Number 1 Fan

Sharapova's Grunt

 

Jessica was a bit distracted during practice today and it didn’t go unnoticed by her coach, “Jess! Come on focus! You have been out of practice for a while and we only have a week to get you in shape again.”

Her coach’s words really affected her to the point where she was almost in tears. Jessica knew she was having trouble focusing and her coach yelling at her wasn’t helping. It was frustrating and she was getting her emotions getting the best of her. “Coach. I am sorry but I really need a break,” she responded as calmly as possible.

Luckily her coach thought it would be good to give her a break too, “Ten minutes be back.”

Jessica didn’t want to be around her coach so she went to get some privacy in the locker room. She sat down on the bench and took out her phone to see the articles streaming about Taeyeon again. Jessica called Taeyeon and she assured that they were not true but it was still affecting her. Yet it made her miss Taeyeon even more. Maybe it was a bad idea to be in a relationship? This relationship was making her unfocused on practice...

 

------------------------

 

Taeyeon sighed when she was in the president’s office of her agency, “I am telling you please to get rid of those articles. They are not true at all. I am not even sure where they got that stupid idea from.” She pushed the pictures off the table with her and the man she was supposedly dating.

“Taeyeon calm down. We will do a formal statement soon.”

“You better...” she said under her breath while trying to sit comfortably in her chair.

“I didn’t call you in to talk about that rumor though. Many are curious with your relationship with Jessica Jung. I want to report on that along with the other statement. I have photographs of you two going to each other’s apartments often.”

Taeyeon looked up at her boss, “Can we just state that we are close friends.”

“It is reported that Jessica stayed overnight at your place for over a week. Do you have something to say about that?”

“Umm she was injured. I was just taking care of my friend.”

“I think we will have to do an interview soon. They will ask you more questions about this if we do.”

“I don’t want to talk about my personal life like that. Tell the reporters I refuse to do an interview if they want to bring up Jessica. She has the right to privacy and I don’t want her to drag her into the messy entertainment industry and their stupid scandals.”

“Taeyeon you also need to clear your image. It would be best not to get the reporters angry at you.”

“I know what I am doing. Just release the statement that we are friends and I want to keep Jessica out of this.”

Taeyeon’s boss knew what this might lead to down the line but he just agreed with Taeyeon and knew if this situation got out of hand, he would have to deal with it later.

 

--------------------------------

 

It had been a week since the rumors calmed down about Taeyeon and that actor. At this time, Taeyeon was boarding the plane to New York for her photoshoot. Although she was going to be closer to Jessica, she still felt so far away. Jessica wasn’t one to keep in constant contact and Taeyeon knew it was to help her focus on her career better but this time she had little to no contact at all. Taeyeon just brushed it off as Jessica having difficulty since her last injury.

The plane landed safely but Taeyeon was told to stay on the plane a bit longer, “What is wrong?”

“Your fans found out you came and flooded the airport. We have to wait on extra security.”

“That is strange. We did this last minute too.”

“I am not sure how they found out either. Maybe when you got on the plane in Seoul?”

“Maybe I need a fan meeting if they want to see me this badly,” Taeyeon said jokingly. Since Taeyeon had nothing to do she pulled out her ipad to see how Jessica was doing. She knew the tournament started for her today. She popped some gummies in while reading the live-update report for the tournament. To no surprise, Jessica was winning easily.

“Taeyeon. We can leave now.” Taeyeon turned off her ipad and followed her manager out of the plane to see all her adoring fans. She was a bit surprised how many were here to see her, just because of that photoshoot. In Asia, this was common but for this to happen in the USA was a different experience. Maybe this was what it will look like when her Global Tour would start?

The security made sure Taeyeon made it through the crowds without problems because she was blinded with all the flashing lights. It was impossible for her to hear her manager from all the screaming fans but he helped guide her into the van. In the safety of her van, “man that was intense. I think my fans miss me here.”

“It has been a while since you came.”

“Don’t they know I will be back?”

“I am sure they do. We need to be better prepared next time.”

It took a few hours to get to the hotel because they were stuck in traffic for so long. The hotel was of course the best for the star, but also because it offered much more security than the others. Even the hotel staff were not quite prepared for Taeyeon’s determined fans that wanted to see her every second she was here in the USA.  Taeyeon looked out the window to still see many fans out there looking for her to come out again, “I swear Korea was not this bad.”

“Because they get to see you all the time.” Taeyeon’s manager was helping Taeyeon put her suitcase away while she was still looking out the window.

“Okay. We have the shoot later tonight and then we are going to do a sunrise shoot in the morning so you have to be up at 3am for hair and makeup. Lastly we have a reception for the shoot that night.”

“I have time after that right?”

“Yep. I have your plane tickets for Korea already to leave 3 day after the reception so you can enjoy your time here.”

Taeyeon had a devilish grin on, “Perfect.” Unbeknownst to her manager that she had other plans during those 3 days of freedom.

 

-------------------------

 

Taeyeon was conversing with the photographer and thanking him for the successful photoshoot they had the past two days while sipping her champagne delicately. She was getting bored at the reception and getting tired of so many people constantly around her. It was a very tiring last two days with the flight and the early morning session and her eyes were almost glued to her watch carefully watching her time. It was almost 8pm so Taeyeon carefully slipped out of the reception. It was convenient for her that the reception was on the top floor of her hotel thus she could escape much faster.

Taeyeon made it to her room and slipped out of her dress into casual clothes and put a cap on covering her face slightly. She had prepared a backpack full of clothes earlier which she took before heading out of the hotel. She didn’t want her fans to see her so she called a cab which took her to the train station.

It was almost a 4 hour train ride to Washington DC which she used every minute for sleep. Once she woke she went to the hotel she booked the night before knowing she would be arriving late that night. In the comfort of her bed, Taeyeon went to sleep smiling with the thought of the one person she would be able to see that morning.

 

The alarm on Taeyeon’s phone woke her up at 10am and she was already smiling knowing what the day will bring her. Taeyeon was still afraid of possible fans recognizing her even though she went to a different city, so she put her cap on again and tried not wearing any flashy clothing. After a quick brunch, Taeyeon took a taxi to the William H.G. Fitzgerald Tennis Center and entered for the afternoon match that was going on today with her one and only famous tennis player Jessica Jung.

Taeyeon was rich so she bought tickets that would have her watch the match close to court level. Not caring if anyone saw her in the stands, she took off her cap hoping a certain someone would take notice of her. Soon after Taeyeon got settled into her seat, Jessica and her opponent entered the stadium waving to their fans. Taeyeon was reserved during this time and just sat in her seat while her eyes stayed locked on Jessica. Unfortunately, Jessica was too busy looking up at her fans in the upper levels to see her number one fan siting so close to her. Taeyeon was a bit disappointed that Jessica didn’t see her but she didn’t want to attract attention to herself either.

The warm-up was very boring and Taeyeon was ready to go back into dream land, but her mind was still on every action that was Jessica Jung. After the two players warmed up, they headed back to their seats for a quick break. It was then that Taeyeon saw a sheepish smile appear on Jessica’s face as their eyes locked. Since that moment, Jessica’s smile never left her face the whole time she played and she quickly beat her opponent not wanting to waste any time with the one girl that came to visit her.

When the match was over, Jessica wanted to run up to the stands and give her love a hug, but that wouldn’t be good for either of them. Instead, Jessica told security to Taeyeon to her private locker room.

A few minutes passed until a familiar face entered Jessica’s dressing room. When security left, the two lovers wasted no time in greeting each other with a warming and tight hug, “Taeyeon-ah!”

“Sica, I missed you!”

Jessica was still in disbelief of the girl who was in her arms, “How did you get here?”

“Train.”

“You can’t take a train from Korea to here.”

“I can if I was already in New York.”

Jessica was ready to beat Taeyeon up, “Why didn’t you tell me you would be coming here? Or to the USA at all?”

Taeyeon held Jessica’s waist tightly, “because I wasn’t sure if I had time to meet you before. Also, I like to surprise you.”

Jessica smiled, “This is the best surprise you could give me.” Jessica couldn’t resist any longer and captured Taeyeon’s lips. It was those lips that made everything perfect in her world. Nothing could make Jessica happier than that one girl in her arms and the taste of those lips on her own.

Taeyeon spent some time explaining to Jessica how she ended up at the stadium, but Jessica was having trouble focusing while her eyes were captivated by the beautiful creature sitting next to her. Then Jessica’s eyes wandered to the unusual packet of candy that was protruding out of Taeyeon’s bag, Sugarpova? It took a while for Jessica to remember that is the brand of gummies that belonged to her rival so she snatched it out Taeyeon’s bag, “Ya! What are these doing in your bag?”

“Oh you should try them. Those are really good.”

“You are eating something from my rival!”

“I know, it made me want to buy it because I was curious what it would taste like.”

Jessica laughed in disbelief, “I can’t believe you sometimes.”

Taeyeon scooted closer to Jessica and gave her a soft and quick kiss, “Still not as sweet as my girlfriend though.” A smile appeared on Jessica’s face knowing Taeyeon was a sweetheart. “Does that smile mean, I am forgiven for supporting your rival? I am still your number one fan.”

Jessica leaned in to give Taeyeon a long kiss, “Maybe I should have a candy line to satisfy your sweet tooth.”

Taeyeon shook her head, “No, you are only mine to taste and nothing could be sweeter than this.” Taeyeon leaned in for a more demanding kiss, but one that showed her longing for the other girl, the one and only girl who could make her crave something much more than her precious gummies.

 

 


Author's Note

Humm you could say that picture from before was like a teaser for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed!

Also, had tons of upvotes in a short period of time, thank you CutieDJproud_sk817210imhyorinEMT0304eielysenineothree, and Tiffanyss

I do feel pretty honored by CutieDJ finding my story since I really like her stories. Thank you!!