Last Day of Practicing

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both 2pm & SNSD are heading to the practice room. But the thing is only one group can use the practice room.

 

Nichkhun: Oppss.. were the first here girls so back off..

 

Tiffany: No, we are the first so you guys better back off…

 

Taec: Opps. Don’t start khun.. that’s a girl be gentleman.. *Turn his attention to Tiffany* Ms.???

 

Tiffany: Hwang Tiffany. Call me Tiffany.

 

Taec: Ok Ms. Tiffany. You and your group can use the practice room. We’ll find another place.

 

Tiffany: Really?? Kamsahamida.

 

Taec: It’s okay. No problem..

 

Jay: hey bro. are you sure?? Tomorrow is the performance day if we cannot use this room there’s no time to find another one.

 

Taec: Don’t worry Hyung I already have a place.

 

2pm: where??

 

Taec: Hey, easy.. hahaha. Since we have no classes later. Why don’t we go to our house??

 

Chansung: Chinja???

 

Taec: Yeah, why not??

 

Junho: If that’s the case.. *turn to girls* you can have this room. Its all yours. Hahaha

 

Taec: Easy man. Hahaha. *turn to girls* bye girls.

 

They’re about to leave but Jessica call Taec.

 

Jessica: Taec wait.

 

Taec: Yes??

 

Jessica: Say hi to auntie for me. Say to auntie that I will visit her next time.

 

Taec: Yeah. I will, cold princess. Hahahaha. Be ready for tomorrow.

 

Jessica: Yah!!! Don’t ever call me that. or else you want another miserable life like Hyubin Oppa said.

 

Taec: relax.hahaha. okay bye..

 

Taec: Let’s go boys..

 

As the boys leave. The girls they start questioning Jessica about taecyeon.

Tiffany: I Like that Taec guy. He’s so nice and a gentleman guy.

 

Jessica: Hahaha. If you only knew.hahaha

 

Sooyoung: I agree with Fany. He looks so hot..

 

Seohyun: Yah! Unnie. Stop drooling about that guy.

 

Sooyoung: yah!!

 

Taeyeon: Stop girls. Sica, I have question..

 

Jessica: Yes? What’s that?

 

Teayeon: He is the person your talking about?

 

Jessica: You’re right unnie.hahaha

 

Yoona: I’m curious about that guy. He’s gentleman in his own way, but sometimes he’s like a prankster like he did to you a while ago. And I sense that guy hiding something.

 

Jessica: If you want to know more about him. Be his friend. You didn’t know him that much.. There so many things you must need to know.

 

Yoona: Oww. If that’s the case why not?? He seems a good person.

 

Yuri: Yah! Yoona don’t tell me you like him??

 

Yoona: Aniyo…

 

Yuri: Oh, Really??

 

Yoon: Really!

 

Taeyeon: Come on girls, we don’t have much time..

 

Tiffany: Come on guys..

 

@2pm’s side..

 

Junho: Daebak Hyung. You’re so rich..

 

Taec: Please, don’t tell this to anyone..

 

Jun K: Waeyo??

 

Taec: Own reason..

 

Jaebum: I think you have a secret to tell us. Were brother’s here Taec.

 

Taec: Yeah, I guess so.

 

Wooyoung: what’s that hyung?

 

Taec: Let’s come inside first. I will introduce to you to my parents..

 

While they’re walking inside he call his parents by watching..

 

Taec: Mom, Dad, I’m Home!!

 

Mr. Ok: Oh there you are Son. You have no class??

 

Taec: We don’t have classes this afternoon. Since tomorrow is you know the performance day.

 

Mr. Ok: Ow I see. And I guess you brought your new friend.

 

Taec: Yeah, this is my group the two of them are my roommate.

 

Mr. Ok: So what brought you here?

 

Taec: Ahm.. The practice room in school is occupied so I think we can use the practice room in our house.

 

Mr. Ok: yes, you can use the practice room. Go ahead. Don’t waste time. *Smiles

 

Taec: Thanks dad, where’s Mom??

 

Mr. Ok: She’s on our room, she’s sleeping.

 

Taec: If she’s awake, please say to her that I’m here. Thanks dad. We’ll go ahead.

 

Then they go ahead to the practice room of Ok’s mansion.

 

Nichkhun: I knew it!!!

 

Jaebum: You knew what??

 

Nichkhun: You’re the son of the president of Kirin Art High School. Since the assembly held I knew it by your family name.

 

Chansung: ow yeah. You’re right Hyung. His dad, is the one who spoke first in the assembly.

 

Junho: I remember that.

 

Taec: Well, I think you all knew. Please don’t tell this to anyone.

 

2pm: We’ll promise..

 

Jaebum: Hey Taec I have something to tell you.

 

Taec: What’s that??

 

Jaebum: I like Jessica.

 

2pm: What???

 

Jaebum: I said I Like Jessica!

 

Taec: You sure?? You Like her??

 

Jaebum: Yeah I like her that much. I think this is Love. Love at first sight.

 

Taec: Woah.. that’s cool. Hahaha. I never knew that ice princess can catches the heart of the boys. Hahahaha.

 

Jaebum: Don’t call her Ice princess. She don’t seem like that.

 

Jun K.: Lover Boy J.A.E.B.U.M…

 

Jaebum: Yah!!!!

 

Taec: Guys, let’s practice, let’s talk about that later at our room okay??

 

Jaebum: Okay.

 

As they start practice their routine for their performance for tomorrow afternoon. They assure that they gonna be the first for tomorrow’s performance. They finish practicing, they’re going back to their school, but Taec’s Mother insist that they stay a little more for dinner. They agree since it’s not that late.

 

Their dinner comes to an end. They said goodbyes to Taec’s parent. As they go to their cars. Mr. Ok calls Taec for a minute.

 

Mr. Ok: Son.

 

Taec: Yes, Dad??

 

Mr. Ok: As you know, your brother came back from America.

 

Taec: Yes dad. What about that?

 

Mr. Ok: Your mom. Wants to throw a late welcome party for your brother.

 

Taec: So what’s I’m supposed to do??

 

Mr. Ok: your Mom want you to perform solo tomorrow for your Brother and for the new student in our school.

 

Taec: What?? Dad, you know that I don’t want other people know that I’m your son.

 

Mr. Ok: I know. But please for your mom. And she said please announce about the party that going to be held in this house. Invite all the freshmens, as you know every year were doing that. but you are always out of nowhere.

 

Taec: Aish. Fine I’ll do that. but please said to the director that he is the one that assign me to do that. And please don’t announce that the party I my brother’s welcome party. I don’t want other people know that this is my house.

 

Mr. Ok: Arasso. Thanks son.

 

Taec: Not a problem dad. Say to mom that I guarantee her request. Bye.

 

Taecyeon left their house and goes to his car. Where the other boys waiting for him.

 

Chansung: Hey Hyung, what took you so long??

 

Taec: Ah, nothing just that dad has something to tell me. Guys keep your promise.

 

2pm: We will.

 

Taec: So lets go??

 

2pm: Kaja.

 

They drive their way going back to the school since its getting late.

 

They arrived 30 minutes before their school closed and they walk fast as they could so that they could get to their rooms before everything is closed.

 

2pm said to each other: Good Night Guys… Good Luck to us tomorrow.

 

As Taecyeon, Jaebum, And Nichkhun walk through their room. Taecyeon started a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter