Chapter 10

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica ran, this is the first time she ran for something. The last time she ran when her parents would go to LA, since then she never ran for any reason even though she was late to school. No word run in her dictionary. Looking at her watch, she was still running. Ran to the place where Taeyeon and she spent lunch together. And the lunch hour has been over, but she didn’t care. She isn’t rushing to class, she ran toward the lake.

When running in the hallway, someone bumped her.

"I'm sorry." That someone also apologized to Jessica. Normally she would have looked at her with cold but her mind focused on someone else and she doesn’t bother someone who bumped her.

"It's ok." Jessica replied briefly. And she wanted to rush to continue where it was going.

"Uh, Btw, Miss Lynn waited you in the teacher's room now. There is something important to talk to you. "

 

 

Taeyeon was lying helplessly weak in a room at the hospital. Her face was pale and her right hand on the gauze. The redness is there, perhaps it was the blood of Taeyeon’s hand still out due to injury. School uniform look dirty in some parts have been replaced by hospital’s clothes patients. She is still unconscious. Someone was sitting beside Taeyeon, wait until she wakes up.

"Oh, are you still waiting?"

"Dae."

"I'm very grateful that you have brought our Taeyeon to the hospital. We are so worried about her. "

"It doesn’t matter, Uncle. I and Taeyeon are friends. "

 

 

When Jessica already on the lake, she doesn’t see Taeyeon. But something shifted her gaze. Jessica looking at a book lying near the lake. A small book, a book that she created to Taeyeon. Ah maybe Taeyeon dropped the book? It is still a question on Jessica’s mind. Then she opened the book and there are words. And those words, yes it seems for her. There is Jessica’s name is tucked inside the words.

to Jessica

Sorry. I can’t help you anymore for your preparation show. And it’s better if we don’t know each other again.

Taeyeon

 

Read what is written in the book made ​​Jessica couldn’t think of any. Whether in fact what she feels, she doesn’t know clearly. Shocked? Sad? Disappointed? It might even tucked missing there if she doesn’t meet again with Taeyeon. Don’t believe what is written in the book and wanted to make clearly to someone who had written those words, Jessica was rushed back to the class.

But after arriving in the classroom and see that Taeyeon’s seat is empty made ​​Jessica more wonder where is she. Taeyeon’s books, bag, and school stuffs also not on the bench and desk.

 

 

Taeyeon’s condition had improved and doctor allowed Taeyeon to be brought to home. However, because the condition is still weak, Taeyeon was still asleep in her room.

"So, Fany-ah have you eaten?"

"Umm, no Halmoni."

"You can eat first, since Taeyeon was hospitalized, you are always on her side, until now. I and Taehyun really thankfull that you are helping her. "

"No, halmoni. It’s just that I saw Taeyeon lying and wounded near the lake when I got out of school clinic to find my friend. "

"Even so you are already helping Taeyeon and brought her to the hospital. So Let's eat together."

Taeyeon’s grandmother and Tiffany came out of the room and walked into the dining room. On the table was a variety of foods made ​​by Taeyeon’s grandmother. Taeyeon's father was already waiting for them to eat together.

"Fany-ah. Mianhae if our family that just had a meal like this. The simple one." Taeyeon's father also said that while invited Tiffany and Halmoni seated.

"The truth is I really want to eat homemade and eat together like this, Uncle. Mom and Dad rarely being at home. So I often eat alone. "

"Ahh, then just tho we as a family. If you feel lonely you can come here and we can eat together."

"Dae."

Tiffany smiled to hear what was said by Taeyeon’s Appa and Halmoni was very nice to her. They eat together while chatting and occasionally bantering and laughing that Taeyeon’s father and grandmother told to Tiffany about how cute Taeyeon’s childhood.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter