Chapter 1

Doesn't Require Many Words to Say Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woahh .. today the weather is very sunny. The most enjoyable thing is to walk and breathe in the fresh air. I was so excited this morning, today is the first day I entered school. I don’t think I could go to school like other now. I hope I can get good friends later. I can’t wait even imagine the fun would I go through later in school.



Arriving at the school gates ...



Finally I arrived at this school .. Hannyoung High School ... then I got into the school. When I walk in the halls, there are some kids laughing at me. Woah, I think this is a good day for me, they even smiled and laughed at me when I haven’t introduced myself. And I'm sure today was a good start for me. I went to class, which previously had been told by the principal where my classroom.

 

But before entering the class I will meet with the teacher at the front of the class .. I was bowing to the teacher.


"Oh, are you Kim Taeyeon?"
I was stating nodded yes.


"Ok, let's go to class. I’m Ms. Han. And I was your teacher. "
Ms. Han was smiling at me.


"Hi, class .. we arrival of new students. And I hope you can be nice to her. "
I was then appearing in front of the class and smiled.


Then a few moments later ..


"Ms. .. why she didn’t introduce herself. How we can be friends with her. "


Then I said ..
"Hewwoo, mi naimmhe is Khim Taehyeoon."


"Huh? What? I don’t understand what she was talking about. "


And then in the class was a bit noisy talking about me. Then I looked down and was confused what to do ..


"Ok, class. Your new friend is having a shortage. She's a little difficult to talk. "


"You mean she is mute, Ms?"


"Please you a little more polite in speech, Nichkhun."


"What? I'm just asking. "


Then I also took a marker near the board. And write my name in there.


"So, you've obviously. Her name is Kim Taeyeon. Go ahead and sit there. "


Ms. Han also pointed toward an empty seat, which was close to the window.
Then I sat down, and began to notice that Ms.Han pursue studies.


The time was running fast, even the recess bell rang.


KRING!!!!!


Then one by one my classmates went to go to the cafeteria. Sigh!! Looks like today is not going well according what I expected but the day is not over I guess I shouldn’t be thinking like that, then I would want to rush to smile in spite of my lips.


I was walking towards the cafeteria. Wow, this looks spacious cafeteria and a lot of students who come for lunch. I was looking for an empty seat, and without me realizing I hit someone ..
"Oh, sorry, sorry .." it was someone apologized to me. I reciprocate with a smile and a shake of the head that it’s ok. Then she picked up the tissue that was beside her and clean up dirty on my uniform because the juice she brought make my uniform wetting. I also took a tissue which she held and smiled hinted not have to do that. Then I was rushed off to the bathroom to clean my uniform.

 


Nichkhun's POV

 


What should I say when I know there is a mute person who entered in our class. It is a very big mistake made by the school for allowing the dumb get into this famous school. It will damage the image of the school. I will give lessons to her. then I was taking a phone that was in my pocket. and I call someone ..


"Hello .. I need your help, babe."

 


End POV

 

After experiencing a very tiring day Taeyeon finally returned home . Then when she got home.


" Tae - tae , how was your school today ? "


Someone else asked Taeyeon after she got home . Taeyeon smiled seeing people who asked her that. Taeyeon then lifted a finger thumb said fine day .


"Well, if all goes smoothly . Then you now go to the room , then shower and after that eat together . "


Taeyeon then rushed into the room and then shower ..
 


Taeyeon 's POV
 


" Umma and Appa .. I'm having a tired day, but it’s ok. I'll be fine . Like Appa is always said to me if I have trouble , everything will be alright what important is I have always patient and smile . I will not disappoint you . " I was talking to my parents’s picture after I showered and dressed . I know they can hear what my heart say. As usual I always tell them how the days that I live . I really miss them .


" Tae - tae - ah .. the food was ready . Let's eat together . "


I should eat first . Before I go out to eat , I kissed my parents’s picture .


"Ah , finally you come too . I 'm hungry . Let's eat together . See ! Halmoni have prepared your favorite food . are you talk to your parents again ? "
And I nodded when halmoni ask me .


" Let's eat "


" Stthoop .. "


" What are we waiting ? "


Then I wrote on paper ,
We have to wait for Appa first


" Oh , about that . Your father has been called me if he would come home late . Come on now we eat . "


Finally I was eating with my grandmother . In this simple house , I live with my grandmother and father . My mother had died a few years ago due to an accident . And so my fathers working so hard to fixed the money for what I need. I could go into a very famous school because dad effort . Before my mother died, she told my father that I went to good schools . And to realize it is certainly very hard to working. He worked day and night to earn money so I could get into the school .

 


Flashback


" Sorry Sir , I can’t accept your daughter to attend school here . We don’t provide special classes for children who are different from the others . you should enter into a special school like your daughter . "


" But Sir , my daughter is smart . She can follow what is being taught by the teacher . I beg you to give a chance to my daughter to school here . "


" All right , Sir . I will give you the opportunity to your children . But if she isn’t able to follow and adapt to the lessons learned in this school i would pull out your children from school . "


" Thank you , Sir . "


end Flashback


I remember how my father tried hard to me to get into the school of the famous and nice .


Tok Tok ..


I open the door ..


I also hug the person who has a direct knock on the door ..


" Aww , I guess my baby really miss her handsome Appa . " People who are into oxygen and a hero in my life , and I'm proud to call him , father .


" have you eaten ? “ My father was asked . And I shook my head .


" Oh , I'm lucky then. Let's eat together . "


Finally we were eating together , and I was very happy to eat with my grandmother and father . They are important in my life. People who have always supported and loved me .

 


end POV

 

 

The next day ..


Today the sun seemed happy and not ashamed to show the light . If the scorching heat as this is usually when the afternoon or evening will be heavy rain . But despite the heat of the sun doesn’t fade too overpowering Taeyeon to go to school .


Because almost late for school Taeyeon ran away , but someone had stretched legs so blocking Taeyeon and she fell , ,


BRAKK ! ! !


" I'm sorry , I didn’t intentionally. Are you okay ? " Someone else help Taeyeon fall .


" Ahimmm , faiinnne " Taeyeon replied .


" Huh ? Sorry I don’t understand . "


Taeyeon then lifted her thumb and smiled stating that she was fine . And Taeyeon was rushing off to class . Arriving in class she was immediately seated . And she her head because little dizzy of falling earlier.


Today's lesson can be followed by Taeyeon easily . And finally was the sound of the recess bell ..


No one who invited her to talk and go to the cafeteria together . But suddenly there was someone ask to Taeyeon.


" It seems you 're looking for a place to sit for lunch . You can sit with me. " And somebody that was invited to sit with Taeyeon .


" You want to order something? " Taeyeon shook her head and showed her4 food supplies .


" Oh , you bring food from home . Ok , then. "

 


 Taeyeon 's POV

 


I think today will be a nice day . And finally there is also someone who wants to be my friend . That someone invited me to sit together when I was confused to find a place to sit for lunch . And I don’t think beautiful women as her wants to be friends with me . I'm not a good person in fashion , I'm not rich , and I'm mute . I was lucky she wants to be my friend and she seemed to those who were good , I could see her has wonderful smile . And she also looks pretty good in fashion . After reaching home I will tell this to my father , grandmother , and mother of course .


end POV


" Hi .. hi .. turns out you were here . What are you doing here ? Lunch ? Aww what you 've ordered something ? " Someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter