Chapter 16

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What were you doing in here ?"

" Tiffany Unnie ... "

" Krystal?"

 

" I guess the voice recorder it will help Jessica Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie ."

" But isn't Taeyeon Unnie not able to, you know ..."

" That's why I bought this for her, so she can practice speaking. I guess for this case she didn’t dare to open because people don’t understand what she was trying to say. I just know that after a visit to her home, she sometimes reveal something, and I think this thing will helping her to a little more open about whatever in her heart, she just writes what that exist in the heart in the inside of a book. She's the type of person who doesn't express her feelings. Jessica Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie are the same type of people in that regard. The difference Jessica Unnie have selfish that much higher to not reveal her feelings about anything. And the voice recorder is also maybe helping Jessica Unnie practice for yes trying to express more about her feelings."

" You really care about them ."

" Well yea, they were like two islands that stand face to face but just stand, and here I am trying to be a bridge to connect those two islands ."

" LOL. Sure. "

" Ah , ok. We are here. Her house through that alley. Do you want to come along? "

" Nah, I and Mr. Han waited in the car."

" Ok . I won't take long. "

 

" Uhmm ... I ..."

" How could you be in here ? "

" Come with me ..."

Tiffany then pulls Krystal's hand and steps away from Taeyeon's house.

 

" Aish .. why that little brat not at home now ."

Jessica was in her room, staring at a piano that has been some time not yet she touch. She was approached and then sit in front of the piano.

 

" What ?"

" I’m the person who found her at the edge of the lake and bring her to the hospital."

" But how ..."

" She doesn’t even tell everything to her family about what actually happened. And I was not able to help her either, Soojung ah. "

" But ..."

 

The sound of the door was open.

" Yah! Soojung- ah. Why are you coming home at night like this? "

" I already tell you that I will going out with Sulli, Unnie. Oh, btw, this voice recorder for you. Maybe you can use this. "

" Huh ? For what ? "

" For anything reason is up to you, Unnie. I hope it can be useful for you. "

" Ah, Dae . Dae . Gomawo . Do you want to eat ? "

" I 'll take a shower first, then I 'll eat ."

" Ok ."

Krystal goes to her room.

" what’s wrong with that little brat ." Jessica whispered.

 

Jessica and Krystal eat together .

" Yah."

Krystal look to her sister. " Wae ?"

" I was talking to you but you didn’t listen. What were you thinking? "

" nothing." Krystal just answer shortly.

" Btw, Do you want to come with me tomorrow ? I will go to the Mall with Tiffany. "

" Tiffany Unnie ?"

" Dae. Wae ? "

" Ani. I can't go with you, I have group work with Sulli . "

" Ah, ok."

 

Krystal is sitting in a park, she waits for someone to come. Her hands holds two cups of caramel latte and Americano. Someone’s hand was touching her shoulder and she was turned.

" Oh, Tae-tae Unnie ..." she was smiling when seeing who comes . " Sorry, Unnie. I bother to ask you to come to here. "

Taeyeon was smiling sweet on Krystal seemed to speak " it's ok."

" Oh, this is for you, Americano."

Taeyeon also took a cup of Americano given by Krystal.

Krystal was only silence, she thought of a way how to ask a few things to Taeyeon. The things she will ask is something sensitive, she is afraid of hurting Taeyeon's heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter