Feelings

Sharapova's Grunt

(Continued from previous chapter)

 

“Where did you go?”

Jessica sighed because the questioning was about to begin and she didn’t want this to end up in an argument, “Taeyeon I know you worry about me and I know it is because you care, but like you have your career, I also have mine.” Jessica examined Taeyeon’s facial expression but the girl remained emotionless, “Well my job causes injuries and it is normal for me to continue to do my work even if I am injured. Kind of like when you have to sing although you are sick. Does that make sense?”

Taeyeon smiled which threw Jessica off guard, it was an unexpected reaction, “At first I was going to yell at you for going out while injured but I thought about if I was in your shoes and everything you say is right. I still have a lot to learn about you but I am willing to learn slowly.”

Jessica smiled and embraced Taeyeon, “You are full of surprises...I have much to learn too.”

Taeyeon picked Jessica up bridal style and carried her over to the table, “Do you like my surprises?”

Jessica just laughed at Taeyeon, “I wasn’t complaining.”

“Good. Let’s eat before the food gets cold then.”

The two ate while sharing about their day, “What do you mean you almost outed us?”

“I covered don’t worry! By the way who is this Yuri girl? Should I be worried?”

“Old friend, but you shouldn’t worry about me, you almost caused a big problem.” Taeyeon just shrugged it off while Jessica looked at Taeyeon in frustration, “By the way, when do you have to leave?”

Taeyeon looked down at her phone, “Humm two hours. What did you want to do?”

“Get out from this table, but someone left my crutches by the door.”

Taeyeon gave Jessica a smug look, “No problem.” Taeyeon got up and picked Jessica up to carry her away.

“Isn’t this going to get tiring for you?” Taeyeon shook her head no, “What about the dishes?”

“They are not going anywhere.” Taeyeon went into the bedroom and let Jessica down on the bed.

“I am not tired yet. Can’t we just watch something on TV?”

“But I am tired and this is more comfortable for both of us.” Taeyeon climbed into the bed and snuggled into Jessica’s embrace.

Jessica smiled, “A small nap does sound nice.” She closed her eyes but they opened again when she felt Taeyeon kissing her neck, “I thought you wanted to sleep?”

“A little taste won’t hurt.” Taeyeon continued to trail her kisses up Jessica’s neck until she reached her destination of those luscious lips. Jessica smiled while reciprocating the soft lips that were pressing against hers. Taeyeon rolled over so she was on top and had better access to attack Jessica’s lips until Jessica opened and let Taeyeon in. After the small makeout session, Taeyeon went back to cuddling in Jessica’s arms to finally fall asleep.

Jessica sighed while holding the sleeping Taeyeon, “that wasn’t a little taste...you make me always want more.”

 

--------------------------

 

About two weeks passed since Jessica came back to Korea. Taeyeon refused to have her return to her apartment until she was off the crutches so most of her time was spent alone in Taeyeon’s apartment since Taeyeon was always so busy with her job. Nonetheless, Taeyeon always made sure Jessica had food delivered and she never let Jessica sleep alone at night. It was almost like they were already married and having a nice life together. Taeyeon also stopped complaining about Jessica’s training schedule.

Jessica smiled when she thought about the past two weeks with Taeyeon and how the girl got more charming the more time she spent with the girl. It was almost like a dream that she could wake up from at any minute. Time went by so fast when she was with her, but they did start the relationship off fast. Yet neither regretted the pace of their relationship. They were falling more and more for each other that even if they tried, they couldn’t keep their hands off one another.

“Miss we are here.” Jessica snapped back to reality and paid the cab driver. She got out and headed into the private sports clinic.

After several scans of her ankle and foot, Jessica sat with the doctor, “You know the crutches were not needed this whole time, why did you use them for almost two weeks?”

Jessica smirked, she knew the reason was to spend more time being pampered by her lover, “Isn’t it better to keep pressure off of it?”

“Yea, but at your inconvenience. You are almost completely healed. We will just wrap it for now and have you begin physical therapy.”

“When can I return to regular tennis practice?”

“That won’t be up to me Jessica. You and your physical therapist will work that out, but my estimation will be in one week.”

Jessica frowned, “Still that long? I have a tournament in two weeks. I need to get back to playing regularly.”

“I can just tell you that you are healed, but reinjury is always something to watch out for. Your flexibility will be tested by your other doctor. I will set up your sessions with them right away.”

Jessica was still upset about the results but she was excited to walk normally again and her coach was coming to start proper training tomorrow. She sighed thinking how her time with Taeyeon will be cut short. Both will be busy with their own jobs once again.

 

Jessica returned to Taeyeon’s apartment but stopped at the entrance when she saw a lit candle on the floor. She reached down and picked it up, “Taeyeon home? Why did she leave a candle here?” Jessica walked in a bit more and saw another candle on the floor so she followed them into the living room where Taeyeon was with many more candles.

“Your home.”

Jessica smiled at Taeyeon’s romantic side, “What is all this for.”

“You are going to leave to go back to your apartment after tonight. I wanted to make tonight special.”

“How did you know I didn’t need the crutches?”

“Humm I might just know you better than yourself.”

Jessica made her way to Taeyeon and hugged her, “This is nice.”

“I really don’t want you to move out.”

Jessica pushed away from Taeyeon slightly and gave her a peck, “My coach is coming tomorrow and I will start getting busy again. You know it is easier for me to go home than stay here for that.”

Taeyeon tightened her embrace around Jessica, “I know, but it doesn’t stop me from wanting you to stay here with me.”

Jessica smiled because she wanted the same thing as Taeyeon, “Me too.”

“That is why I want to ask you something.”

Jessica and Taeyeon separated so they could look into one another’s eyes, “Jessica will you officially be my girlfriend? I know we started out with an unofficial status but I want you to be mine...officially.”

Jessica smiled at Taeyeon, “I considered you to be my girlfriend a long time ago, but I am glad we are official now.” Jessica leaned in to give Taeyeon a long and deep kiss, “so these lips are officially mine?”

Taeyeon smiled and pecked Jessica’s lips, “This body is officially all yours.”

A sinister grin came onto Jessica’s face, “in that case, I better reclaim what is mine in the bedroom.”

Taeyeon smiled when Jessica pulled her towards the bedroom to spend their first night together as an official couple. Although  they were still going to do the same naughty things they did before, but this time, they were sure it was because of love and not lust.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Has it really been 5 days since I last updated? Wow I am sorry. I am losing track of time since I have no regular schedule these days.

As you can tell where the story is going, next chapter, Taeyoen and Jessica will be away from each other again so I hoped you liked me spoiling you with fluff because it will disapear :/

Thank you for commenting, subscribing, and for upvotes by bananaaacandy_89, and Frances312

Lastly, if you didn't see, I wrote a 4 chapter taengsic angst story: Winds of Change