Chapter 11

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost a week, Taeyeon didn't  go to school. And it made Jessica's mood really bad.

 

The past week

"Yah! Soojung, don’t come home late! "

"But, I told you I would .."

"No, No don’t do that again". Jessica leaves Soojung and goes to her room after she gets angry.

"What's wrong with her. I've sent a message that I'm going to study with Amber. Is she begun to lose her memory? Ck. ​​" Krystal went to her room.

 

"Hahaha, yes I don’t know where that poor girl go. Maybe being lost in the street and confused how to ask people .. haha ​". A group of men, Taeng's classmates were mocking Taeng who hadn’t come in a few days.

"Can you take care of your business only. And don’t talk about your nonsense assumptions about other people. "Jessica stared cynically at them and then left.

"Unnie, can we stop the foresight up there because I want to buy .."

"No."

"But,"

"No, no."

"Unnieee .."

"Shhhh ... shut up Soojung. And where is that midget. Agghhh .. ". Jessica throws her phone into the back seat of the car and then she drives the car.

Krystal was even more confused to see her sister.

"Unnie .."

"Wae." Jessica answered briefly while watching TV.

"Umm, do you feel bad lately?"

"no. I am fine."

"Oh, or are you period?"

"No. My period has ended a week ago. "

"Uumm, did you accidentally eat cucumber?"

"Yah! No. and no. Don’t ask weird things and go to bed. " Jessica staring coldly at Krystal.

"Ahh, dae dae .." Krystal went to her room while pouting. "What's wring with her. She's the weird one. "

"Unniiiee .. Unniieee ..." Krystal ran from a distance and approached Jessica who will go to class.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ahh .. here." Krystal gives Jessica something.

"What is this?"

"Unnie, this is a happy pill. I've asked the doctor and .. "

"What do you mean?"

"I just want you to take this pill so you .."

"Yah! Soojung! "Jessica was shouting to Krystal until people around them were surprised.

"Umm, I have to go now."

"Yah!"

"Oh, don’t forget to drink it, Unnie."

"Yaahhh! That girl"

 

At Taeng's house

"Umma, Taeng. I'm home. Oh, Fany-ah! " Taeng's father was a little surprised to see Tiffany already at his house.

"Hi! Uncle, you came home early today "

"Ah, dae, Fany-ah. My work is done so I get home early from work and can eat together at home. "

Tiffany who has been this week always come to Taeng's house become very familiar with Taeyeon's father and grandmother. She often eating together with the little family. Not just that She was accompaning Taeyeon's grandmother shopping and cooking for dinner. Tiffany and Taeng relations are getting better even though Tiffany still looks cold to Taeng but their interaction improves.

"Halmoni, does that little girl eating a lot her food this time?"

"Haha, dae. Did you scold her until she finished her food today? "

"Of course. Haha."

"Oh, btw Tiffany thank you for being a good friend to Taeng. She never had friends. She is always bullied by her friend because of her condition and because we are a poor family. "

"Ahh umm, dae halmoni." Tiffany was nervous.

"Maybe her friend just you and also Je .."

"Umma, is our dinner ready?"

"Ah, dae."

"Okay then I'll take all the food to the table."

"And I'll help you, uncle."

"Oh, no. It's ok, just let me. But can you tell Taeng to dinner together? "

"Dae, uncle."

 

"Yah! What are you doing? " Tiffany rushed over to Taeng who was holding a pencil. "Do you want your hand to bleed again like yesterday?".

Taeng was shocked to see Tiffany coming into her room and saw her writing something on paper.

"Do you want to make halmoni and uncle worry if you get sick again? Do you want me to feed you forever? Don’t you want to get well and go back to school? Do you want your scholarship to be revoked because you aren’t in school and your grades are down? Are you..." Tiffany stopped talking as Taeng a paper into her. "What is this?" Tiffany took the paper and then read it. Her face seriously read all the words in the paper, Taeng's writing a little difficult to read because Taeng is still hard to write. Tiffany's angry face now softening and there was a small smile on her face. "Ahhmm, dae. It's nothing. You don’t have to say this umm thing, umm yea, oh we should go downstairs, halmoni and uncle are waiting for us to dinner together. " Tiffany folded the paper then put it in her trouser pocket after it walked away and Taeng followed her from behind.

 

No one dared to say hello or even ask Jessica. Everyone got cynical even a bunch of alleys that were in the canteen.

"I feel this school is clean from the trash. Haha. I didn’t see her annoying face. Good job, guys! "

"Oh hi, Jessiiieee ... long time no see." Junho, one of the gang greeted Jessica who approached them.

"Well, don’t talk nonsense, our class is next to each other. And weren’t you yesterday in my class because you were punished by teacher. "

"Ahh yea. Hehe. " The man was ashamed of what Jessica said and made his friends laugh out loud.

"Hahahha .. well, Jessie don’t be too harsh to my best friend."

"Did you see Fany?" Jessica didn’t care what the man said.

"This past week we didn’t go home together and she always comes home early, she says she doesn’t feel well."

"If she's sick why you didn’t accompany her or take her to the hospital. You're her boyfriend. "

"Well. Jessie honey she says she wants to be alone. "

"Ah, ok. Nickhun Oppa, I have to go now. If you meet or hear from her please tell her call me as soon as possible, her phone off when I call her. "

"Sure ,."

"Thank you."

"You are very welcome honey."

 

"Unnie, you didn't hear anything about the Tae-Tae Unnie?"

"Yah! Don’t call her like that. "

"Waeeeee ... that name is very cute and sigh. I miss her. " Krystal's face became a bit sad.

"I .. umm teacher and others don’t know why she didn’t go to school the whole week."

"Yes, of course they don’t know because no one care even she disappears though, I ask you, do you know about her?"

"Well, what's the difference with me. I don’t know where she is. "

"But at least you care about her, even you remember how many days she didn’t go to school."

"I ... well yea it's because I know, I've been happy and like really really happy the past week because she didn’t bother me."

"happy? Are you serious?"

"What? am I not like one? "Jessica stared at Krystal coldly.

"Umm yea, happy. Looks very happy. Hehe. "Krystal was a little nervous. "Umm, btw Unnie. I tried to send a message and called her but she didn’t reply. I'm very worried about her. Shall we come to her house this afternoon? "

"I think that's a bad idea. You know she told me in a letter that she didn’t want to see me again. So why we have to come to her house. She doesn’t want to know about us anymore, about me ... " the tone was sound sad.

"Don’t you want to hear an explanation from her why she wrote like that. Maybe she feels that you are too cold, or savage. Or maybe you make her angry. Yah! Unnie do you bother her so she gets angry. Oh! Or maybe because you always call her midget. Or maybe she ate your oh so no cooking and perhaps poisonous dish. Or you get angry when she tries to wake you up to go to school, or you scold her for coming home late when she has told you, she will come home late. Or you're angry just because she's wearing your T-shirt. Or maybe…"

"Yah! I am not doing anything. And she's not someone who eats my cooking or wakes me up, and doesn’t wear my shirt or go home late. Well, Soojung are you bothered that I did that to you? Yah! "

"Hehehe, aniiii. I am just kidding. Umm, come on, Unnie we go home I'm hungry. hehe"

"Yah! You. "

 

Tiffany was in her room, a pink room with knick-knacks dominated by pink too. She lay down while opening a paper that she took from her trouser pocket. She reread slowly for every words in the paper. And then smile.

Knock knock ...

The sound of a knock on the door was heard

"Dae ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter