Friend or Foe?

Where are You?

Her vision blurred as she opened her eyes. The room was dark except for a small sliver of light coming through what seemed to be a small window of some sort. She lifted her hands to try and rub her eyes only to find them being restrained, tied  behind her back as if she was being imprisoned.

Fear filled her being as she tried to pull herself off of the floor. What happened? Where was she? She closed her eyes trying to prevent the tears that were daring to stream down her face. She calmed her breathing down as she tried to remember the events before she woke up.

 

 

*flashblack*

She was at Seunghyun's  cabin, with Daehyun and the boys waiting for Seunghyun to come back. They had finished their lunch and she found her self feeling a little sleepy just as her phone started ringing. She grabbed it expecting Seunghyun on the other line only to find "Lulu" flash across the screen.

Dara beamed as she quickly picked up her phone, "Hello?"

"Hey boss," Luhan said, his voice sounded kind of off but Dara paid no mind. "Just- I just- wanted to call. You know- check up on you- aaah!"

"You okay there Lulu?" Dara said smiling a little knowing how clumsy her secretary could sometimes be.

"No- yeah yeah, don't worry about me-" he mumbled, "D, whatever you do don't- aaaah!!"

The line went off instantly. Dara chuckled to herself as she dialed Luhan's number only to receive his voicemail. "Luluuuu~ I don't know what happened but call me back soon!"

She sat back down on the couch just as Daehyun came in through the hallway, "The boys went out to scout the perimeter, I'll be up on the front porch if you need anything."

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna head to my room for a quick nap after this."

"Okay."

"Oh, if I don't wake up and Seunghyun comes back, can you wake me up?"

"Yeah. No worries." He said as he made his way towards the door.

She the tv and flipped to the news channel only to find her a live feed of her husband standing next to a huge poster of herself with the words "missing" sprawled across the top of the poster in bold red writing. "Hmmph." She scoffed as she turned the tv off and headed to her room. As soon as her body landed on her bed, sleep automatically found her.

She felt someone nudging her shoulders as she sleepily opened her eyes, she rubbed them a little to clear her sight and gasped as she came face to face with Minho.

He smiled a warm smile, "Sssshhh." He shushed her as he help her get up, "we have to leave now."

"What? Why?" She questioned, "where is Seunghyun?"

"I was told to come get you," Minho said as he beckoned her towards the door, " he'll be meeting us at the airport, something came up."

Panic struck her as she fumbled to get off the bed, just what the hell was going on? Did Jiyong find out she was hiding out here?

"The boys," she said, "Himchan and the boys, where-"

"They're okay," he said as they came out the door, "just follow me we'll be going out the back."

The place seemed a little too quiet as they made their way into the woods, with Dara glancing back over her shoulders every few seconds. She had a feeling something was wrong, but how could she detect the difference when everything in her life right now WAS wrong?

"My phone-" she said.

"Leave it," Minho responded, " I have mine on me, Seunghyun will contact us on that. Come on."

When they reached Minho's car, she noticed her things were already settled in the back seat. She was really leaving, she thought as she took a glance back towards the cabin. Dara got into the front passenger seat not noticing Minho on the other side of the car. She settled herself, buckling up and straightening out her shirt, wishing she had taken a quick shower before they left. Maybe Minho can let her freshen up somewhere before her flight. She smiled a soft smile as she watched him get into the driver's seat. He gave a smiled back leaning a little towards her.

"It's better if we do it like this." He said as he forcefully pushed a piece of cloth into Dara's face. She struggled as her vision grew darker, the last thing she saw was Minho smiling back sweetly.

*End of flashback*

 

She scooted herself back feeling a cold wall touch her back, her vision finally adjusted to the darkness that cloaked the room, and from that small light in the window, she could see that the room was full of dust, probably an abandoned room of some sorts, and that small window was actually part of the door. 

She got up on her knees and stood up, thankfully Minho did not bind her legs, so she walked towards the door feeling a little dizzy. She stumbled towards the door and leaned her forehead against the small window. A warehouse, it was pretty spacious from what she could see, there were a few scattered chairs here and there, a table in the middle, the windows outside were all broken, and the walls were all covered in graffiti. 

If she could just break this window, she could probably reach the doorknob. She tried wriggling her wrists out of the binds, using all her strength. There was no way she was gonna get out of here.