Assembly

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon and his room mates are heading to the lounge where the assembly were going to be held. They see that the seats of the boys were different from the girls. They pass by, one girl approach them.

 

Girl: Oh! Taec you are here??

 

Taec: yes, and I guess you’ll going to be my schoolmate again. Sica.

 

Sica: well, your guess is right. You know me. Im good at singing so why don’t I try to be in here.hahaha

 

Jaebum: ehemm.

 

Taec: Ow, by the way sica. This is Jaebum, and Nichkhun my room mates.

 

Jaebum: Hi!. Park Jaebum here.

 

Extend his hand to Jessica.

 

Nichkhun: Nichkhin Horvejkul.

 

Extend his hands to.

 

Sica: Nice to meet you too. Im Jung Jessica by the way.

 

Taec: She’s my childhood friend.

 

Jaebum: I see. So Ms. Jung if you don’t mind were heading to our seat. You might go ahead to. Before the others take your seat.

 

Sica: Funny huh!hahaha.there are plenty of chairs jaebum. So I guess see you around. Bye Taec.

 

TaecJaeKhun: Bye Sica nice to meet you.

 

As they said goodbye they went to their seats. And the assembly starts.

 

Mr. Ok: Good Day to all of you students. I’m Mr. Ok the president of this school. I’m just welcoming you students to this school I hope you’ll enjoy staying and studying here. Okay just passing by. There’s a lots of works to do. I’ll go ahead. The director will be the one who says the rules and regulation and the other things that you must do in this school.

 

As Mr. Ok leave. The students claps. And the director give a speech.

 

Director: Okay students we are here to let you know the do’s and don’ts in this school. The only donts in this school is. Don’t let yourself into trouble or else you will be suspended in doing the activities of this school. And lastly the only Do’s in this school is let yourself enhance your talent and discover what the other talents you have. And lastly before we end this assembly I would like to inform you that you must formed a group and you’ll be performing by the end of each month. To know whose improving and not. To know who needs more attention. That’s all, just give me the list of your group in my office. Any question?

 

Jaebum: Director I have a question.

 

Director: Yes? What’s you’re name?

 

Jaebum: Park Jaebum. How many member should be in a one group?

 

Director: Oh, nice question Mr. Park.. It’s up to you and to your member. As many as you can. Duos, trios, or group… other question??

 

Jaebum: Thank you. Director.

 

Taecyeon: I have question director…

 

Director: what is it Mr. Ok??

 

Students begin to whisper, on how the director know the boy whose asking a question.

 

Taecyeon: Do you know me??

 

Taecyeon hear what the others saying about him..

 

Director: Yes of course. Who’s not? You’re the son of….

 

Interrupted by taecyeon

 

Taecyeon: As I was saying director.. our performance should be self composed or not??

 

Director: Ow, that it should be self composed. So that we know if you were learning on how to composed a song.

 

Taecyeon: Thank you. That’s all.

 

Director: Okay if you don’t have any question. I will dismissed this assembly. Thank you for your cooperation.

 

All students go to their own rooms. But the three boys are staying in the cafeteria. Thinking on how will they be able to form a group if the school is just starting.

 

Nichkhun: the school year is just starting and the director is giving us a task. To think this is the first day. Aisshh.

 

Jaebum: Easy man. We can do this. Hey taec, you have a plan??

 

Taec: I don’t have hyung. This is hard. I don’t know anyone here beside you and nichkhun and Jessica.

 

While their talking, there are 4 boys approaching towards them.

 

Boy 1: excuse me. We may join you guys?

 

Jaebum: ah, yes you may.

 

Boy 2: thank you. By the way I’m Lee Minjun but others call me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter