The Concequence

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party end as each student goes back to their school dorm. Everyone enjoy the party and have a blissful night. As for Taecyeon. He’s thankful that his parent didn’t do anything to revealed his secret. Taecyeon also thankful to s and to the girls. Since its late Taecyeon’s parent suggest to 2pm and Snsd that they must stay in their house since they are the new buddies of their son. Taecyeon also agreed to his parent. Since his staying for tonight. 2pm and Snsd agree. The Ok’s head maid lead their way to the rooms their using. 4 rooms to be exact. So they divide them into 4 groups. Since Jay and Khun will stay at Taecyeon’s room.

 

 

1st room- Minjun,Junho,Wooyoung,Chansung

2nd room- Yoona,Yuri,Tiffany

3rd room- Jessica,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon

4th room- Sunny,Sooyoung,Seohyun.

 

 

After they divide they proceed to their assign room and wash up before sleeping. After that they dazes off to their own dreamland.

 

 

-Tomorrow comes-

 

 

Taecyeon was the first person who wakes up as the sun rays reach his face. His two buddies are still sleeping so, he don’t bother them. Since it’s Saturday. They don’t have any classes. As He walks in, in the dining room he saw a two girls who seemed having a breakfast already. The two girls notice Taecyeon as he walks in. they greet him.

 

 

Jess: You’re awake Taec.

Taec: Yeah, It’s seems that you’re not the Jessica whose nothing to do but to sleep anymore. Hahahaha.

Jess: Yah!!! I already change you know. Come Joined as.

Taec: Good Morning Yoona! *smiles*

Yoona: Good Morning To you Too. *smiles*

Taec: You two up so early. Waeyo?

Yoona: It just that my routine every day I wake up so early. But Jessica unnie was the first here.

Taec: Hmm. I wonder why Jess is up so early in the morning. It seems to be ahmm. *looks at the wall clock* its just 7 oclock in the morning.

Jess: Told you already I’ve change. Hahahaha.

Taec: Hmm. Okay...*zip to his chocolate drink*

Jess: So Taec, today is the day you will be doing you’re consequence.

Taec: Oh yeah, I almost forgot thanks for reminding me. *grins to Jessica*

Jess: Yah!!! *Hits taecyeon in the head*

Taec: Hey! What’s that for?? *look to Yoona* I’m warning you don’t ever go near to Jessica. See what he do to me is. She’s a sadist.

 

 

Yoona just laugh at his seeing. Wondering if she can be like her unnie joking around to Taecyeon like that. Yoona have already like Taecyeon even if they’re not just known each other. But she likes him by his true personality. 

 

 

The other 2pm and Snsd wakes up around 8 oclock in the morning. By the loud dolphin screams of Jessica to Taecyeon since Taecyeon never stop joking around to Jessica. Luckily Mrs. Ok and Mr. Ok had already leave their mansion. The Boys and The girls walk out in their room with an irritated expression in their face.

 

 

Taeyeon: Yah!!! Sica! Can you please shut up your mouth you are disturbing us.

Jess: Mianhe, Taeyeon it’s just this man never stop joking around me.

Taeyeon: Yah! Yah! It does alright just don’t do that again. Especially in our school dorm.

Jess: It’s okay.

Fany: Yoona-yah. You’re already awake. What time you wake up??

Yoona: Around 6 next to Jessica unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter