Perfect Location

Sharapova's Grunt

The two girls made it back to the apartment still laughing like crazy from the incident at the park, “Did you see that guard’s face when he saw it was two girls kissing?”

“I was too scared that he might recognize us or something.”

Taeyeon put her arm around Jessica’s waist while the other took off Jessica’s hat, “I don’t think so. I think he thought we were just two delinquents with the way we dressed tonight.” Taeyeon started kissing Jessica’s neck which left her .

“Ahh I hope you are right.”

Taeyeon’s lips were busy exploring Jessica’s neck, “Mmm don’t think about it...” Taeyeon made her way up to Jessica’s ear and nibbled before whispering, “all that excitement ...”

Jessica’s hormones were going crazy from Taeyeon’s lips and hands that were exploring her body, “I ahh...thought you said we did this too much....”

Taeyeon pulled her hoodie off her head and captured Jessica’s lips while she pushed the younger girl towards the bed room. After reaching their destination, Taeyeon slipped Jessica’s jacket off her shoulders, “I changed my mind. You are too y for me ever to have enough.”

Jessica smirked, “Then we better get these clothes off that are covering your y curves.”

On that brisk night, the apartment of Kim Taeyeon turned into another impassioned night with two lovers doing what their heart and body desired.

 

--------------

 

Taeyeon walked around the empty apartment, “Humm that would be good there and there...oh I could just imagine what I could do there.” The girl started laughing to herself thinking of all the naughty things she could do to Jessica in various places of this apartment.

Jessica entered with a box and Yuri behind her with another box, “Kim Taeyeon what are you doing here? And talking to yourself?”

Taeyeon turned around and smiled, “Welcome neighbor!”

As soon as Jessica set down her box a pair of arms wrapped around her waist engulfing her into a hug, “Tae...”

“Hey you two keep it PG while I am around!”

Taeyeon forgot Yuri was in the apartment with them, “A hug is PG,” Taeyeon continued to hug her lover.

“Taeyeon I love you and all but I can’t have Yuri do all the manual labor. Did you want to help?”

Taeyeon reluctantly released Jessica and pouted, “I can’t leave...”

“Aww you are so cute!” Jessica pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks playfully, “I forgot you are a big star and people might recognize you. How about you start helping me unpack in here?”

Taeyeon’s eyes lit up, “Oh I can do that!” She wanted to help her lover move into her new place but she thought this was an inconspicuous way to go through Jessica’s personal items which she was very curious about. Jessica had been to her apartment many times but they never would go over to Jessica’s. This made Taeyeon even more curious to what Jessica held in her fortress of solitude.

Yuri pointed to a box, “Hey Taeyeon this is kitchen stuff. It should be the easiest to unpack for now.”

“When does the furniture arrive?”

“Humm those movers should be here in a few hours. You better leave in like an hour so they don’t catch you in here.” Taeyeon sighed that she had to hide again soon but she was happy that her and Yuri became friends after the mountain incident. Life had become relatively easy since her and Jessica went to the mountains for a few days. Since then Jessica bought her way out of her contract and signed a new one which allowed her more freedom in her schedule. Although Taeyeon and Jessica were sad that Jessica moved out, they worked on getting Jessica this new apartment in Taeyeon’s apartment complex so the sadness was short lived.

“Yuri now you are talking to Taeyeon? Don’t leave all the work to me!” Taeyeon laughed at her girlfriend who was looking very tired from the heaving lifting.

Taeyeon took a glass out of a box and filled it with water to give to Jessica, “Don’t work yourself too hard. You had practice this morning.” Jessica smiled at Taeyeon who was always so thoughtful.

Jessica took the glass from Taeyeon while giving her a peck, “Thanks.” Jessica was beaming with love and happiness. The past months around Taeyeon were purely magical. It was like they entered their own little world without worries these days. They were both happy with their careers and their relationship was perfect even though they had to keep it hidden.

An hour passed and the voices of men coming up the stairs startled the girls, “Taeyeon! We have to get you out of here! The moving men are here.”

Yuri quickly took off her coat and covered Taeyeon’s head while she guided the girl back to her apartment. Jessica was sad that she had to see Taeyeon leave but she knew it would be bad if they got caught.

Another hour passed and the movers finally put all Jessica’s furniture in her new apartment. Jessica quickly messaged Taeyeon to tell her the coast is clear. Within two minutes, Taeyeon popped her head into the apartment, “Oh looks better with furniture!”

Jessica quickly ran to Taeyeon and kissed her on the lips, “Two minutes!”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica confused, “Two minutes? And where is Yuri?”

Jessica had her arms around Taeyeon’s neck while walking backwards she guided the shorter girl with her to the couch, “travel time from Kim Taeyeon’s apartment to Jessica Jung’s is 2 minutes with no traffic.”

Taeyeon smiled and straddled the other girl who was laying on the couch, “And Yuri?”

“She left with the movers...” Jessica’s breath hitched when she saw Taeyeon leaning closer.

“So we are alone in your apartment?” Taeyeon didn’t wait for an answer but leaned down to capture her lover’s lips.

“Yes...” Jessica breathed.

Taeyeon released from the kiss and took off her top, “Then location number one is couch in the living room.” Jessica wanted to ask what Taeyeon was referring to but the older girl didn’t give her time to respond when their lips collided again. Euphoria was what Taeyeon planned to give Jessica anywhere and everywhere in that new apartment. Something about a new location gave more excitement to Taeyeon than she expected or was it that she was falling deeper for the tennis player Jessica Jung?
 

 


Author's Note

Wow readers you know the secret to my heart! Thanks for so much commenting and more upvotes! Therefore you get a new chapter faster!!! Yay!!! 

Also no Paparazzi. Dissapointed? I missed the byuntae couple so that is what I wanted to do this chapter.

Umm I also started another story...yea I have three ongoing stories now but check it out if you have time since it will be my next long taengsic story: I Need You to Survive