14

She's My True Love!

AMBER's POV

 

I am curious as hell about what Hyuna told me. Krystal didn't tell me anything. I didn't even know anything about her life. All I know is her name, age,address, school that she is attending to, and course that she's taking up. I haven't met any of her friends and members of her family.

 

"Wondering again whether you are in love with Krystal Jung or not?" Key told me as he pushed my feet off his table.

 

"No."I answered as I adjusted my position on my seat.

 

"So what is it this time?" he asked with raised brows before he took his seat.

 

"Hyuna told me something about Krystal." I answered him.

 

"Whatever that is,don't believe her. Focus in winning over Krystal's heart because your time is running out." Key said to me.

 

"I wished I can just ignore it but it concerned Krystal."

 

"And you are worried about her?" he said with a smirk. "I think what's happening is the opposite. It is her who captured your heart." he continued and chuckled.

 

"You really find it funny huh?"I said with sarcasm and rolled my eyes on him.

 

Key shrugged his shoulder in response.

 

"What did Hyuna tell you?"

 

"She told me that Krystal will never love the real me." I replied.

 

"Well you are a player and you broke countless of girls' heart, I don't think a girl will date a man with that history."

 

"Remind me again, why is it that you are my best friend?"I told him as I narrowed my eyes on him.

 

"It is because I always slap the truth about you on your face." he answered me and grinned.

 

"Whatever! People will fall in love to any person they will come to love. Hyuna told me too that Krystal has a tragic life story."

 

"Tragic? Now that's interesting."

 

"Yeah. I want to know what that is."

 

"She's living alone right? Maybe she is an orphan. Her family was killed or had died in an accident."

 

"She should have told me."

 

"Ask the right questions, you'll get your answers."

 

"I'll ask Hyuna instead."

 

 

"After ditching her, do you think she will talk to you?"

 

"I didn't hold a grudge against her even if she cursed me."

 

"Dude, trust me! Girls, they hold grudges."Key stated and nodded his head.

 

"Maybe but not all." I answered him.

 

I went to Hyuna's place. Key was right, girls do hold a grudge. When she saw that I was the one standing on her doorstep, she slammed the door on my face.

 

"Yah! Open up!" I said as I continued knocking on her door.

 

"You are not welcome here Amber." she answered me.

 

"I just want to ask you about something!"

 

" off Amber!" she yelled.

 

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry of what I did to you. I was just pissed."

 

"Saying sorry is not enough for me." she answered me.

 

"What do you want me to do then?"

 

"As if you will do if I ever ask you to do something for me."

 

"I'll do anything you will ask me except leaving Krystal or staying away from her."

 

There was a brief moment of silence before she opened the door. She let me come inside and I felt relieved.

 

"So what do you come here for?"she asked me.

 

"About what you have said about Krystal."

 

"Curiosity kills a cat they say." Hyuna said with a sly smirk.

 

“What do you know about Krystal?”

 

“That curse doesn’t require a true loves’ kiss Amber to be broken. From the moment the person you love says that she loves you, it will be broken and you will change back right in front of her.” Hyuna informed me that made me widened my eyes.

 

“J-Just that simple?” I said in disbelief.

 

“Yeah! So if you want to turn back to being a guy then you have to make Krystal say that she loves you.” She answered me.

 

“Then all I have to do is make her say those words!” I said happily.

 

“You’ll have your old self back but I’m sure you’ll lose her.”

 

I turned to Hyuna when I heard what she said. This girl loves to bring my happiness down to the drain.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Krystal hates guys. She will never ever let herself be with a guy.” Hyuna stated.

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Think of a reason why a girl will come to hate a guy forever.”