Goodbye, Love

Where are You?

A/N: I'm sorry if there's hardly any dialogue in this story~ I can't think straight -,-

As she made her way home, she realized that she wasn't headed home, she was actually heading to where their love had first started. She smiled softly as a tear slowly rolled down her left cheek. She watched as the waves came rolling in, crashing smoothly on the white sandy beach. She closed her eyes and let the salty breeze embrace her body.
This was where they had their first date, where they shared their secrets to each other for the first time, where they made their first promise to each other, where she first felt his soft lips on hers, and where she shamelessly promised herself that she would give her best to make their relationship be the one and only.
She closed her eyes and reminisced back to the first time she set foot on this beach. She could feel the same cold air envelope her, except today she didn't feel the warmth of his body next to hers, his slender fingers gently sweeping her hair out of her face, and the sweet butterfly kisses he left on her shoulders. She catches her tears as anger suddenly raged through her body. To play me once was okay, the second time I was a fool for ever believing you, the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh... She couldn't bring herself to finish her thoughts. As she quickly tried to recover, she felt her phone vibrate from her pocket. She thought it would be another text from him but no, it was Youngbae.
"Hello?" 
"Dara? Where are you?" 
"Did he tell you to call?" She sniffled as she tried to hold her tears back.
"Yeah-"
"Don't bother Bae," she quickly cut him off. "You shouldn't have to do this, I know he's your friend but comforting me should be his job, not yours."
"Dara please, I'm your friend too and maybe it's wrong for me to be doing this but I'm not doing this for him," she heard him sigh into the phone before he continued. "I'm here if you need me."
"I know Bae, I know." She said as she wiped away another tear. "I'm heading home right now, don't worry, I'll be fine."
"Dara-"
"Bye Youngbae. Don't worry I got this." She said as she hanged up.
She stayed on the beach for a few hours watching the sun as it shined it's last rays for the day, beckoning the stars out for the night. She watched as the sky turned into a soft mixture of pink and orange, and sadly wondered to herself how can she be feeling this dreadful when she was viewing something so peaceful and serene?
As she finally made her way home, she decided that today she wasn't going to wait up for him, today she was leaving. When she got home, she wasn't surprised when she walked into an empty house. She took her time packing her things, making sure she didn't leave anything behind. What they considered as "theirs", she left behind, including pictures that consisted of them, along with those items she also left a letter. It didn't say much, all it said was;
"Goodbye, Love."