Never Again

Where are You?

A/N: hey luvs!! many thanx to the new subscribers!! i luv youuu~

The first time she caught them together she was helpless. She couldn't bring herself to accept what she was seeing; her husband and her best friend. Nothing else registered in her mind as she watched them walking hand in hand with each other, smiling at each other as if they were the only two in the world. They didn't even notice her standing outside the restaurant, hopelessly picking up the demolished pieces of her broken heart.
The second time she caught them, they clearly saw her, and it just shattered her heart more how they tried to play it off as if they weren't infatuated with each other. She couldn't say much to them as she was trying so hard not to let her emotions take the best of her.
The third time it happened she confronted him about it and that led to their first major fight. To add more to her heartache it was only eight months after their wedding.
Even though she asked him about it she couldn't bring herself to talk to her so called best friend about it. She no longer had Lee Chaerin in her contacts, she avoided hanging out with their friends if she was among them too, and she made sure to avoid her anywhere they had the chance of meeting. Not that she was scared, but somewhere along the way she had learned that cutting people out of your life doesn't mean you despise them, it simply means you respect yourself more.
So for the fourth, fifth, sixth and many more times she caught them she simply ignored it and silently poured out her tears. There were times when she wanted to thrash out at them, but she was better than that. There were times where she wondered if any of their friends knew what was happening, always giving her the sympathetic look and asking how things were, but she had a role to play and that role was to be Kwon Jiyong's loving wife.
Today, as she watched them drive away from her, she firmly stood her ground and promised herself that her devotion, her loyalty, her passion, her fidelity weren't something that he should take for granted. Never again will she cry herself to sleep, never again will she wake up alone in bed, never again will she have to sent that same text message and never again will she have her already shattered heart be broken again.