Chapter 2

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold in Jessica's, that means she speaks English. while in Taeyeon's, she wrote on paper.

 

 

Jessiieeeeee ! ! ! ! ! ! !


Someone ran toward me and then hugged me tightly .


" YA! ! YA ! ! ! Get off from me ! I can’t breathe " . I was trying to let go of this someone's arms .


" OMG ! ! Jessie . I really miss you . When did you get in Korea ? How does the atmosphere in London ? Do you bring a gift for me . OMG Jessiieeee "


" YA! ! ! Can you stop asking . And stop hugging me . " Dear God this kid will make my ears sore .


" You , Meanie ! " Then this person let go of  their arms and then pouted .


" Whatever !"


" OMG ! ! Jessiieee ! ! ! "


"What again ? ? ? "


" What's wrong with your forehead ? why could hurt like that ? "
 


Flashback

 

Sigh ! ! ! Korea . I really miss this place . Although I was born in LA , United States. But still, Korea is home for me . I always feel homesick with Korea wherever I am . For 3 months I was in London for a student exchange . And here I am now , in front of my school. Then I got into and look around , maybe had changes while I was away . And it didn’t. Still as before .
and then I walk and see the school , the class seems to have started . No, nope! I don’t like running . And once I was in front of my classroom door , I 'd guess that the teachers already in the classroom . Then I was knocking the door ..


Tok Tok ..


" Oh , you're back Miss Jung . Please sit down " The teacher told me to sit down , but when I want to sit one seat I had, occupied by someone. Who is she? she looks like a new one.


" Hey , this is where I sit . Why are you sitting on my seat? " Omg this little kid . She didn’t look I was beside her. And finally the stupid face or innocent , I can’t tell the difference , she was looking towards me .


"Sorry , Miss Jung . I who told her to sit there while you 're away . Taeyeon - ah , can you sit in the back of the chair you are sitting on right now Because it is the seat of Miss Jung . " Then the teacher was saying it to that person . and then her face expressionless that it was moved in the seat behind me .


And after the class ends .. I 'll go to the place I miss most at this school . As I 've predicted this lake is always makes me calm . And I also dropped down closer to the lake . I was sitting in the grass near the lake .
This afternoon the sun is not too hot . Oh , I'm sure if the sun is too hot these days I 'd rather be in the classroom because they have air conditioned. And when I look to the side , there is a stone. Well , it turns out that the stone is still there . Sigh ! ! There was no time to think about it and anyway it looks like hours of rest should be finished I went back to class . I stood up and when I looked ..


PAAKK ! ! ! !


Awwwww ! ! !

I was screaming when I look at a stone hit my forehead . And for god's sake ! It's very hurt. Then I was rubbing my forehead. ! ! ! Who did this to me . I guess my forehead was bleeding. Agghhhhh ! ! ! DAMN IT ! ! Then I was rushing around looking towards me to find out who had thrown stones at my forehead . I climbed to the top ..
This woman is so stupid , how she climbed a tree so that I didn’t see her while the tree and it was on above and of course I can see her from here . Then I was pretend not to see her . and when she came down from the tree .


" Hey ! ! ! ! ! ! ' I shouted to her. with a shocked face she was looking towards me . Her face began to pale as she saw me with a cold stare . And she didn’t move at all from the position where after she fell from a tree .


" I know you are a stone 's throw and hit my forehead . " Then she was silent , I don’t know what she is afraid or doesn’t admit her guilt . At least she should apologize to me .

End Flashback

" Oh , this is just a minor injury, I just fell and hit the floor . "


" Do you want me to take you to the school nurse's office ? "


"It’s ok. I will treat it at home later . "


" Ok , fine . if so I'm going to the first class . Bye Jessie "


Then I went into the classroom . When I would sit down , I saw her again , with her ​​eyes empty as well . What are all the things that she doesn’t always look attractive so that there is no expression in her eyes , including me ? Ah I don’t know . She's a strange and arrogant .


Flashback


" I want you to say sorry to me . Say it, right now! LOOK ! ! You have made my forehead was bleeding, and is very hurt . " Without saying a word and then she ran away and left me.


" Hey ! ! ! ! Where you want to go ? You haven’t told apologize to me . " Aisshhh ! ! ! that woman . STRESSSS ! ! ! !


" But , what's this ? . Hmm , maybe this is her thing .


End Flashback


Ah, well ! I don’t want to remember it again . Then I continued learning .


Skip class ...


Hmm , finally class ended. OMG ! ! I forgot today I had to leave early because Krystal has been waiting for me . Then when I moved away , suddenly someone bumps into me from behind .


" YA ! ! Mute . Why don’t you put your eyes on the road . Already mute now and now can’t see well . " Someone has snapped .


Then she wrote something on a paper and give it to me . After that she went regardless of the person who snapped and she hadn’t even looked at my eyes . Again .

End POV

Today the clouds again and it looks like it will rain . And lucky today Taeyeon carrying an umbrella that had been prepared by her grandmother . Blue umbrella with clouds image .
 


Taeyeon 's POV
 
It seems like it would rain later , and I'm glad because I bring an umbrella and when I get home won’t get rain . I don’t want to make my father and grandmother worried again see me soaking wet because of the rain. And on this day , BIG SIGH ! ! !


Flashback


" I want you to say sorry to me . Say it, right now! LOOK ! ! You have made my forehead was bleeding and is very hurt. " She was screaming at me . And I was immediately gone .


End Flashback


AAGGHHH ! ! ! I wish I could scream out loud . Why is everything in the school is very frustrating . Oh , Look ! ! She was very arrogant and looks like a character who has a bad character in the drama . Her eyes, oh dear God , as all must obey what is commanded by her. or with words that when mixed speaks English, awww so interesting ! ! ( rolled eyes ) . With brown hair and long , thin lips and then her body that is not too tall , petite and cute like me . I mean , short . Not all short was cute . Besides who she is , behaving like a princess . Aiisshhhh ! ! ! Whatever! ! ! !


After a while I was wrestling with a conscience for me, I was headed home . And oh , really like what I told you , rain .
Then I sent a message to my father ,


I 'm on the way home . We eat together today . ^ ^


And I was walking towards the bus stop . I hope this day the bus was not full so I didn’t wait too long and can return quickly to home . And I was walking while listening to Stephen Speaks’s song and title is Out of my league . I don’t know why when I listen to this song , I was reminded by someone . NO NO , not possible . Certainly not her . But ....


AAGGHHH ! ! ! !


BRAAAKKKKKKKKKKK ! ! ! ! ! !


Light.. and my eyes become opaque..


End POV

A woman lying on the bed , like a sleeping princess . It's just little her skin is pale because something has happened to her. but her body was warm with a blanket on their body . And someone patiently waiting for that woman woke up and looked at her with a soft and visible concern in her eyes . She was then washed her face with a warm cloth . Maybe that face is not pale anymore .


" Unnie , is she improving ? "


And one that was nodded her head .
" I found her phone , and I think her family is very worried about her. Look , Unnie . her father called several times . "
Then someone else took it up the phone and call someone .
And after that ...


" Yoboseyo ? ? Taeyeon - ah .. "


" Hello , I'm sorry . I'm Jessica , Taeyeon’s friend . I just want to inform that Taeyeon was in my home, Uncle . She had been an accident , but the circumstances she was fine . And she is sleeping right now . I want to let you know that, Uncle not too panicked . "


" Oh , Jessica - si . Thank you so much because you 've helped Taeyeon , then I would pick her up now. "


" If I could give advice . What if you pick her up tomorrow. In addition because Taeyeon was sleeping to recover her body , now the rain is very heavy and it's dangers if you pick here . "


" What it does not bother you ? "


" It's okay . No problem with me, Uncle . "


" Ok , fine . Thank you Jessica - si . "


Then she was hung up .


" I 've told her father that she's here . "


" Unnie actually what happened ? "

Flashback

Jessica was rushed to go home because her sister is Krystal Jung was waiting . she had promised her sister will be home early to eat together . After over 3 months of leaving her sister who lives alone . Their parents were in LA and she just lived alone with her sister in Korea . During Jessica is in London , Krystal staying with her friend namely, Sulli .
But suddenly she remembered the paper given by Taeyeon and she read it .
Sorry .

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter