Chapter 5

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV



Big sigh! Krystal was very prankster. I had no idea what she was thinking. And she has made me embarassed. How can I bleed like that when thought about Jessica was dancing y. Taeyeon, you ruin everything. You shouldn’t think of things that aren’t important. The first you should think is study and learn so that I can pass with good grades and can make my father and halmoni proud. But arrgghhh !! Krystal.


"Taetae Unnie !!!" then yes that person was calling me with a naughty smile.


"What are you doing here?" Krystal was asking me.
Then I was just smiling reply to her question.


"I'll take you home, and sshh !! You shouldn’t reject it today. Ohh, or you want Jessica Unnie who drove you home? Eyyy .. "

Then I was shaking my head when the last question.


"Ok, fine. kaja !!! "
I was still standing and not moving and Krystal asked me.


"And btw, Taetae Unnie. Jessica Unnie was in the shower. Do you want to meet her first? "
I was immediately rushed out .. and Krystal laughed.
And I'm also confused by the behavior of my own.



Then Krystal drove me but I insisted that I didn’t want her to take me until in front of my house. Finally, she drove up to the front hallway and I was walking towards my house.


When I got home, Halmoni was greeted me.


"Tae-Tae, finally you're home. I'm very worried about you. Come in! " then Halmoni had invited me to quickly get into the house.


"Your father will be home soon, he's still a bit of work to be done. You better take a shower afterwards we will eat together. "
 


End POV

 


The house is not big and fancy but it becomes a luxury because of the happiness that is in it. There are only three people who were inside the house, but never feel lonely or lost joy. Although the life they lead is not always smooth and often get into trouble but always be grateful for being with people who loved.
 


Taeyeon's room
 


After do the task, Taeyeon also want to sleep but suddenly she gets a message.


Pidididiittt.pidiiidiiitt


Then she opened the message.


Taetae Unnie, I will pick you tomorrow after school. ^^


Taeyeon sighed after reading the message.


Ignore the message that she read earlier, finally Taeyeon was lying in bed, and then she fell asleep.
 


The next morning at school ...
 


All the students talked about the talent contest which will be implemented shortly. Some people want to talk about who is going to win that contest and the others wanted and dreamed of becoming a contestant. Of course there is someone very thought about that not because she is a contestant or even she wants to follow them talk about who is going to win but she was thinking about how someone to win the contest, and of course it was Taeyeon. She had promised to Jessica that she will help her to think about what should be show in the contest.


Today at school was noticeably faster and it’s time to lunch.

.

Behind the school, near the lake.



Two girls are sitting near the lake.


"Then what is the plan or an idea for a contest later?"


"Aii dhoonn no"


"YA!! I told you if you go anywhere please bring paper and pen. Here! "


"I've made a notebook for you, you can also draping this a notebook in your neck like this." Jessica also defines a notebook that she wear it on Taeyeon’s neck.


Taeyeon smiled indicates that she is happy and grateful for the gift.


"So wherever you go, no longer find it difficult to communicate. I know you're senile. Pfttt! "
Although Jessica talk to cold but taeyeon know that Jessica sincerely kind and caring to her.


I haven’t yet to find an idea for your performance later but I will promise to help you and I will keep that promise.

Taeyeon wrote it in a her new notebook given by Jessica.


"Ok, oh we should eat first. I'm so hungry "Jessica pouted because she was starving.
Then Taeyeon provide lunch box to Jessica.

 
"Bibimbap ???"


yes, you don’t like it? Halmoni make food for our lunch. I so miss eating Korean food. I don’t particularly like the western food. So if you don’t want, I'll take all of it.


Taeyeon was poised to take the lunch box of Jessica's hand.

 
"No. Who said I don’t want. Actually I also miss eating Korean food. If I want to eat, I have to order or go to restaurant because I and krystal can’t cook Korean food. In the past when we were still living with our parents, my mother often cook Korean food. So actually I greatly missed home cooking. And food that is made by your grandmother's delicious." Jessica smiled after explaining it to Taeyeon.


"Let us eat now !!!"


Then they eat the food together. Unlike the previous day before, they often fight but this time they get along.



Today the school also has an end ..

 


Students who are in any class one by one left the room. And so also with Taeyeon. Even Jessica has been first out of the class because she would give a report on a comparative study that she had to the principal.


Not far from the school gate Tiffany and some of her friends talk to Taeyeon.

 
"Hey, mute! I want to warn you. stay away from Jessie. You don’t comparable to her until you dream to be friends with her. Don’t you ever looked in the mirror and see a huge difference between us deserves friends with Jessie and you dressed shabby, poor, and even mute inappropriate even close to our friends. " after a warning, Tiffany pushed Taeyeon, and then went with her friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter