With Me

Sharapova's Grunt

Taeyeon didn’t have many friends in the entertainment industry but she somehow became friends with one of the biggest actresses in the field. It might have been because the girl was dating a well-known singer that Taeyeon saw her backstage often but their friendship started after seeing each other at several big name events such as movie premiers and such. However, whenever Taeyeon was having problems, she would resort talking to her actress friend.

“How long has she been gone?”

“2 months...”

“Does she call?”

“Of course she does when she isn’t busy or I am not busy.”

“So how often is that?”

“Maybe 3 times a week.”

“You still lover her right?”

“Of course!”

“She still loves you?”

Taeyeon raked her hand through her hair, “She never lets me forget.”

“So why did you call me saying you were having relationship problems?”

“The distance is hard...”

“Taeyeon it will always be hard, but you both love your careers right?”

“I would never dream of her wanting to leave her career and I love mine.”

“I think both of you need to discuss if the distance is worth the relationship then.”

“Her being gone for several months at a time is not as bad as if she was out of my life entirely.”

“I think you have your answer then.”

Taeyeon smiled, “I think your right.” She went in to give her friend a hug, “Thanks Yoona. I knew you could help.”

“You always know the answers but I think your head mixes things up sometimes.”

Taeyeon chuckled, “Probably.”

 

---------------------

 

Taeyeon just got out of the shower and was drying her hair with her towel when she heard the front door close. Out of fear there was an intruder, Taeyeon quickly grabbed her hair dryer as if that were going to harm her assailant. As Taeyeon went to look around the corner she quickly dropped the hair drying and ran into the intruder’s arms, “Sica!”

Jessica smiled when she saw her girlfriend and relished in the sweet warmth of her girlfriend’s body pressed against hers, “I missed you.”

Taeyeon backed away to look at Jessica, “I thought you had another week…”

Jessica took her hand and slid it through Taeyeon’s damp hair, “I came home early for you.” It didn’t take long before Jessica hungrily captured Taeyeon’s lips, “I don’t think you need this towel on…”

Taeyeon blushed when Jessica stripped her of her only piece of cloth that covered her bare body but she didn’t care because it was Jessica who was here with her now. Jessica recaptured Taeyeon’s lips and led her backwards into the bedroom. Taeyeon slid onto the bed while Jessica hovered over her lover. Jessica sensually removed most of her clothes before she was just in her undergarments. Taeyeon watched her girlfriend with lust but her sensations were heightened when Jessica started roaming Taeyeon’s body with her hands.

Jessica started nibbling on Taeyeon’s neck, “Sica-ahh…aren’t you tired?”

Jessica bit Taeyeon’s collarbone to make the other girl moan, “Not when I have the chance to hear that and…” Jessica then gave Taeyeon a deep kiss, not wasting time to play with Taeyeon’s tongue, “to taste this…”

Taeyeon couldn’t help but to get lost in her lover’s dominant nature. It came out mostly when she was stressed or frustrated but nights like these turned very heated and wild fast and this night was no different.

 

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes to see her lover comfortably clinging to her. She didn’t want to go back to sleep after thinking about the months she had to make up for not seeing Jessica. If she could, she would cancel all her activities for the length of time Jessica was here and lock themselves in this apartment. She wanted to savor every second of time she had with Jessica. Taeyeon tightened her hold on Jessica before kissing her forehead, nose, cheek and finally her lips.

Taeyeon laughed silently when she saw Jessica was still in dreamland.

 

 

Jessica opened her eyes to see the bed empty. It wasn’t the first time since Taeyeon always had early schedules but it never stopped giving her an empty feeling. She made her way to the kitchen to see a familiar note from Taeyeon outlining her schedule for Jessica, “Humm 8pm is late.” Since Jessica didn’t feel like going back to her apartment she just decided to stay around Taeyeon’s place.

After taking a shower and preparing something for lunch, Jessica decided to just watch some TV to kill time. Jessica placed her plate on the coffee table before turning on the TV. A smile creeped up on Jessica’s face when she saw Taeyeon froze a close up of Jessica’s face from her last tournament. Never once did she doubt Taeyeon’s love for her but times like these made Jessica feel like cupid hit her heart all over again.

 

 

Night time came and Jessica was getting ancy because she knew Taeyeon would be returning soon. Like the note said, Taeyeon returned 8pm sharp. “Sica!”

Jessica shot up from the couch and ran to her lover, “Tae! I love you so much!!!”

Taeyeon held her lover, “Did something happen to you while I was gone? Usually I am the clingy one.”

Jessica pouted, “You don’t like?”

“No. I love this side of you but you shouldn’t spoil me. I might get used.”

“That is a bad thing?”

Taeyeon pecked Jessica’s lips, “Nope.”

Jessica released herself from Taeyeon’s grip and started walking towards her bag, “Before I forget, I need you to fix your schedule to have a week off.”

Jessica handed Taeyeon the paperwork, “Airplane tickets for a month from now...England?”

“Take these too.”

Taeyeon looked at the tickets and badge Jessica handed her, “Wimbledon? You mean I get to go to that??”

“Of course. You are the lover of a very famous tennis player."

“I mean you never gave me something like this before. Is there a reason you want me to go?”

Jessica went and cupped Taeyeon’s face before giving her a short kiss, “I need you there this time.”

“Of course I will go.” Taeyeon looked at the stuff Jessica gave her, “Wow special access passes too.” After looking at the tickets carefully, Taeyeon’s eyes caught on a strange ticket, “Wait...this ticket here isn’t for Wimbledon. Why is it with the other tickets for Wimbledon?”

Jessica started walking away in frustration, “Wow my lover doesn’t even remember the day we met. I will just take that back then.” Jessica tried grabbing the ticket away from Taeyeon but the later was faster and prevented her.

“Of course I remember. I just don’t know who to give this ticket to then since I already have one.” Taeyeon smiled when she saw Jessica’s eyes brighten up.

“I am sorry I have that on our 1 year but you know....”

Taeyeon put her hand on Jessica’s lips, “I wouldn’t have it any other way. I get to see you happy and that is more than enough for me. Also those y skirts...”

Jessica playfully slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder, “Ya! Byuntaeyeon!”

Taeyeon laughed as she pulled her lover into her arms, “Admit you like it.”

Jessica buried her head in Taeyeon’s neck, “Maybe...”

 

 


Author's Note

I know this wasn't the type of chapter you were expecting and trust me I was going to reviel what Jessica was going to do but...somehow this chapter got written instead. I hopeyou are not dissapointed in your author.

Also, I need your opinion. Someone requested to translate my story into another language. I am having mixed feelings on this. Like doubts if they will give me credit or a mistranslation. I also love to connect with my readers and with a different lanugage I can't do that. Should I let them translate or not? Am I over thinking this?? It is the first time someone asked this of me.

Thanks for the upvotes and hello new subscribers!!