New Fame

Sharapova's Grunt

 

Taeyeon entered her hotel room and smiled when she saw a pair of shoes at the doorstep. She walked carefully to the couch when she saw a sleeping figure, “She must have been tired from her match today.” Taeyeon crouched down while staring at the sleeping figure. She didn’t want to wake the sleeping girl so she caressed her face as softly as possible, “I wish I had more days like this. Seeing you sleep so peacefully.”

A hand came up and met Taeyeon’s, “I wish I had more days seeing you sing so beautifully.”

Taeyeon smiled, “Did I wake you?”

The other girl still had her eyes closed, “no, just was resting my eyes till you came.” The girl tugged Taeyeon to lay on the couch with her.

“Don’t you think the bed is more comfortable?”

The other girl just hugged Taeyeon tightly as they lay on the couch, “The bed is too big. I want to just hold you and never let you go.”

Taeyeon’s insides were spazzing out by the sweet words her lover gave her, “you have a tournament to win first. Then you can come back to my arms.”

“Don’t say things like that.”

“Why not?”

The girl nuzzled her head in Taeyeon’s neck, “because then I might want to give up my career to be forever in your arms.”

Taeyeon fell asleep with the biggest smile on her face than she ever had in her whole life. That night was so simple but one of the best she had in her life because her lover was in her arms again. Nothing could replace the feeling of holding her close.

 

-------------------

Jessica was sitting in front of her coach while he rambled on about Sharapova’s weaknesses and such. However, Jessica was lost in her thoughts trying to remember every detail that was Taeyeon’s body. She loved the feeling of being in Taeyeon’s arms and sharing in her warmth. Last night was something she knew that she wanted the rest of her life, bust she surprised herself when she had thoughts of leaving her career behind to be with Taeyeon.

“Jessica?”

“Humm?”

“If you can’t focus with me, how will you focus on the court? Sharapova beat you last time…”

“I am in good shape. Anything can happen out there and you know that.”

“Are you that confident?”

Jessica gave a smile, “I will do my best like always.”

Her coach was less convinced but he knew his student would give it her all when the time came. “Okay I will see you tomorrow. Work on your serve some tonight so your shoulder is loose in the morning.”

Jessica was gathering her stuff to leave while her phone buzzed. She read the text with a grin plastered on her face, “Taengoo – ‘I am heading back to Korea. I have a treat for you if you win the tournament…well I will give it to you if you get second place too. Hint is that it involves me+wine+bed” Jessica could only utter one word when she read the text, “byuntae.”

-----------------------

Taeyeon smiled after she wrote the text to Jessica. She knew the other girl wanted it just as bad as her but she had second thoughts to if that would be a distraction instead of encouragement. She shrugged off the thought and relaxed in the plane.

 

Taeyeon arrived back in her apartment dead tired from the plane ride but instead of sleeping she immediately the TV. She smiled when she saw that the sports channels were fully installed on her TV now. This way she can watch Jessica play through the comfort of her TV if she was at home instead of on her computer.

Taeyeon got over excited when she saw Jessica and Sharapova enter the court, “yay Sica! Take her down!!” After her outburst she quickly got up and made some popcorn since she thought it was appropriate for the show she was watching.

Again, Taeyeon wasn’t really watching the game at all. She got distracted by her amazingly beautiful girlfriend, “Wow that outfit is so tight on her. I can see all her curves perfectly…wait focus focus…Jessica got a point…but that …”

After about an hour, Taeyeon could feel her eyes getting heavy. She remembered Jessica being ahead but her body caused her drift off to sleep before the match was over.

**Ring**Ring**Ring**

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and reached for her phone, “Uh…”

“Tae!!! I won!”

Taeyeon recognized the familiar voice so her eyes shot open, “Sica! I knew you could do it!!”

“Weren’t  you watching?”

“I was but I was tired from the flight…”

“Doesn’t matter. Just remember your promise!”

Taeyeon was going to ask what the promise was but the phone cut off, “Sica? Sica?” Taeyeon looked at her phone, “Ah battery died…what promise again?”

--------------------

Jessica was all smiles when she boarded the plane. She was tired from the endless interviews and congratulations but today was the day she could return to the country where her lover was and get her special reward.

 

After many hours on the plane, Jessica’s flight landed but she was told to stay on the plane after everyone got off, “Why do I have to wait?”

“Sorry miss but Korea has gone mad over a Korean winning against Sharapova. The airport is flooded with your fans so we need to clear a path.”

“I have that many fans?”

“Miss we hardly ever have to do this for sports stars but overnight you became a sensation.”

Jessica smiled over her new sense of fame, “I wonder if Taeyeon has to deal with this every time?”

After a while, Jessica was let off the plane while protected by two security guards that were called over to help with the crowd situation. She was amazed with the amount of fans that gathered. It was like she was trapped in a sea of people that had no end. Her hand started cramping from all the autographs she signed on her way out.

Once in the van, her phone started to ring, “Hello?”

“Miss Jung, this is your agent. We need you to go to the office right away.”

“I just got back. Can’t I go home and rest?”

“Sorry but we need to talk about your new schedule that starts right away.”

“I am not really a model. I play sports…why do I have to do this right away?”

“Miss Jung I think you forgot that you have sponsors to please and you are under contract. When you aren’t playing tennis, you belong to us.” Jessica groaned and hung up the phone. She hated that her career depended on sponsors and the fact that Korea the life out of you if you suddenly become a sensation.

----------------------

Taeyeon was looking through photos of Jessica arriving at the airport, “Why hasn’t she called me yet? She didn’t forget that she was to meet me today, did she?” She sighed and put her iPad away, “Where did she go?”

 

 


Author’s Note:

Long wait but there was fluff. So I am deprived of taengsic moments in real life at the moment. I wish my biases would not leave me hanging!!