1

She's My True Love!

Amber was born in this world as a normal human male. He only go out with girls, fool around, and do all the things that a guy would enjoy to do. He became known as ‘player’ and a ‘heartbreaker’. He liked those titles though, somehow it made him feel proud. He felt like he’s superior than other males in this world. But his world was turned upside down after this one incident.

 

“You finally woke up.”

 

He heard a girl’s voice when he opened his eyes. He turned to one side and saw a very hot nurse holding a chart on her chest. She flashed her bright smile at him and somehow it made him wonder if she will go out with him.

 

“W-What happened?” he questioned her as he slowly got up on the bed, cupping his head with his right hand.

 

He felt something had changed. He feels that there is something different in his body. He flinched when he feel a bumped on his chest when he touched it. He touched his crotch and what was there before, wasn’t there anymore. His key in order to enter a heavenly body is now gone!

 

“W-What are you doing, Miss?” the nurse asked him, looking at him strangely.

 

“What did you do to me?!” he asked her frantically when he turned to her.

 

She got quite surprised when he raised his voice to her. He really is mad right now. He felt like he had been subjected into a certain experiment without his consent. He knew he is in the hospital right now and who knows what they have done to him while he was asleep.

 

‘Wait, how did I end up here?’ Amber thought.

 

“Are you okay?” she asked him with concern in her voice looking worried at him.

 

“This is all just a dream, right?” Amber questioned her forcing a smile on his face as he turned to her.

 

She looked back at him for a moment. Amber got his answer on the way she looked at him.

 

“Why don’t you lie down first and get some rest.” She said as she aided him to lie back on his bed.

 

Amber tried to recall what happened to him. When he finally remembered, he jumped off his bed which startled the nurse who was attending him and dashed out on his room.

 

“I will definitely find you, witch!” Amber mumbled as he run his way out of the hospital.

 

He was already panting when he reached his destination. He was standing in front of this old house. He regret coming on this house yesterday. He took a big gulp before he set his foot on the private property. His heart was pounding when he finally reach the doorstep. But before he can press the doorbell, the door suddenly swung open.

 

“What the…”

 

The atmosphere inside the house is giving him an eerie feeling. He looked around as he walk his way into the living room where the person whom he was looking was already sitting on the living chair, who seem to know his sudden visit and is already waiting for him.

 

“I thought you wouldn’t come back here, Ambie!” she said to him with a sly smirk when she looked at him.

 

“What did you do to me?!” Amber quickly asked her with rage in his eyes.

 

He watched her as she got up from her seat and laid the cup of tea that she was drinking on the center table. She walked over to where he is and wrapped her hand around his shoulder.

 

“Even if your body had changed, you are still surely attractive as a girl.” she said to him and kissed him on his lips.

 

Amber pushed her but unlike before, he is not that strong anymore. He enjoyed her kiss last night but now, for him it is like a poison that he should avoid. With all his might he pushed her away and he saw the surprised look on her face, but then later just curve a smirk.

 

“Turn me back to my old self!” Amber demanded after he wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

 

“What made you think that I can help you with that?” she replied as she flipped her hair. “I got nothing to do about what happened to you.” She continued which made him to clench his teeth.

 

“I know you are the one who changed me, Hyuna!” Amber answered back.

 

“You are indeed a smart guy Amber.” She retorted and laughed. “But you came at the wrong place, I don’t have the potion which can turn you back into a guy this instant.”

 

“You!” Amber looked at her sternly.

 

“Don’t worry, there is another way that will change you back to normal again.” Hyuna informed him.

 

“Tell me, what is it?” Amber demanded.

 

“Find a girl who will truly fall in love with you!” Hyuna replied with a smirk which made Amber’s hope to drop.

Amber knew that 90% percent of the girls in Korea hate him. He knew that others just stick around just to sleep with him. They are after the pleasure he gave them, that’s all most of them want.

 

“That’s impossible!” Amber replied. “How can I make a girl fall in love with me when I’m also a girl?!”

 

“It’s not my problem anymore, Amber.” Hyuna replied and walk back closer to him. “I will miss your friend down there!” she continued as she touched his crotch.

 

Amber quickly took a few steps back. He surely wants to strangle Hyuna to death but he knew that killing her wouldn’t turn him back to a guy.

 

“I will be trapped in this body forever.” Amber mumbled, feeling devasted.

 

Hyuna lift up his chin to make him looked at her. She caress his face with her other hand and slightly lean closer her face to him.

 

“If you miss me, you can always come by in my house.” She invited him as she looked at him seductively.

 

Amber take Hyuna’s hands off him and without saying a word, he left. He wandered in the streets of Seoul, trying to figure out how he would get out in a mess he is into. He kicked the public bench when he can’t think of anything, which made him hurt his foot. He winced in pain as he hopped around. Then his attention was transferred to these guys who seem to bother a girl. He knew what is happening and being the normal reckless him, he steps in the situation.

 

“What do you want from my girlfriend?” he asked them which made them looked at him with surprised expression on their faces.

 

He swung his hand around the girl’s shoulder and pulled her closer to his side. Somehow, he liked the scent of the perfume she’s wearing. He glanced at her and their eyes met for the first time.