Chapter 15

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma, can I win this competition?"

Taeyeon asked anxiously waiting for her turn to appear in one of the singing competitions. Her mother always accompanied and supported her. Only a warm smile was shown by her mother hearing the question of her only daughter.

"Tae, Umma is very proud of you , even you will be on that stage later. Win or not, it is a competition. But not winning or losing is the main thing. Umma very happy when hears and sees you singing.

"Dae, I understand Umma, it's just ..."

"Now close your eyes ! "Her mother's soft fingers touched Taeyeon's eyes so that the girl closed her eyes. Although Taeyeon was confused by what her mother said, Taeyeon followed her and closed her eyes, her mother's head touched her daughter. Their foreheads touch each other.

The mother and daughter closed their eyes together.

" Don't think about anything unless you sing with it, singing, which is your hobby. You only need to sing for the person you care about, who sits in the front row and sees you with pride. "

Her mother said with tenderness.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and then smiled warmly at her mother and then hugged her.

" Thank you, Umma."

 

"Tae ..."

The knock and chanting that came from the door of her room made Taeyeon wake up.

"Tae, let's wake up, you're almost late. Get ready and then have breakfast together. " The figure of the father who opened the door and said softly was always the reason why Taeyeon always tried well every day.

Taeyeon nodded and then prepared to go to school.

 

In the school

" So, kids. The competition is coming. We can’t wait to see what will be shown by those who perform right? "

" Dae ..."

All the children in the class answered enthusiastically. The competition was near, and all were very much waiting for the always lively event. In the class only Taeyeon and Jessica don't look excited. Taeyeon felt very guilty and wanted to know what Jessica would do. Whether she will maintain the concept or she will doing a new concept. Taeyeon was very curious about what Jessica would do. Jessica, who looked back to pick up the book that she had, did not show the expression Taeyeon wanted to know. Her expression doesn't describe being excited, not describing worries, not describing anything, cold.

 

" So babe, have you prepared properly for the competition later?" Nickhun asked Tiffany while embracing her boyfriend's shoulder. They are in the cafeteria at this time.

" Uhmm yea. Not sure. "

" What do you mean not sure? Oh come on. Do you want to lose again to Jessica. Are you not feeling bored always being number 2, always defeated by Jessica. "

What Nickhun said was not the words Tiffany wanted to listen to. Nickhun should be able to support and encourage her.

Arriving home, Jessica lay in her room, staring at the roof and still wearing a school uniform.

" What should I do?" The question sounded soft from .

Then a ringing sound is heard from the phone. A message came in, and Jessica read the message. After that, she put down her phone and then she walked to the bathroom.

 

 

" Didn't Taeyeon come out of her room, Fany-ah?"

" Not yet , Halmoni. Let me take those to the table. "

" Dae , gomawo, Fany-ah."

Tiffany, who was in the kitchen with Taeyeon's grandmother, went to the dining table with a bowl and a plate full of food in both hands.

" Here , Uncle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter