Chapter 13

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Krystal are watching a movie, The Reader. The romatic drama movie starring Kate Winslet. Popcorn and drinks are in front of them. But suddenly there are some scenes that make them surprised.

" YAH! Soojung close your eyes. "Jessica was yelling at Soojung and throwing a pillow to her sister's face when there was a scene.

"Unieeee ...."

" This is not good, this is not good. We'd better end up watching this movie. "

"Aahh, waeee ..." Krystal was talking with aegyo.

" There is an adult movie scene. It's not good for you. "

"Unnie, but this movie is a good movie, lots of messages delivered in this movie."

" No .. stop ."

"Unieee ...."

When they were arguing, the phone sounded, before walking up the phone, Jessica turned off the movie and took her remote and then picked up the phone. Krystal's face scowled at what her sister had done.

"Hello ..."

"Sooyeon-ah."

"Ummaaa ..." Jessica was enthusiastic to hear who called. Krystal immediately got up from the sofa and walked over to Jessica.

" How are you? What about Soojung? Did she bother you? "There was a small laugh when their mother asked that.

" She's very annoying, Umma." Jessica smirked.

" No, andweee .... I'm not, Umma. "Krystal also denied what was said by Jessica and she also slowly slapped Jessica's shoulder.

" Haha. You have not changed much. Oh, Umma wants to tell you. "

"What is that, Umma?"

" Ummm and Appa will return to Seoul. Not sure when, but in the near future we will go to Seoul. "

" Jinjjjaaa , Ummaa ????" Jessica and Krystal also sounded very happy to get the news.

" Daeee ..."

" We are very happy to hear the good news. Let us know before you get here, so I and Soojung can pick up Umma and Appa at the airport. "

" Dae, We'll tell you guys. Now study and rest. "

" Ok , Umma."

The warm conversation ended. Jessica and Krystal were back on the sofa. They look very happy with what their mother says. They can gather together again as before. In recent years they have felt very lonely. Suddenly their mother made the decision to move to LA. The decision made Jessica and Krystal sad. But Jessica didn’t want to leave Seoul at that time, it was hard for her to do and finally she stayed in Seoul.

 

"Are you sure you've been able to go to school, Taetae?" Taeyeon’s grandmother was asked Taeyeon was wearing a neat uniform and sit at the dining table for breakfast.

" Dae , Taeyeon-ah. Appa has told the school if you're sick, so if you don’t feel better, you can keep resting at home. " Taeyeon's father looked worried.

Taeyeon just nods and smiles, she's getting better. Although her hands were still bandaged but she was able to use her hands slowly back. Taeyeon doesn’t want to be left out in the lessons given by her teachers, she doesn’t want her grades to be bad and the school has revoked the scholarships granted to her.

The sound of knocking door was heard in the middle of the breakfast. Taeyeon's father swiftly got up from his seat and then walked to the door to open the knocked door.

" Oh , Fany-ah. You came this morning. " Taeyeon's father greeted someone who knocked on the door.

" Dae , Uncle."

" Come in , we'll have breakfast together." Taeyeon's father ask the girl inside and breakfast together.

" Oh , Fany-ah!" Taeyeon's grandmother was surprised to see who came this morning.

" Dae , Halmoni."

" Sit down and eat with us."

" Dae , thanks Halmoni."

Tiffany was sitting next to Taeyeon who was a little surprised by the arrival of Tiffany who was also wearing her uniform. They also ate together while chatting warmly.

" I purposely came here early to invite Taeng to go to school together. Coincidentally before leaving I called and Uncle said Taeng would go to school today even though it has not recovered properly. And know that I came to pick her up. "

"Oh, honey. Fany-ah. You don’t have to doing that. Taeng's Appa will drive her to school. "

" Dae .." Taeyeon's father also justify his mother's words.

"It's okay, Halmoni, Uncle. We are same school so it will be easier and Uncle will not have to rush and be afraid late to go to work. "

Taeyeon just looked at Tiffany when she said that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter