Extraordinary - 1

To Turn Lies True

"Sehun-ah! Did you do my homework?" I smiled nicely, patting the shoulder of my unreasonably big childhood friend - I liked doing that because the highest place I could reach without having to reach up stupidly when he stood up would be his arm. Okay, maybe he wasn't that giant - 184 cms, still reasonable, right? - and I was small instead; but thinking that just four years ago he was almost the same height as me... he had grown up an awful lot and really fast, too. I was supposed to be used to it already; but no, I wasn't. Drawbacks of knowning someone from the times they were a dwarf, let's say.

"No. Why was I supposed to do your homework anyways?" he said with his usual sass. I felt my eye twitch. 

"It just could be because I had to take care of your little brother all night so you could go on a date with this oh so absolutely not ty girl and didn't come back until late night and because of that I slept in the class and teacher gave me an extra. Do you want me to explain in more detail, one more time?" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face. 

"No; but the answer is still no, I didn't do it." he said, obviously not giving a damn. I groaned. 

"Why am I still friends with you!" I facepalmed, "I want it by tomorrow, you owe that to me! Or never again am I doing anything for you."

"You say that every time." he gave me a crooked smile and leaned his elbow on the back of his chair, pushing himself back and balancing the chair on two legs. 

"And you pay your debt every time. By tomorrow, Sehun." I said again. Just as I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist. 

"How about I take you out to a dinner instead?" he asked with a flirtatious tone, that crooked smile still playing on those strawberry lips of his. If I didn't know better, I could have bought it. 

"To a cheap- place to buy me french fries and call it even; yeah dream on, I don't fall for the same trick twice." I smirked. Okay, it was embarrassing admitting I had fallen for it the first time as well; but what can I do? I couldn't take time back. He huffed and pouted like a kid at my answer, letting go of my wrist.

"Come on, have mercy! You're talking about six freaking pages here, I'll die!" he whined like a kid. 

"You should have thought that before going for the second round with that chick. Next time you'll know better to get home in time." I shrugged nonchalantly. His eyes widened. 

"Wait how did you..." he breathed in shock. I couldn't stop the wicked grin that made its way to my face. He buried his face in his hands when he saw my grin. "Damn, you were just guessing weren't you." 

"Heh heh, score." I made a gun with my fingers and pretended to aim at him and fire. He sighed and looked away. 

"We've been dating for over four months, what's wrong with doing it?" he mumbled under his breath, "You should start trying to like her already, too; calling her ty ty every time you hear her mentioned... tsk!" 

I couldn't help but chuckle. He shot me a glare. I have him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry sorry, I couldn't help it, you just get so cute when you're all whiny like this. But even Donghae thinks this isn't gonna work out and you know how he gets when he sees some shapely twins..." I said, pretending to cup air-s that would be the size of watermelons if they were real, "And your girlfriend doesn't lack at all in that area, if I may say. Honestly, though; no matter how much I tried to like the girl, I always fail. I just can't help it anymore, I gave up." 

He sighed as I shook my head. "It gets annoying." he said. 

"Are you sure you're not dating her for..." I trailed off. 

"Oh shut up, four months is too long of a time to date someone just for such a petty reason!" he scolded me. I pretended to run away. 

"Aye aye, captain! I got that." I chuckled as he grumbled under his breath. "Well, none of my business anyways. Men... your brains are out of my league." 

"I could say the same about women." he said. I chuckled. 

"Just do my homework by tomorrow, will you?" I waved at him from the classroom door. He leaned back on his chair even more.

"Yeah yeah, get outta my sight already you peasant." he waved back without looking at me. I walked out and towards my own classroom. That's how our friendship had always been. We teased and mocked each other, if anyone saw us from outside they could have thought that we were rivals; but we cared for each other more than we showed. We bickered and fought; but if one of us were really in trouble or sad, the other wouldn't skip a beat to run to help. As in, nobody could touch me over his dead body and if anyone made him sad I'd go so far as to make them regret they were ever born. It was a good feeling, knowing someone had my back no matter what happened. I could trust him with anything and I knew that if it was important to me, he'd give it more than his best and wouldn't even question it. Of course I would do the same. That was the kind of friendship we shared and I valued it more than anything in my life. 

"Yo!" I jumped with the sudden sound coming from right in front of me.

"DAMN stop sneaking on me like that!!" I yelled, grabbing at my heart, "I swear you're gonna give me a heart attack one day, Hae!" 

"Shouldn't you start calling me oppa already, I thought we talked about it." he pouted. 

"That's not the point here but yeah, oppa, whatever." I said, taking deep breaths to calm down my racing heart. No joke, I would die of his hands one day. He always sneaked up on me - or rather, I never noticed him coming around until he was right in front of my nose - and he seemed to love my reactions to it, too. 

"Yah, say it properly! I'm older than you!" he scolded; but it was far from making me scared whatsoever. 

"You don't quite act like it and if I started calling you oppa so suddenly, I'd feel awkward. Isn't just Hae better? Oh oh, or Haefish." I said with a wide grin.

"What's up with that "fish" in there? Oh well whatever, I came to give you something." he said and handed me a cream colored envelope. I took it and turned it around. There was only my name written on it with calligraphy with green ink and it was sealed with actual sealing wax? Merlin's beard, who did that anymore at this age? I didn't quite recognize the seal either - not that I would, I wasn't into the historical jazz much; I just thought that if it was some known brand or maybe Hogwarts emblem... well okay, that was some stupid thought. 

"What the heck is that?" I asked, turning the envelope in my hands, trying to find out more clues. 

"Why don't you try opening it, genius?" Donghae mocked me. Lee Donghae mocked me. My god, I must be acting pretty ridiculous right now. I carefully pulled at the wax so it wouldn't break - even though I'm not that into historical jazz, I like old fashioned stuff like these. What I saw inside were papers made of the same material as the envelope, just slightly thinner. I pulled them out and started reading the first page out loud. 

"Dear Miss Lee Yeonhee; I know we have never met at an age you would remember me but I am your grandmother blah blah blah yeah I missed you too granny whoever you are, and I have some legacy to pass down to you? What the heck? I would like you to meet me in my house for I cannot move because of my illness... this date is tomorrow, right? At five pm my chauffeur will come to pick you up from the main gates of your school; I hope to see you soon, with love, Lee Hye Ja. Donghae, what the heck is this?" I looked up to the fish with confusion. As much as I knew, Donghae had nothing to do with my family. He was like Sehun's distant cousin, really really distant I mean and we only met him in summers when we were kids. It couldn't be that Sehun and I were actually siblings or something, right?

"Who knows." he shrugged, "It arrived at school under your name, it has no address on it so I'm pretty sure it was hand-delivered. I thought I'd just come and give it to you, I've been quite curious about what's inside too but that's the worst part about sealing waxes; once you open them, it's hard to make it the same as it was before." Oh, so it was actually coincidence. 

"You could just glue it down... oh well, it seems I have some meeting to do tomorrow, with a grandma I've never seen." I sighed, "At least it has a "legacy" lying at the end of that meeting, or I'd say it's such a bother... it's not kind to ditch an old lady in her sickbed." 

"You were planning on ditching her?" he raised a brow at me. 

"Me? Of course not, how could you say such a thing! So mean, I'm so offended, you rude fish, I'm going to class!" I faked an exaggerated disappointment and walked into my class. I could hear him laugh after me. 

Next day, at five pm, I was waiting in front of the main gates. Most of the students were gone already and there were just a few of them here and there, lazily walking out of the school or just strolling around the garden. I was all by myself because Sehun wanted to have dinner with his absolutely not ty girlfriend, Donghae apparently needed to work out ("these guns won't make themselves you know, sweetheart.") and none of my other friends were close enough for me to expect such a thing from. I had my headphones on, listening to Lily Allen sing  you~ you very very much~ in that sweet voice I kind of worshipped, actually; I didn't have anywhere to sit - normally I'd just cross my legs on the threshold of the guard shack at the school gates; but it was real low and I was wearing a neat, blush pink skirt which meant that was out of question, so I was leaning on the wall with my bag hanging on my shoulder. The letter said five pm, it shouldn't take long for the car to arrive.

The second the big clock of the church at the end of the street started ringing five o'clock, an actual black limo turned the corner. I could feel my eyes open wide as I straightened myself. This was real deal, it was freaking endless and the most showy thing I'd ever seen in person. And it pulled up in front of me. And the driver door opened. And the driver with a neat tux and white gloves stepped up and walked to me. "Miss Lee Yeonhee, it's a pleasure to meet you." 

I was speechless. 

"Y-yeah..." I was able to stutter out. The man bowed respectfully. 

"I'm very sorry that I was late approximately thirty seven seconds." the man said and opened the door of the ginormus thing for me. "Please, go on." 

"O..kay..." I managed out and carefully got my inside the flood of luxury. The driver also got inside seconds after me. 

"The drive should take about an hour, depending on the traffic; please make yourself comfortable. You can use anything you wish. I'll assume you'd like some privacy, I will close the seperator. You can simply push that button to open it. If you have any questions, I can answer them. We'll be taking off now, have a nice ride, Miss." the man said, one second after that the seperator he was taking about, which was a dark glass just like in the movies, started rising up. 

I stared at the wide space around me. There was a low table in the middle and light colored leater seats surrounding it - wait, I doubted you could even call them seats. On my left there was a small fridge. Under the seats there were drawers stuffed with many kinds of glasses. On the roof, there was a flat TV; it was folded up to the roof but apparently you could pull it down and watch TV all the way if you wanted to - I had even found its remote. On the table there was a basket of fresh fruits, cleaned, peeled and sliced, lying in ice and I believed it was honey poured on them. The door was to my right and there was a white macbook air, lid open and staring at me welcomingly. I swear it was retina display; too small for 13', too big for 11' and such magnificent colors, that clear screen, that resolution... this beauty wasn't even released officially yet!! 

I had no idea how stinking rich this grandma of mine was; but I could definitely get used to being a daughter to that family. Why the heck had mother left them in the first place?! I was too damn curious about this legacy my dear grandma was going to leave me now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA i'm too bored of that Luhan fic, iunno how to fix it so i'm gonna let it end there -_- WELL! hope you liked this one, i had so much fun writing it! please do comment, i really wonder what you're gonna say xD