Confuse Im Yoon Ah...

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

After having a conversation with Taecyeon Oppa was a nice and a confusing thing. It’s nice that I have a chance to have a conversation with him. I mean the two of us only. And its kind a long conversation. And lastly a confusing one was after a nice conversation is he leaves a phrase that confused me. Well I don’t have to worry because I know that he only sees me as a sister and one of his girl friends. But it really confuses me. Arghhh!!!

 

~Next Morning~

 

 

 

Another day. Well as I said yesterday I let my unnies read it again. And as always they’re envious to me. As our talk goes to deep unnies reveal the one they like in this school. And I got surprised because among them were all 2pm oppas. Like Taeyeon unnie like Wooyoung oppa, Jessica unnie like Jay oppa, Fany unnie like Nichkhun oppa, Hyoyeon unnie like Junho oppa, Sooyoung unnie like Chansung oppa and the maknae Seohyun like Minjun oppa. While Sunny unnie like Sungmin oppa of Super Junior, and as for Yuri unnie she said she’s waiting for the right person. Well as for me they all know that I like Taecyeon oppa and it will never change.

 

 

 

Today I’m on my way to our room. As you can see I’m on my own, I don’t have any accompany from my unnies and maknae. And if you’re asking where they are?? They said they will find 2pm oppas. And I don’t know why they are being so desperate towards them. Unlike me I’m just here I’m not that desperate to be always around him. And as for now I’m just contented that I’m his friend. Ow, and I have another letter from EARS, you want to know what he wrote this time? Here it is:

 

 

 

 

 

Sweet. Hahaha. This man is different compare to the others that I know. And wait did he change the name?? I scan again the letter and to my surprise he did change his name. But the name is kind a English name. Can anybody here use their English name?? arrghh. *pout*

 

 

 

Taec: Hey, why are you pouting??

Yoona: YAH!!!

Taec: Wae??

Yoona: ow, sorry Taecyeon oppa. You just surprised me.

Taec: Its okay. You seemed alone. Where’s the others??

Yoona: I don’t know they are nowhere to be found.

Taec: Ah, I see as well as my members.

Yoona: Its like just you and me today. (ooppss. That’s not what I mean.)

Taec: Yeah, its like. ~see a paper in yoona’s hand~ hey, what’s that?? another letter??

Yoona: Yeah, you want to read??

Taec: If you don’t mind.:)

Yoona: It’s okay here.

 

 

 

I gave the paper to him, and he read it.

 

 

 

Taec: Hey, we have the same.

Yoona: Same what?

Taec: Name.

Yoona: Name??

Taec: Yeah, My English name is Ian. I didn’t know that there’s also a another man that have the same name as me.

 

 

 

I’m surprised by what he say. Impossible to happen that there are people that have the same name. But if you see Taecyeon oppa. He seemed surprise too. It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter