Chapter 14

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae-tae Unnie .. paliii .. write something. Don’t keep quiet. Do you want me to help you? "

Taeyeon shook her head.

The pen and paper were in Taeyeon's hands, but she was still doing nothing. Krystal told her to write right away.

"Unieee !! Unieee !! Come down! " Krystal also called Jessica who was in her room.

Yes, Taeyeon is in the home of the Jung sisters. How did it happen?

 

Some time ago.

 

Taeyeon decides to go home, not a single student is in school right now. She went to leave the lake. Taeyeon thinks she has to survive, she just needs to study hard, doesn’t need to heed all the people who mock and bully her, she only needs to fight for the reasons why she should stay at least one more year, another year won’t seem long if she concentrates with the ultimate goal. And the most important thing is that she needs to get away from Jessica. She sure all of that will go smoothly.

Taeyeon walks toward the bus stop. Usually the streets are crowded by the students when they come home from school but maybe only Taeyeon is the only student who walks to the bus stop. She sat on one of the benches while waiting for the bus to come. Buses that she was riding was sometimes long to come because not many buses that operate to the area where she lived. There are only two people waiting for the bus and sitting next to Taeyeon. Not as busy as usual because school hours and offices had been since.

Now only Taeyeon is waiting there. The two people had taken the bus a few minutes ago. Suddenly a car pulls up in front of Taeyeon who is sitting, she is startled. Someone got out of the car.

"Tae-tae Unnie ...."

Krystal also called Taeyeon in a very loud voice, she is very excited and happy to see Taeyeon. The shocked Taeyeon sees Krystal coming out of a car, calling her and then hugging, but she smiles after Krystal releases her arms.

"I miss you, Unnie. Where have you been?"

Taeyeon just smiled.

"Kryssss ..." someone called Krystal from the car with the window car open.

"Tae-tae Unnie, come with me."

Confused by Krystal's invitation and how to reject it, she has not had time to react to anything, her arm has been pulled by Krystal. Taeyeon and Krystal got into the car. The car they drive is a Sulli’s car. Krystal and Sulli will go to the bookstore. And accidentally when passing through the street, Krystal sees Taeyeon sitting alone, without thinking. Mr. Ong (Sulli's family driver) to stop. And the three of them will go to the bookstore.

"Unnie, how was your hands?" Krystal realizes that Taeyeon's hands are still bandaged as they sit next to each other in the car.

Taeyeon just smiled. Though Krystal is very curious as to what is really going on, but she should still appreciate of Taeyeon. Krystal's hand was still attached to Taeyeon's arm.

" We're going to the bookstore. Come with meeee... " With aegyo's tone it was able to make Taeyeon melt and smile and then nodded.

After reaching the bookstore, Krystal and Sulli were looking for textbooks for their work. Taeyeon was looking at the novel books. There are, Tintenblut Inkspell by Cornelia Funke, The Nearest Exit by Olen Steinhauer, The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins, and many others. Taeyeon really enjoyed looking at the lines of books.

"Uniee ... come here." Krystal also called Taeyeon. " Look ! Isn’t this very exciting. " Krystal shows a toy machine. This mini toy machine is like a game zone machine.

Taeyeon just nodded.

" I 'll buy it." Krystal bought the toy machine.

The mini toy machine looked heavy from what Krystal had imagined. They were standing outside. Sulli had gone home first , though she said she would take Krystal and Taeyeon but Krystal refused.

 

After almost half an hour and they were so tired, finally stopped a car in front of them.

"Sica Unnie.. finally .. "

Jessica who just got out of the car will be ready to scold Krystal but see the girl who is next to Krystal, she was discouraged to scold her sister.

"Come on, Tae-tae Unnie." Krystal also invites Taeyeon to go inside, but Taeyeon just shut up and shakes her head.

Seeing the cold attitude of Taeyeon, Jessica was disappointed and showed a cold attitude.

" Come on , Soojung we go home now. You're very late to go home. "

" But Unnie .. how could I let Taeyeon Unnie who is hurt alone or ride a bus or a taxi."

Hearing Krystal's words, Jessica was confused. Hurt? Taeyeon is hurt? Ahh she was forgot about that. She even wanted to hit her own forehead when she was disappointment over Taeyeon's attitude, blinding her to Taeyeon's true condition

" Come in. I could just leave you alone here, or maybe order a taxi to take you home. Or I don’t know if you want to go home alone, I don’t care. But Krystal made you up here. So come in and we'll drive you home. "

Jessica also looks very cold this time, Krystal didn’t think that her sister could be very cold to Taeyeon. And this time Taeyeon can feel how cold the real Jessica is. During this time even though Jessica was cold but she knew there was warmth from every cold words. This time is different. Krystal grabs Taeyeon's arm and gets her inside the car. After that Krystal carried the heavy pack into the car. They left.

During the car there was no fun conversation. Krystal who sat in front with Jessica was trying to warm the atmosphere.

"Unnie how's your day?"

"Good."

" Ahhh , umm ok."

Krystal tried to find other topic of conversation.

"Unnie, what about preparing for the competition at school?"

" fine."

" What do you mean fine? I don’t even remember when the last terrible sound from the piano in your room was heard. " Hearing what Krystal said Jessica was staring intently at Krystal. " Ahh , wae?" Krystal still doesn’t know the intent of her sister's gaze. " Even though I really enjoy the atmosphere, where the horrible noise doesn’t bother me but you have no time any longer, you have to practice hard, Unnie."

Taeyeon is feeling guilty at hearing what Krystal says, it's because she doesn’t help Jessica anymore, other than because she wants to stay away from Jessica, she can’t teach Jessica to play the piano with her hands condition like that .

"Too bad, Tae-tae Unnie's hands were injured. She can’t teach you for some time. Oh, what if I ask my school music teacher. Mr. Song is very good at playing the piano, and he's handsome. " Krystal's eyes sparkled to tell.

" Sure . Ask him. "A surprising answer came out of Jessica's mouth and made Taeyeon startled.

" Okay ."

There was silence again, until Krystal talked with someone on the phone. Krystal called someone.

" Anyeonghaseyo, Halmoni."

" Anyeonghaseyo, Krystal."

Hearing that, Jessica and Taeyeon were shocked, they stared at each other in the car's rearview mirror for seconds and then Jessica saw Krystal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter