Meetings

Where are You?

Seunghyun silently sat and observed as Youngbae conversed with Dara's receptionist. He clearly saw that this man was worried for his boss, he looked like he could use a few days of sleep.

"I talked to her about a week ago, or so, she had called to give me her new number." He said as he got out his phone to show the men the number he had saved.

"Did you talk to her after that?" Youngbae asked.

"Yeah, she called again saying that she was okay." He paused squinting his eyes at the men before him, "May I ask for your names again please?"

"Youngbae," Bae said a he pointed at himself, "and that's... TOP."

"Ah... Youngbae...heard some about you."

"Hm." Youngbae grunted as he mentally tried to figure out Yixing. "Did she contact you again after that?"

"Not me, but my other co-worker," Yixing said. "I was there though when she had called him."

"Where is he?" Seunghyun finally spoke up.

"That's the thing," Yixing said, "he disappeared the day after. No calls, no texts, nothing. I just reported him missing three days ago." He sighed leaning back against his chair. " I've been trying to reach the boss lady too if he's with her but... Nothing there too."

"Are you SURE he's missing?" Seunghyun asked leaning forward in his seat.

"Yeah, we live together. He didn't come home." Yixing stated.

"Did he mention anything about leaving?"

"Well, we were scheduled for a two weeks vacation. With the boss lady." Yixing said.

"Where?" Seunghyun asked.

"Hawaii...?"

"Thank you." Seunghyun said as he got up, "Please contact us if your friend shows up. We'll be in touch."

Yixing nodded as he acknowledged the two men departing the gallery, as he heaved a heavy sigh, this was going to be a long week.

 

 

 

"Why are we leaving?" Youngbae asked Seunghyun as they got into their car. 

"They were going with her." Seunghyun said, "she told them about the plan."

"Then why didn't you ask him what he knew about it?"

"I don't think he knows anymore than he already told us. But I think I know who she might be with."

"Who?" Youngbae asked.

"The other secretary, of course."

The day after Dara had gone missing again, Seunghyun's men finally got ahold of the last number that had called Dara's phone, someone by the name of Xi Luhan. Dara never mentioned him before, so he had his men run a background check on the guy. Whoever he was, Dara must have trusted him a lot more than anyone else she considered a friend. They got his address, his work place, his favorite hang out places, everything. That was how they found Yixing, or Lay as he liked to be called.

"So, where are we going?" Youngbae asked Seunghyun.

"We're gonna go see Ji."

"Really." Youngbae did not seem impressed by Seunghyun's response but he kept calm, after all, Jiyong was still his brother.

"I think it's time he knew what happened."

"I don't think he's gonna take this very well." Youngbae said as he scanned the faces blurring by as they drove past them. 

"Yup, you should ready yourself." Seunghyun said smiling a little, "He's more likely to throw one of his sissy-fied punches."

"Ha!" Youngbae chuckled, "You actually have the guts to joke at a moment like this?"

"Loosen up a bit man," Seunghyun said. "I'm just trying to make you feel better."

"I know."

They continued driving, both of them quietly thinking about their next move. Seunghyun couldn't stop thinking about what happened in Dara's gallery. He couldn't figure out why Dara and Luhan would suddenly leave poor Yixing out of their little get away. Was Yixing not trustworthy? Or was there something more between the two? Maybe this Luhan guy was the reason why Youngbae was always friend zoned, Seunghyun concluded.

"I remember him now." Youngbae spoke up.

"Who?"

"Yixing."

"You knew him?"

"Not really, you remember my friend Kris?" Youngbae asked, "He threw a party a few weeks back, Yixing was there. Along with Luhan."

"Did they come together or...hold on," Seunghyun paused as he heard his phone ring. "Yeah?"

"We have something here at the station, the Head detective already called Mr. Kwon about it. You should come check it out too."

"What is it?"

"A few of her belongings."

"On my way." He answered as he stepped a little more on the accelerator. "Where heading to the police station, they found a few of her belongings."

"Her belongings? Where did they find it?" Youngbae asked.

"I didn't ask, I hope Ji's not there yet though. Don't say anything yet, we'll talk to him later."

"Uh huh."

 


A/N: hey Luvz ^^ another update for y'all!! Did anybody watch B.A.P's new MV??? They were sooooo adorable!!! Oooh and Taeyang's "Eyes, Nose, Lips" was just...so y I almost cried. I think he really is allergic to shirts. --i wish TOP had the same allergy. (^_*) ❤❤