Chapter 4

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV



I also continue to run as fast as possible so I can get away from popular kids who usually just use their parents money. I kept thinking why is always like this, I always have something like this. Everything is like dejavu for me. Mom, dad .. what should I do?. This all makes me feel very pain. This isn’t what I want, different from the others. If I could ask, I don’t want to be like this, I want to be like normal child but I realized if I like that, I don’t appreciate what God has given to me.

Every step that I walk, I remember every incident that makes me sad.

 

Popular people like us wouldn’t want to be friends with you

YA! Mute. Why don’t you put your eyes on the road. Already mute and now can’t see well

Hahahaha.. loser!


Then without knowing my tears fell on my cheek. Every tears reveal how painful feelings that I felt. I hate myself being helpless and poor like this. I like a weak woman who couldn’t resist all those unfair to me. But I'm also human, I'm not a character in the soap opera that can have the power in just a few seconds. I have a heart that is easily hurt with just a few words.


Sigh! And now my face and shirt wet. What should I say to Appa and Grandma? I can’t possibly say that I'm caught in the rain while the weather is very sunny today. Maybe it's better I got home a little late until my shirt  was dry. But I'm confused to where I stay. Hhmm ..
Then I sent a message to Appa.

Appa, I'm going to go do task after school so I'll be home late.

And now I was in front of the school gate because I'm still confused where to go until my shirt dry. I guess I'd better wait in a place that isn’t too crowded and not many people were looking at me weird. As I thought about it all of a sudden a black car coming toward me. And someone came out of the car.


"Hweepp miiii !!!"



End POV



On the other side



Jessica's POV



Where that stubborn woman. I've been trying to call her but she runs too fast or perhaps I could say that she almost ran.


Flashback


"Taeyeon", I was trying to call Taeyeon. Then I was trying to chase her.


"Hi, Jung!" Someone else suddenly was in front of me when I'm trying to catch Taeyeon.


"Oh, Nickhun Oppa." I was shocked to see Nichkhun and his friends were in front of me. "I'm not together with Tiffany, Oppa."


"Oh, I know it. she had already sent a text to me that she was in the dance club. I'm waiting and then I saw you so just wanted to say hello because you look so in hurry. Are you okay? "


"Oh, yes I'm fine, Oppa. It's just that I want to go home early because I have to go with Krystal. "


"Hi, Jessie .." oh, there is, Taecyeon greeted me.


"Hi .." I just told him, briefly. "Oh, I'd better get going Oppa, Krystal probably already waiting me. Bye! "


"Jessieee !!"


Someone was calling me but I don’t care because I know that is someone calling my name is Taecyeon. It's been a long time he always tried to try close with me but I just think of him as a friend only.
When I'm away from them I went back to look for Taeyeon but I lost her.

 


End Flashback

 


Sigh! Anyway I'd better go home. Maybe she was in a hurry and didn’t heard when I call her name. Actually I don’t have to think about her like this. That is not important for me, she wanted to go home quickly or other things. Whatever!


Then my phone rang and when I also noticed I got a text that makes me confused and shocked.


From 0998XXXX

 
She's with me now!


What the hell that means of this text, I'm still confused. While I'm still confused by this a text I also got a new text and this time I was struck by the picture text I received.


"Taeyeon!"

 


End POV



Somewhere someone smile with a grin.


"I want to see what you'll do this time, Jessica Jung".


After getting that text Jessica hurried away to look Taeyeon. She wanted to call her but she didn’t know her number while she was confused to ask anyone to get her number, she knew that Taeyeon is not popular and nobody even wants to be friends with her so no one knows about Taeyeon’s number.
"Agghhh !!! Stress! "Jessica was screaming because she was confused about what to do. She was very worry about Taeyeon. Moreover, the girl couldn’t speak and how she asks for help. And if you want to report to the police, Taeyeon hasn’t gone 24 hours so it certainly can’t report to the police.


"Oh, maybe I could ask Taeyeon's phone number and address to the school administration. But !!! . I forgot that the class has ended and all the workers who are in school have gone home. GREAT, just GREAT !!! Agghh !! ". If people who see her now must have thought that Jessica was crazy but even so they certainly wouldn’t dare say that to the ice princess.


Then Jessica decided to look for a place wherever possible Taeyeon be there as terminals, parks, and several places to eat that are along the side of the road but she doesn’t find the figure of a girl whose height is not far from her, her face is like a kid, and the cute dimples, Kim Taeyeon.


Finally, Jessica was in her car, thinking what she should do more to look for Taeyeon. Can’t be denied that Jessica is very worried about Taeyeon and anything reason behind it but it seems clear from her face that she was worried.


"I'd better go home first after I shower and change clothes, I will look for Taeyeon again.". Jessica finally decided that she would go home first and then after that she will look for Taeyeon with Krystal, maybe it would be easier than she looked by herself.


Finally, Jessica was at home. She drove fast so she quickly got home.
"Krystal, I'm home. Krys !! "Jessica was calling her sister but no answer from Krystal.Then Jessica went into the house. And Jessica was shocked by what she saw.


"What are you doing here?" Jessica was asked in shocked.


"Oh, Unnie? you're home. " Krystal came out of the kitchen because she brought drinks and cakes

.
"Krys, explain to me. Why is she here? "


"Unnie, she is sleeping and I am not being sassy but .."


"Soojung !!!!" Jessica was screaming.


Krystal's POV
 


"Soojung !!!!" Jessica Unnie was screaming.


Oh my, it looks like I've awakened a sleeping tiger. I'm dead!


"YA! Explain to me now. And don’t just stay quiet." Jessica Unnie was screaming again.


"Unnie, calmn down please! Hehe. Come on, sit down first. " then Unnie sat.


"Tell me now. N.O.W " I was swallowed, a little nervous.


 "Unnie, Taetae don’t know anything about it. Let me explain it. "


"Taetae? WHO the hell is that? "


Just great. I wake up ice princess. Great job, Krystal Jung. You will die in a few seconds.


"YA! Unnie listen to me first. "



Flashback



Today the school ends a little bit faster because our teacher was meeting and discussing a new curriculum. And now I've been in front of the school gate and still waiting because I don’t get a reply text from Jessica Unnie. I've tried calling her but she didn’t answer and reply my text I sent a few times. Big sigh !! Then how do I have to go home? Stress !!

 
Then suddenly a car stopped in front of me. And I had to wait it out and see people who were in the car.


"Krys !!"


"Oh, Sulli."


"Why are you here alone? Jessica Unnie didn’t pick you? "


"Oh, I'm trying to call and sent text to Jessica Unnie but I guess she was still in the classroom so wasn’t answer and read my call and text. Maybe if Unnie will pick me up, I have to wait here until she is finished. "


"Oh, so. How about we go home together? And you can wait at my house then you just say to Jessica Unnie  you are in my house. "


"Good idea!"


Eventually I got into the car. And during the journey we were talking.

 
"Btw Sulli, why are you driving this car? Your father and mother usually would pick you or if your parents don’t pick up, you take a bus to go home. "


"Oh, Oppa was out with his friends so his car just at home so Appa told Mr. Han to drop off and pick me to school by using his car. "


"Oh, good! So if Jessica Unnie not pick me or even late I can go home with you. haha. "


"Yes! Hahaha. "

Then I was passed at Jessica Unnie school. and it seems like some students are already out.


"Sulli, Can we stop near Jessica Unnie’s school. I would say to her if I'm going to your house."


"Oh, sure."


I was in near Jessica Unnie’s school now.


"Did you have an appointment here with Jessica Unnie’s friend?"

 
"No, I don’t know her friend. haha "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter