Chapter 8

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every lunchtime there are always two girls sitting near the lake.

Today a little shady, but the weather is good to relax. Jessica and Taeyeon sitting near the lake every lunchtime and it has become their habit to eat lunch together.

 

“Did you already practice piano that yesterday I teach you?”.

Jessica was reading the notes handed to her.
After read it, Jessica stopped for a moment to think of something

 

 


Flash back

 

 


tet tetttt..ding..teng.. dung dung tuuttt…

 



YAH! Unnie ..

 


Krystal went into Jessica’s room


“Yah! Where manners? Why not knock on the door first”.


“I've knocked but you didn’t hear it”.


“umm. Wae? Need something?”


“Don’t you know what time is it unnie? The 12 o'clock at night."
 

“Why?”


“Why? you ask why? Are you Cinderella back to home from a party and there was the music that accompanies it in the background? the music is so spooky, it should be a horror movie soundtrack”.

 

“YAH! Soojung”


“True. Your piano playing is very scary, Unnie. and this is midnight. I am very scared. Please understand my feelings. I was so scared when heard you playing piano”.
Krystal was pretending to cry.

 

“YAH!”


“Hahaha…”

then Krystal was very loud laughter.

 

 

End Flashback

 

 

Saw Taeyeon’s face waiting an answer from her then Jessica answer it.

 

“Yes”.
Jessica’s answer of that little doubting to heard, Taeyeon’s face was showing the face, liar!

“What? I had been practice, but apparently didn’t go well”.
with little uttering her last words, Jessica also looks a bit sad.

Understand what is felt by Jessica, Taeyeon was trying to make Jessica back to enthusiastic and do exercise more diligent and she sure could.
 

Heyy, gwenchana. We still have time to exercise. and I'm sure you'll be fine. You're smart and I'm sure in a few days you've played the tune smoothly.

Taeyeon smiled.

 

Saw Taeyeon smiled who has dimples make Jessica a little flushed. Taeyeon’s eyes were round and shining like a star in her eyes. Black round but shining, Jessica didn’t understand it, black and light contrasting but she loved it. Lips thinner when the smile appears, look soft although not using lip ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter