Chapter 6

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

from distance, Jessica looks rushed to Krystal and Taeyeon.

 
“YAH!!! Soojung what are you doing?”


“Huh? “

Krystal was confused because suddenly see Jessica looks angry and then asked her.
 

“YAH!!, what are you doing here?”

 

“Oh, I pick Taeyeon unnie, I'll go with Taeyeon Unnie to buy a harmonica. I've said it to you last night Unnie.”


“Yea, but hmm but. ..”


then Jessica drew Krystal’s hands from Taeyeon.”

 “and why are you still here?”


“I'm helping Taeyeon unnie cleaning her clothes, because she fell.”


“Oh, are you okay?”

Then Jessica also check Taeyeon’s body  and showed concern on her face.

Taeyeon was just smiling signifies that she is fine.

 

“and Unnie, why are you here, I thought you will see your teacher?”


“I just finished to met Mr Brent.”


“Oh, ok. Come on, Taeyeon unnie we go buy a harmonica now.”

 

“YA!!!, wait!”


Krystal and Taeyeon was looking back.
 

“Why did you leave me?”
 

“Unnie, if I don’t leave now, I'm afraid the store will be closed.”
 

“but what about me?”

 

 

 

In a musical instrument store.



In this store music, there are all kinds of musical instruments which form small to large and even there that's cheap to expensive.


“Wooaaahhh!!!. A lot of musical instruments.”

Krystal was surprised to see a lot of musical instruments.


“Of course, since this is a musical instrument store would be different if in the market, there is a lot of vegetables and other household needs.”


“YAAHH!!! Unnie.”

Krystal still hear her sister complain. Jessica always sulking from the school gate until they've arrived at a musical instrument store even looks like Jessica will be sulking all day.


While Krystal and Jessica were arguing, Taeyeon look around musical instruments and her eyes lit up when she saw a piano that is in front of her. And then Taeyeon was slowly approaching the piano.

Taeyeon began to touch every part of the piano. The passion in her eyes when she saw the piano that even a little smile looks on her lips. And without her knowing. She began to sit on the bench on the front of the piano. Hands began to touch the key and pressing a few keys black and white then heard the strains of a beautiful tone of every touch she played.

Melodious voice that was stopping Jessica and Krystal were arguing then they began to search from where the beautiful tone and they also saw Taeyeon was playing the piano. Her face looks happy and serious, in fact it could be said, Taeyeon has incredible charisma when playing the piano.

Then Jessica and Krystal approached Taeyeon, and stood behind her and listened to the wisdom of the last tone in touch by Taeyeon. Then Krystal was applause after Taeyeon completing playing.


clap clap !!!!!!


“Woow, you are so great, Unnie.” Then Krystal hugged Taeyeon.

“I didn’t know you were so good at playing the piano. that means I'm not wrong invite you to accompany me to buy musical instruments.”

 
Jessica on the other hand is still standing near them, don’t say anything even not move at all like a statue. like Jessica has been hypnotized the piano playing by Taeyeon.

Then Jessica finally move when looking at Krystal hugging Taeyeon tightly.

 

“YAHH!!!, Soojung.”

 

“What again, Unnie?”

 

“Remove your hug from Taeyeon. See! she is blown.”

Krystal then let go of her arms around Taeyeon and then apologized.

 

“I'm sorry, Unnie. I'm just glad and surprised you are very adept at playing the piano.”

Taeyeon was just nodded and smiled.

 

“Soojung, you better look for a harmonica now.”


“oh, yes I forgot. come on, Taeyeon unnie.”


“YAHH! you go alone.”

with a pouting lips, Krystal went to another part of the music store.

 

“Why Unnie often yelling at me today. And she shouldn’t come here because she will give a report to teacher. Sigh!”

 Krystal mumble and then go.

 

Taeyeon was still standing by the piano as well as with Jessica.


“You are really good. since when do you play the piano?”

breaking the silence between them finally Jessica was asked.
 

then Taeyeon wrote something in her notebook.


I've been playing the piano since I was 7 years old. but I don’t play it anymore.


“why? you don’t have time to play the piano?”

 
I've not had a piano in the house again. so I don’t play it anymore.


when reading Taeyeon’s answer, Jessica know that there is sadness in her words even it is strongly implied on her face. and Jessica didn’t want to ask why she was sad, it will make Taeyeon increasingly sad and moreover it was not entitled to know what has happened with Taeyeon.


“ohh..” Jessica replied briefly.

 
“and what type of piano do you have? “ Jessica was asked to make sadness on Taeyeon’s face gone. and sure enough it was passionate face came again.

 

I have a grand piano. That was  my mother’s piano, was given by my grandfather when mom's birthday. When I was a child my mother always held me and then she plays the piano. tone will be wrong when I touch it with a random start.

then Jessica was seen smiling on  Taeyeon’s face. and it makes Jessica smiling.

 

Suddently

 

“oh, btw I had the idea for my performance later.”

with puzzled faces Taeyeon see Jessica.

 



Jung family’s house.

 


“YAAHHH!!!, Unnie. How dare you do this to me?”

Krystal was cranky to Jessica.

 
“I have no other choice.”


“It is very im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter