Chapter 12

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 

I really like Oppa, he is a very nice person. I, Jessie, and Oppa have known since we were in junior high school. He was the first man I liked. Maybe because he's always looking after us. We always go together wherever we go. I decided to express my feelings to him. But I'm confused how to tell him. Finally I decided to ask Jessie about it.

"Umm Jessie, I want to ask you something?"

"What?" She replied while eating burger.

"If you like someone how do you say you like him."

"Umm, just say I like you."

"Yah!"

"hahaha. Wae? Do you like someone? Eyyyy .. "

"Aaa aniii .... Just answer my question, paliii ... "

"Umm, I haven’t actually expressed my feelings to others, such feelings of love or yea like that."

"Sigh ..."

"Ehhh, but .. maybe the king of google can answer that question."

"Yah! Jessie. I'm serious about asking you. "

"Hey, I'm serious about answering your question too. I always searching on google if I want to know any thing. Haha."

"You didn’t help me at all. Hmmpp .. "

"What if we just asked Oppa, maybe he knows how."

"NO, NO. It's ok. Umm btw going to my house after school. "

"Ok."

I saw something on the wall this morning. There was a piece of paper staged to be a school queen. Every year is always held in staging at school, the staging becomes a very eagerly awaited event. I think it's the right moment where I have to express my feelings to Oppa. Well, even though I'm popular at school, I think if everyone knows I'm the most popular woman in school it's my plus point in Oppa's eyes.

"Oh, Jessiieee ... my best friend."

"Hi, Tiff."

"Jessie, look at this. Let's join this event. "

"But Tiff, I'm so lazy with such an event. I'm not interested at all. If you want to join the event, I will making sure I am the loudest one to cheering you. "

"Aniiiiii ... you have to come too."

"No." Jessica went straight away.

"Yah! Jessie. "

Jessica is a girl who isn’t interested in kind of that things waste time and make her tired. She doesm’t even like to run, no matter what. She was weird, she wouldn’t run even though teacher told her that. Haha. But she is my best friend, I only have her. Although our personality is different but we are the best team especially when we shop. Haha.

And finally I decided to follow the performance. I have to practice hard.

 

"Hi, Tiff .."

"Oh Hi Oppa."

"Let's eat ice cream together. I'll treat you both. "

"Yes, Tiff. Come on. You shouldn’t miss something free. Haha"

"Sorry, guys. I can’t go with you. I have other plans so I have to go home first. "

"Tiff, you aren’t fun."

"Sorry, Jessie."

"Ok, then. See you tomorrow, Tiff. "

"Bye Oppa bye Jessie"

I already know what to do, and most importantly everything should be according to plan and I have to practice hard. I have to look perfect. Though I have to lose my time to be with Oppa. I always refuse to go with Jessie and Oppa. I really miss going with them.

"Oh, Jessie. What are you doing here? " I saw Jessie was in the room to enroll as a participant

"Well, you said I had to go to this performance. Okay I obey your request. "

"Is it true? Awwww thank you Jessie. "I hugged her tightly. I don’t know how my life if there is no her.

 

After school I and Jessie rehearsed for the performance. We exercise in different places but we always support each other. In fact Oppa often complains that he's very lost me and Jessie. Haha. It really was almost two weeks we never went together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter