EYES, Nose, Lips (SunSun)

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin’s POV

 

 Hey guys, I know you don’t know me. It’s like this is the first time I appear in this story. Well, its true this is the very first time. I’m Lee Sung Min brother of Lee Min Jun and Lee Jun Ho, actually a half brother I’m a son of the first wife of my father. Due to sickness my mother died. My father didn’t accept that he always got drunk. And I pity him. Until one day, my father find my second mother which is the mother of Min Jun and Jun Ho. I know you’re wondering if I’m not against it. At first yes, but I see my father began to go back to himself I began to accept it. Min Jun and Jun Ho is the gift from above given to my father and my second mother, and I know that these two never tell the others that they’re not just brothers but they are twins. Yes, twins but they’re not identical so that explains everything. And I know that they didn’t tell the other’s that I’m their brother, but its okay time will come.

 

And by the way I’m from group super junior do you know that? Yes you knew about that. Okay lets stop introduction let’s go to what I’m doing now.

 

I’m heading now to cafeteria where I’ll buy food, I’m starving I’m craving for something I didn’t know. As I enter I see the group where my twin siblings belong 2pm and I guess they are with SNSD. I see that they are so closed to each other. I approach them.

 

Sung: Hey, there guys!

Jun: Omo, Hyung what you’re doing here?

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter