud and clear.