Time's Up

Sharapova's Grunt

The girls entered the home after an exhausting hike, “You still up for going into the hot spring?”

Taeyeon looked up and smiled at Jessica, “We need to shower anyway. Where is this hot spring?”

Jessica pulled Taeyeon along with her anxiously towards a corner of the house with a changing area before it lead into the private hot spring located outside. She looked at the other girl with seductive eyes, “need help taking your clothes off?”

“Ya! Just worry about undressing yourself. I swear you always want us to just do that one activity when we are alone together. What about just enjoying our time together for once without all that?”

“You make it sound like I am the only one that initiates it when we are alone.”

Taeyeon puffed her cheeks before grabbing a towel and closing the door of one of the changing rooms.

Jessica was a bit upset but she went to quickly change out of her clothes also. By the time she finished preparing for the hot spring, she noticed Taeyeon already in the water. The girl was determined to have Taeyeon submit to her during this trip, “Tae.” Taeyeon looked up to see Jessica removing her towel showing her glory in front of her.

Taeyeon blushed while she watched the girl’s body slowly being covered by the hot water, “Jess…can’t we just enjoy the hot spring and relax?”

“I am enjoying it and I find this very relaxing.”

Taeyeon saw Jessica coming towards her so she quickly backed away knowing that she would have trouble controlling herself if Jessica were to get too close. “Jess stop!”

Jessica looked at her lover in surprise, “What?”

“Just stay there.”

Jessica gave Taeyeon her best pout, “Why? I want to be near you.”

“You can’t, you being there is fine. I can enjoy the hot spring here and you enjoy it over there.”

“But I can’t enjoy it over here. I want to be by you to enjoy it.” Taeyeon started backing away when she saw Jessica approaching her again. Her mind became clouded when she felt the softness of another’s skin on her own. She loved Jessica’s body, it was firm but soft and plump in all the right places. She felt Jessica trailing kisses from the bottom of her neck up to her ear causing her senses to go crazy, “Isn’t this more comfortable?”

Taeyeon couldn’t stop her hands from moving by themselves. She secured her arms around Jessica while trailing her hands up and down her back while she kissed the other girl fervently. It wasn’t long before the kisses became more desperate and deepened the longer their bodies pressed on another. The girls didn’t waste time to further their journey of touching and grinding the other’s body while the time in the hot spring became more heated than just the temperature.

 

--------------------

 

“I knew we would end up here.”

The other girl hit the other girl’s arm playfully, “You make it sound like a bad thing.”

“We haven’t even eaten supper and we are here.”

“But we have had so many good hours in this bed so far.”

Taeyeon sighed and pulled Jessica closer to her body, “I’m not complaining but we haven’t even spent a day here and we are already in the bed after making love in the hot spring and then continued it here.”

“I don’t see the problem…”

“I just want our relationship to be more than this.”

Jessica nuzzled her head in the crook of Taeyeon’s neck, “It is.”

“What do we do other than this then? I mean our relationship started off as this too.”

Jessica sighed knowing Taeyeon was over thinking the whole situation, “What do you want then Taeyeon? We do more than just this.”

“I want to go out on dates, hold your hand, take you to new places, and just show you any way possible that I love you.”

Jessica turned so she could look Taeyeon in her eyes, “Can’t you see that we did a lot of those already?” Taeyeon looked at Jessica with anticipation, “Don’t you remember all of our dates? We went to the movies, some parties, and traveled around Washington DC together. Sure we did everything on a grander scale than most but those were still times that I loved with you. We saw so many new places together and held hands many times. As for showing your love, I see it all the time. I saw it the most when I was injured and our adventures in bed but every text or call you give me, shows that you always have me in your heart.” Jessica looked at Taeyeon for an answer but she saw the girl still processing all the information. Seeing that Jessica wasn’t going to get an answer she readjusted herself so she was balancing on her side with her arm and leaned down to kiss Taeyeon, “I love you.”

Taeyeon finally smiled at the girl, “I made a big deal out of nothing right?”

Jessica just nodded and started kissing the other girl again, “are you hungry or one more round?”

Taeyeon smiled and flipped the girl so she was on top, “always ready for another round,” Taeyeon resumed kissing the girl under her. “I love you too…”

 

--------------------

 

It had been three days since Taeyeon and Jessica arrived in their temporary home tucked away in the mountains. Their days were mostly spent hiking or spending time on the couch or bed cuddling with the occasional love making activities. It was a life that both of them were getting used to having, almost like they were already married.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica who was busy reading some articles on the internet while she was busy preparing supper that evening, “Anything interesting happening in the real world?”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders, “Doesn’t seem to be much. Did you want me to look at the entertainment section? I have only been looking at the sports.”

Taeyeon put the meal in the oven before sitting next to Jessica on the couch. She peered over to the screen before Jessica just handed her the computer while her head rested on Taeyeon’s shoulder, “Eh you were only on websites with English.”

“Of course. I know English that is why,” Jessica playfully stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon who didn’t notice since she was busy searching the entertainment websites.

“Humm I look good in this recording of me singing the OST.”

“How is your ranking?”

“Still number one on most of the charts it seems.”

Jessica kissed Taeyeon’s shoulder, “You are always amazing.”

“You should have noticed that by now.”

“What about the gossip section?”

“Eh…hold on.” Taeyeon was busy searching websites for the latest gossip, “Oh nothing that new. Just some of the gossip I told you earlier that was true finally made it to the public.”

“I don’t know why we are searching that section anyway. I always have you to give me the latest on the celebrity dating scene.”

Taeyeon laughed, “There is one couple that none of the other celebrities don’t know about.”

Jessica sat up eagerly to hear who this new couple was, “Who is it?”

Taeyeon smiled and gave Jessica a soft and loving kiss, “Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung. I hear they have been dating a while.”

Jessica pouted in disappointment, “Egh…I knew that one already.”

Taeyeon laughed before going back to the kitchen and preparing the meal for the two of them.

Jessica adjusted herself at the table before starting to eat the food in front of her, “I think you need to pack me a lunch before I go to work every day now.”

Taeyeon laughed, “I don’t have time to make meals for myself, what makes you think I have time to cook for you?”

“I’m not sure, but your cooking is just as addicting as your lips.”

“Only my lips are addicting? I feel like I got the better deal out of this relationship then because I find everything about you addicting.”

The girls were enjoying their meal before Taeyeon’s phone started to ring, “It is my manager. I have to take this.”

Jessica watched Taeyeon leave the table. It wasn’t long before Taeyeon returned to the table, “Jessica we have to go back now.”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon in surprise, “What is wrong?”

“I will tell you on the road but the sooner we return, the less articles will come out. I can’t have the media knowing…”

Jessica saw the worry in Taeyeon’s voice, “It is fine, we will get through this together, I will get our suitcases. Tell me when we are driving.”

The girls rushed out the door leaving the comfort that they had become accustomed to over the past few days.

 


Author's Note

Hello readers! Quick update...I felt like I should have combined the previous chapter and this one, but I am trying to update faster.

I have a proposition. If I get 100 upvotes before I decide to end this fiction, I will add 5 extra chapters. I won't tell you how many chapters I have in mind but I am thinking of starting a new fanfiction soon so I will have to end this one shortly after I start that one. Writing two ongoing fanfictions at the same time is hard so I don't want to do that anymore.