Empty

Where are You?

A/N: here's another one, Luvz!!
This one is from GD's POV. Enjoy!


As he walked into their house, something inside him could sense that something was wrong, well there was a lot of things wrong right now but tonight as he stepped into their home he couldn't help but feel... Empty. Was it because he didn't receive the usual text last night? Or was it because it was so dark in here? 
He reached for the light switch as he made his way into their room.

"Babe? Honey are you in here?" He said as he removed his suit. 

The last time he came home to a lightless home he had found his wife sitting in their study with a bottle of Whiskey on the desk and a lit cigarette in her hand. The only light that illuminated the room was the burning of her cigarette. That night as he helped his wife into their room, he promised to never let her do this again. And for a while he kept that promise, but lets face it, he had always been a lustful man.

He made his way to their study hoping to find her there but no, it was just as empty as their room. He flicked on the lights and walked to the bathroom, no one was in there too. As he made his way into their living room he caught sight of a piece of paper on their coffee table. He knew it was for him, she never did leave the house without letting him know where she was going. Maybe she's at her sister's place, or maybe she's at the supermarket. As he made his way towards the letter it was not what he expected. Nothing could have been more disheartening than what he was seeing.
"Goodbye, Love." He read over and over again as his brain slowly registered it into his mind, all the way down to his heart, deep down into his soul. 
He frantically searched his pockets for his phone. 

"Where the is she?!" He growled into the phone as soon as the receiver picked up.

"Whooah! Bro, chill out she told me she was heading home!"

"You better not be ing lying to me Youngbae," he said. "She's not ing here!!"

"Did you call her sister?"

He quickly hung up on his friend and scrolled through his contacts for his sister in-law. He calmed himself down before finally hitting the green call button.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Bommie," he said trying to sound as casual as he could. "Sorry for calling so late, is Dara there with you?"

"Dara? Why, is something wrong Ji?" She said.

"Uuh well, I came home and she's...she's not here."

"Oh, well, did you call her? Maybe she's at the store or something. She's not here too."

"Bom, she left me a note." He paused as he tried to say the words that he dreaded the most, "I don't think she's coming back."

"What!?!" He heard scream into the phone, "What do you mean she's not coming back!?!?!"

"Look, if she goes over there, or if you get a hold of her please let me know. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you worry or anything, I just meant to say.. I... I think your sister just walked out on me." He replied.

"What!?!? Dara!?! Wha- that's- Dara can't do that!" He heard her say, "why would she even walk out on- wait, wait, are you guys like, pranking me right now?"

"Just call me if you see her, please." He said. "I'll call you later Bommie."

He hung up before she could say anything else. He hesitated whether he should call his wife or not, but who the hell was he kidding, at this rate she probably wouldn't even want to answer his phone calls.

He wearily walked into his kitchen making his way towards his liquor cabinet, he grabbed a bottle of Patrón and a glass before heading towards their balcony. He stared out at the city lights as he poured himself glass after glass of liquor. 
He got out his phone as he concluded on sending her a text.

"Where are you?"