Volunteering Services

Where are You?

Choi Junhong lazily rolled down the sidewalk on his skateboard making his way towards his apartment complex. He saw bright lights, and police lights slowly pulling away from the apartments, news vans were also clearing out of the way, but he could still make out those yellow crime scene tapes sectioning of their dumpsters.

He stepped off his board and quickly walked towards one of the bystanders; the new tenant on the fifth floor; "Did something happen?" He questioned as he neared his neighbor.

"They found the missing lady's belongings in our trash bins." She said, "I don't really get why the they're making a big fuss out of it, it's not like they found her or anything"

"Dara noona was here?"

"You know her?"

"Yeah, she married my hyung."

"YOUR brother is THE Kwon Jiyong?" She asked, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Well, we're not blood related but yeah, I guess you can say that."
He said looking at her, "I gotta go. Thanks!" He said as he got out his phone and dialed his older brother's number.

"Hyung, guess what?" He said into the receiver.

"Yeah?"

"They found Dara noona's things outside my apartment!" He said throwing his hands up in exaggeration.

Dongwook sat up straighter as he listened to his younger brother on the line, "Did Seunghyun stop by your place by any chance?"

"No, oh well I don't know, I had classes today, and I went to the park after."

"Is Yongguk at the place right now?" 

"Yeah, today's his turn to make dinner, so he should be home." Junhong said as he walked towards the elevators.

"Okay, go home Zelo, be safe. I'll call back later." Dongwook said before hanging up and calling his other brother.

"I'm hoooome~~~!" Junhong said as he stepped inside his apartment, the room was filled with a mouth watering spicy aroma that made Junhong's stomach rumble with hunger. 

"Junhongie, you heard what happened?" Yongguk said as he walked through their small hallway and sat himself down on their couch.

"Yeah, that new neighbor downstairs told me about it." He said as he took off his shoes and walked straight into their kitchen.

He grabbed plates for two, forks, rice bowls, and cups as he gently placed them on the kitchen counter. "Here hyung, you set the table." He said, "Oh! I called Dongwook hyung did he call you? Did Seunghyun hyung call you? Should we call Jiyong hyung?"

"Slow down with your questions, man. I already talked to them." Yongguk said as he obediently set the table for their dinner.

"Oh. Did you tell them Minho hyung stopped by yesterday?" Junhong asked.

Yongguk's jaw dropped as yesterday's events quickly played inside his head. Minho did not intentionally stop by their place, he looked a little flustered and lost. He was even driving with his headlights off. 

Yongguk and Junhong had just got home from having dinner at his mother's place. They had parked their car right in front of their apartment complex when a dark SUV slowly rolled by. It seemed as if the driver was looking for something. Yongguk noticed his headlights were off and decided to jog after it tapping on the sides trying to notify the driver to turn them on.

"Minho?" He said as the car finally stopped.

"Yongguk!" He said a look of surprise painted on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here. What are you doing here?"

"Dropped off a friend." He said "well I'll be going now."

"Wait! Your headlights are off!! Your little brother is there if you wanna say hi." 

"Oh." He glanced in his rear view mirror and made out Junhong's profile from across the street. "What brother?" He said as he drove away leaving Yongguk in the streets.

"What an !" Yongguk muttered as he walked back towards Junhong.

"Did you know that person?" Junhong asked.

"Yeah, it was your brother, he was dropping off a friend. He said hi."

"Oh. Which one? Did Dongwook hyung get a new car again? Or-"

"Minho."

"He said hi. Really?" Junhong sarcastically replied, "Minho hyung HATES me! In fact he hates ALL of us!"

As the event played out in his head he definitely remembered catching a glimpse of a suitcase in the backseat of Minho's car. Now that he thought about it, when the heck did that lowlife get a car?

"Junhong pass me my phone on the couch-" he said, "never mind just gimme yours."

Junhong quickly fished his phone out of his pockets and passed it to his hyung, whatever was going through Yongguk's head seemed waaaay more important than dinner right now.

"TOP." Yongguk said into the phone.

"Yeah."

"Minho was here last night."

"What? What did he want?"

"He was just passing by claimed he dropped off a friend." Yongguk said, "he had that suitcase in his car. Black SUV, didn't get the tag, but I'm sure it was a Lexus."

"When the hell did he get a car?"

"I don't know, but if you want, today was actually Junhong's last day. They're starting spring break, we can help out a little."

"Yeah. Meet me at Dongwook's place."

"Yeah. See you." He said as he handed Junhong his phone.

"We're going to your hyung's place after dinner."

"Ugh! I can't believe you just volunteered my services without even asking me! Do you know what this means?!? No skate parks for the whole break!!!" Junhong stated as he huffed out a breath.

Yongguk on the other just smiled and shook his head from side to side, chuckling deeply. No matter how tall Junhong was, he was still a five year old kid deep inside.

 

A/N: sorry this chapter is just a filler! I just wanted a scene where TOP and Yongguk converse with each other! And Zelo has been creeping up my bias list lately so... Yeah.. Hehehe.. Hope you guys liked it! ^.^