Chapter 9

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to the house, Jessica daydreaming and thinking about something. She even missed the beauty of trees that are dropping off when exposed to the wind. Maybe there are other things on her mind than to see the beautiful atmosphere of the trip. In fact, she ignored the call of Krystal.


"Yah! Unnie ".


"Huh? what? Why do you shout calling me. "


"Yah! I've been calling you but you just keep quiet and dreamy, doesn’t hear when I call. What exactly do you think, Unnie? "


"Umm, nothing. Then why did you call me? "


"I just wanted to ask if you want to stop at a restaurant?”


"No, I want to go home. Better to just order food and eat at home. "


"Ok".


Jung sister finally went home. Jessica's mood doesn’t look good so she wanted to go home.


After They got home. Jessica immediately went into her room and did not say a word.


"What's wrong with her?". Krystal wondered over the attitude of her sister.

When entering the room, Jessica was immediately shown the piano, that piano she often used with Taeyeon when they were in the room. Big sigh !. Jessica also sighed deeply and then she sat on the bed. And she was daydreaming again. Maybe we could call today is dreamy day for Jessica. After school earlier today, he did just daydreaming. Then she decided to take a bath.



A few hours later.

 



Krystal is play video games. But she felt lonely, if Taeyeon there, sure they play games together.


"Sigh! If Taeyeon Unnie here, I certainly don’t feel lonely and we can play together. Uumm, I began to miss her. "


Then came the sound of feet from behind.


"Oh, Unnie."
Jessica was sitting next to Krystal. Her face was as confused and don’t know what to say about it.
"Unnie what's wrong?"


"Ummm"


"What?"


"You know umm, Taeyeon didn’t come to teach me to play the piano while the show is getting closer. And you also know how to progress the game I play the piano. I'm not sure if I was able to play the piano when the show come. "


"Oohhh. So it makes you daydream earlier, Unnie? "
Jessica remained silent.


"I guess it's okay if Taeyeon Unnie didn’t come to teach you today, because today is an important day for her. And I'm sure tomorrow she already can teach you again, Unnie. "


"An important day?"


"Yes, an important day. Today is the day that her mother died in the accident. And that is why she didn’t come with us, I'm sure today she went to her mother's grave. "


"Ohh, uumm. Then how do you know that today is the day of her mother passed away? "


"Oh, about that ... .."

 

 



Flash back
 


The time when Krystal drove Taeyeon home.


Krystal saw the pictures that are in Taeyeon’s home. They really looked happy. There is a picture of a man was holding a girl with a smile and pride. On the side there is also a picture of a woman who was playing with a girl, she looked beautiful and delicate, it is visible from her face when she held the hands of girls who are playing the piano. Krystal then stopped at a picture, the picture of a girl who was holding the trophy.


"The first winner of singing contest"
Krystal was read in the trophy.


"This girl ..."


"Oh, Soojung."
Krystal was surprised that someone called her.


"Oh, halmoni."

She  turned out and that she was Taeyeon’s grandmother who called her earlier. And She prefers to call Krystal with Soojung.


"what are you doing here?"


"Oh, I'm looking at pictures here. Feels very warm and pleasant when looking at these pictures. so, Halmoni. I want to ask something. The little girl in every picture here is Taeyeon Unnie? "


"Yes, she is so cute, isn’t she?"


"Yes, she is. Lol. And this man certainly Mr. Kim and she certainly .. "


"Yes, her mother."


"She looks very warm."


"Yes, she is very fond of Taeyeon."


"Oh, and this is a picture of Taeyeon Unnie holding a trophy in a singing contest?. How, I mean .."


"Yes, there are changing Taeyeon’s life. Actually Taeyeon is a very cheerful girl, as a girl in general. She can speak even she loved to sing and play the piano. Her voice is very beautiful, it's why her mother enrolled her to participate in singing competitions and she won. "


Krystal also listen carefully to what is told by Taeyeon’s grandmother.


"And the incident come. After returning from singing contest, Taeyeon and her mother waited, Taehyun, Taeyeon father to pick them up. However, there is a car speeding and lost control and the car crashed into Taeyeon and her mother, who was walking alongside a road. Her mother died in the incident and while Taeyeon, her neck hit really hard and her vocal cords were damaged and become Taeyeon now. "


Taeyeon then came from behind and smiling.

 



End Flashback

"So today is the day of the accident that her mother died and she lost her voice?"


"Yes, Unnie."


"Then how do you know that today is the day?"


"I see a date which she rounded on her book, she wrote, the day when I lost you, mom and make my world became silent."


"Umm, sure she is very sad." Jessica mumble.
"But Yah! Why are you read her book. Did you take it without her know? Yah! Krystal. "


"What, Unnie I accidentally saw it."


“Yah! You are lying."

 



After a while arguing, Jessica went back to her room.

 

 



Jessica's POV

 


I was a little surprised by what Krystal told me. The accident has changed Taeyeon’s life. That's why she was so sad when telling when her mother taught her to play the piano. Actually, that bothered me was not she can’t teach me to play the piano while the show is getting closer, but she looks sad today.
 



End POV

 

 

 

 


Taeyeon's POV

 



I was in front of you, Umma. Do you see me now?

 

Then I put flowers on my mother's grave.

 

 I tell you every night before I sleep that now I attend school like other. I can follow all the lessons well, Umma. Although I know through all this is not easy for me. I don’t blame God on the incident that happened to me, I just hate the person who had hit us and ran away after that. Even that someone doesn’t care about the person was alive or not, and how their  life after the accident. I wasn’t expecting the police to find that someone, Umma. What I thought is how I live this difficult without you, nothing was wiped my tears when I fell and cried. Or even hug me when I sad because people are insult me. But you know, I’m very grateful that I had a Appa and halmoni were very fond. And of course, your love is still felt even though you not on my side, Umma.


Appa and halmoni didn’t come here with me. You knew this day only a day between me and you. So Appa and halmoni would just come home after I get home to see you. And I have to tell you this, Umma. I think Appa was sick, he never showed it in front of me but I knew from his face pale. He is getting overworked and tired of making money for my school. I've followed a few scholarships, but it is not enough for the needs of school. I only ask that Umma always keep Appa. Don’t let him away from me.

 



End POV
 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter