7

She's My True Love!

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I am just following Krystal going back to her place. We have this distance between us. We are like strangers, heading in the same direction. She doesn’t want me to talk to her and honestly, I’m starting to get bored.

 

“Ahem!” I cleared my throat to get her attention when I walked beside her. “Do you want to drop by somewhere else, grab some snack or something before you go home?” I asked her.

 

“I’m still full.” she answered me shortly

 

“How about watch a movie or go shopping?” I replied and she stopped from walking then turned to me.

 

“If you want to do those things, you don’t have to drag me with you.” She said to me as she looked at me sternly.

 

I got speechless, a bit stunned on how she answered me. She is not the same Krystal that I save from the other night. That girl is sweet and definitely nice! Did she change her behaviour for me not to court her anymore?

 

“Well, I want to do those things with you.” I said to her. “I think it will be more fun if you are with me.” I continue and flashed a smile to her.

 

She stared at me for a moment then blew out a sigh.

 

“I’m tired that is why I want to go home as soon as possible.” She stated before she stars walking again.

 

Without asking her permission, I took the books and her bag that she’s carrying. She should have said that earlier. I mentally face-palmed myself for not taking the initiative to do it. Girls love gentlemen and treated like a princess. I should consider Krystal likes that.

 

“I can carry them myself you know.” She spoke as she looked away.

 

“You said you are tired, so I am just helping you.” I answered her and grinned.

 

“Do whatever you want.”

 

She walked again ahead of me. When we reached her apartment, she took her books and bag from me.

 

“You can leave now.”

 

“H-Huh?”

 

“You got nothing to do here anymore, right? You already walked me back home so you may take your leave.”

 

Just like that, and then she closed her door to me. I’m completely shock of her 360 degrees changes. She becomes cold to me. I walked back to the University and unexpectedly, I saw Hyuna, leaning against my car.

 

“Hey!” she greeted me with a sweet smile when she saw me.

 

“What are you doing here? And can you please not lean against my car?” I said to her with annoyance.

 

“It seems that you are not in the mood.” She said and scoffed.

 

“Isn’t that obvious?” I answered her with sarcasm before I opened the door on the driver’s side.

 

“Did that girl shut you off?” she asked me with annoying smirk on her face.

 

“It’s none of your business!” I said to her.

 

I was about to get inside my car when she said something again.

 

“You are just wasting your time Amber. If you really want to get back your old self then you better find another girl to help you. Trust me, that girl won’t be able to do that!”

 

“Are you kidding me? You are saying to trust you? After all you did to me, I don’t think I can, Hyuna.”

 

“It’s up to you. But don’t blame me if you won’t be able to turn yourself back to normal on time.” She said to me before she walked away.

 

I don’t know what her problem is. Krystal suddenly became cold while she is acting like a concerned friend to me. It is weird and totally odd!

 

“Good morning, Krystal-sshi!” I greeted her cheerfully the next morning when I fetch her in he apartment.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked me and I noticed that she got a bit surprise.

 

“I thought of giving you a ride to the University.” I said to her.

“Don’t bother. I’m walking there.” She answered me which made me frown.

 

“It’s quiet far you know. You might fall asleep in your class because of tiredness.” I replied to her.

 

She just waved her hands on me and walked away. I am not really planning to walk again at that far. But I guess I have no other choice. The Princess wants to walk her way going there so I’m walking.

 

“Let me carry your things.” I sighed when I walked beside her and get her bag and books.

 

“I should bring a lot of things every day since you are willing to carry them for me.”she said with a sly smile.

 

Since when did she become devious?

 

"But Amber..."she called me with a gentle voice and it made me look at her. "Thank you!" she continued with a gentle smile.

 

Seeing that smile made me feel great. It gives warmth in my heart that I ended up smiling back at her.

 

"Don't mention it." I answered.