Chapter 3

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In one of the cake shop .
 


Krystal 's POV
 


" YA! ! Unnie , why do you only ruffled cake like that . Why don’t you eat it ? Is there something on your mind? "


"Nothing"


" Ok , oh Unnie . how's Taeyeon Unnie ? she's okay ? "


" I don’t know . I guess , she is fine . "


" Wae ? Are you the same class with her, aren’t you? Why don’t you know ? "


" We are. Although I class with her , I was never close to her . talk , say hello , or whatever it is."


" Ever since we dropped her at a bus stop I don’t know any more about her . so I ask you . "


Uhuukk uhuukk ..


" Unnie , gwenchana ? Here .. drink this . "


" Thank you "


" You look very surprised when I talk about that . eyy ! ! "


" YA ! ! Stop it "


" Wae ? Wae ? Wae ? hahaha "


" Soojung ! ! "


 


Flashback

 


Taeyeon Unnie already feeling better and tomorrow we will take her home . Then I went into Jessica Unnie’s room to see Taeyeon Unnie . in fact we have 3 rooms, my room, Unnie’s room, and our parents’s room , but our parents were in LA so their room used to put Unnie’s stuff . because of the many things she had like clothes , shoes , bags and other on her room can’t contain it any longer so our parents’s became shelter for Unnie’s.


And in fact I had to question in  my mind what really Jessica Unnie just felt to Taeyeon Unnie, is that sorry because she had rude to Taeyeon Unnie . although she was very cold , bipolar , but she never insulted anyone else especially on the issue of wealth , fame , and others . it's just that she's difficult to make friends with people who make her comfortable .


When I peeked Jessica Unnie’s room I heard someone was talking .


" I'm here just want to see your condition after that I would go back to Krystal’s room, what you fever is completely gone ? . " I hear Unnie ask to Taeyeon unnie. Then after that Taeyeon unnie was writing something and then shown to Jessica Unnie .


" Ok then if you feel better . No. . Not me ! It was not me who changed your clothes . it is now you 're in my room and also wear my clothes but I'm not changed your clothes . umm it was Krystal who did it . YA! Don’t ask a lot . The important thing you have recovered and tomorrow Krystal will take you home . "


Before Jessica unnie out I went .



End Flashback



" Why don’t you be honest if you are changed Taeyeon Unnie's clothes ? I rushed home when you say we canceled a meal together while I've been in a restaurant and you say something has happened . And taaa daaa Taeyeon Unnie had changed when I get home . "


" YA ! ! Soojung . I told you not to discuss it again . "


" Wae ? You see something . Of course yes . hahaha "


Then Unnie was glaring at me .


"What ? I'm telling the truth , right? Unnie Anyway , what you see that we also have . Why is your face still red when discussing it again . "


" YA! ! It was embarrassing when you continue to discuss it again . After dropping her home and then you discuss it in the car again and now , it's been a few days ago the incident and you are still discussing and teasing me . Just stop it . Will ya . "


" Alright , alright . I won’t. but Unnie , you blush like a baby 's just finished a bath . "


Then Unnie was like want to eat me than eating a cake that was in front of her.


"What ? Seriously . I 've seen it , Sulli has a brother who was a baby . "

End POV

 



Next day



A woman was sitting near the lake while singing . Her long hair blowing in the wind breeze . Then the woman occasionally looked at the watch , it looks like the woman was waiting for someone . And suddenly someone came later the woman stood up from her seat with a person with a cold stare .


" YA ! ! ! Why did you just come at this hour ? I've been waiting for you from earlier . Are you kidding me ? OMG . I don’t like to wait . recess is almost gone . You know that ! "


The person rolled eyes after hearing the woman speak .


" YA ! Answer me "


" Aiiem sowwyy . "


" Whatever ! Where food for my lunch ? "


Then it was that no one else is Taeyeon provide er lunch box to women that it can be ascertained is Jessica .


" Why is it still standing ? Sit there . " Jessica was there beside pointing direction .
Then Taeyeon was sitting next to Jessica who was eating food that was brought to her .


" Why are you late ? " Jessica was asked while eating sandwitch to relieve awkward .


" Aii tho ghoo liberahry feristt . "


" you don’t bring a paper and pen ? I still can’t understand what you're talking about . "


Taeyeon shook her head indicating that she didn’t bring a pen and paper .


" Here ! Take this ! Next time you should bring paper and pen wherever you go . "


I went to the library first so I'm late


Taeyeon also write it on paper .


" Oh , ok . then why your bangs is soaked like that ? This day does not raining . "


I ran into here because I know I 'm late


" have you had lunch? "

                                                                                                                
Of course not . I think yesterday you spoke to share lunch not take all my lunch .


Reading words filled with sarcasm like that , Jessica was overthrow and provide lunch box to Taeyeon . Then Taeyeon was eating her food with Jessica .


" What is this? Sandwitch is very good. " Jessica was asked .


It was sandwich made ​​by my grandmother . It includes plenty of vegetables , such as mushrooms , lettuce , tomato , cucumber and chicke and a little sauce .


Then Jessica 's eyes widened


" CUCUMBER ! ! ! ! ! ! " Jessica was screaming . Jessica was panic and she ran around in circles in her seat . Taeyeon was confused by her attitude and then she stoped Jessica then holding her shoulder . And then her eyes hinted that Jessica was quiet then she wrote something .


Calm down . I 've told my grandmother that she didn’t enter cucumber to sandwich . So there is no cucumber in the sandwich we eat.


" But did you just say cucumber !" Jessica was screaming


It is usually my grandmother put cucumbers but I tell her don’t have to put cucumber into any food she made for me now.


Read what Taeyeon write make Jessica finally sat down and began to calm down .

 



Flashback

 

 


Grandma was preparing lunch for Taeyeon later . Taeyeon forget to reminds something, she already dressed and approached the grandmother was in the kitchen . Then she hugged her from behind.


" Oh , Tae - tae ah you 've dressed . wait a minute . Your lunch will be ready soon . "


Taeyeon then write in the paper


Grandma , for lunch I had today please don’t put cucumber again . And get me a lot more .


" Oh , wae ? your appetite is good now? "


Ani. I will share a lunch I had with Jessica . I have told about Jessica who has helped me, right . I 'm having lunch with her every day when school and she doesn’t like so don’t put cucumber for my lunch today .


" Oh , is that so ? Ok . "


Taeyeon realized Jessica doesn’t like cucumbers when they ate together at that time .


YA ! Krystal why still exist cucumber in our food. Did you already order it correctly ?


Dae , unnie. I told them that no cucumbers in our food. Geez!


Ah , Palii ! ! Discard the cucumber . and don’t order a meal at that place again . Never ever .
 


End Flashback



see about that Taeyeon smiled very broadly.


" YA ! ! What are you smile like that ? It was not funny . I almost died here and you just smiling ." Jessica was staring at Taeyeon with a cold stare .


You are so funny


 Jessica suddenly could not say anything when reading what is written by Taeyeon .


Why are you silent ? Earlier was like a stove that explode but now silent .


" YA ! ! ! What do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter