Girl's Turn

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ one classroom

 

Taeyeon: hey,girls what do we do? I don’t want to perform that we are only three.

 

Hyoyeon: me too. That’s embarrassing you know.

 

Jessica: we should form a group.

 

Hyoyeon: I agree with you but how?

 

While they are chatting they don’t know that there were other girls that are listening to them.

 

Girl 1: excuse me… if you don’t mind we can join you in a group. Same reason here. By the way I’m Hwang MiYoung but they call me Tiffany.

 

They both turn their head to tiffany whose talking to them

 

Girl 2: Sorry for interrupting you guys, we just overheard your problems. To think that we have the same problem so we approach you. By the way I’m Kwon Yuri

 

Girl 3: sorry, if you don’t like we just leave. Bye.

 

They were leaving but interrupted by taeyeon

 

Taeyeon: No!, Don’t leave. We don’t mind if you three join us. Its so much better for us.

 

Girl 3: really?? By the way I’m Im Yoon Ah. Call me Yoona

 

Hyoyeon: Yeah, its okay for us.

 

Jessica: yeah I agree, by the way I’m Jung Jessica, this is Kim Hyoyeon and her sister Kim Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon: Nice to meet you girls.

 

Jessica: Excuse me girls I’ll just use a bathroom.

 

As Jessica leave the room, the others talk, chatting about their lives while waiting for Jessica.

While Jessica heading to go back to their room she was approached by Taecyeon.

 

Taec: Hey! Sica! Wait.

 

Sica: ow taec why?

 

Taec: Sica, do me a favour.

 

Sica: what favour?

 

Taec: Don’t let anyone know that I’m the son of the owner of this school. Please…

 

Sica: Ow, that thing. Okay I will not say it to others.

 

Taec: Thanks sica. You’re the best. Hahaha, by the way, you have a group??

 

Sica: we have but we’re not yet complete. You? You have group already??

 

Taec: Yes, I have and I already listed our group. Actually we are the first group that be listed.

 

Sica: you’re so fast to form a group huh. Not bad for Ok Taecyeon, that always the first one. But I will assure you that we will be the first in the performance night. Hahaha

 

Taec: not so fast sica, I’m sure we will be the first. You wanna bet?

 

Sica: why not? You know me I always go for a challenge. Hahahaha. So what’s your bet??

 

Taec: you’ll treat me. A shopping for my clothes.

 

Sica: well mine is same here but the thing is also my members. Hahaha. So call???

 

Taec: wait that’s foul how many are you in your group??

 

Sica: I guess 9. Wae?? Im doing you a favour remember Mr. Ok. And you are rich Taec you can afford what were going to buy.

 

Taec: Okay fine fine. I will. Call. Be ready.hahaha

 

Sica: I’m always ready taec. Okay I’ll go ahead. Bye.

 

Taec: bye. And thanks by the way..

 

As Jessica started heading to the room she hears a group of girl that are talking, she listen to their talk and she heard what their saying same problem as their group. So she approach the girls.

 

Jessica: excuse me. Sorry for interrupting you girls but I hear what you guys problem. And I have a solution to that.

 

Girl 1: it’s okay what’s that? By the way I’m Lee SunKyu but the other calls me Sunny.

 

Jessica: Im Jung Jessica. Join on our group.

 

Girl 2: It is okay with your members?? I’m Choi Sooyoung.

 

Jessica: yes its okay with them actually were looking for another girls.

 

Girl 3: Daebak!! That’s cool. Our problem is settled. I’m Seo JuHyun call me SeoHyun.

 

Jessica: Nice to meet you girls. Follow me I’m heading to a room where my other members are.

 

Sooyoung: okay and thank you by the way.

 

As they reach the room Sunny got surprised.

 

Sunny: Daebak. Its Kim Taeyeon!!!

 

Sooyoung: what happen to you unnie??

 

Sunny: don’t you know the top Kim Taeyeon?

 

Seohyun: I Don’t know her.

 

Taeyeon: You know me??

 

Sunny: Who’s not?? You belong to the top’s that get a high score in admission, her alongside with Lee JunHo.

 

Taeyeon: Thanks for recognising me. Hahaha. By the way sica whose these girls??

 

Jessica: They have problem, same of us. Don’t you mind if we join them in our group?

 

Taeyeon: of course I don’t mind the more the merrier. hahaha

 

Hyoyeon: Yeah that’s right and we are all girls. Girls Generation or in Korean So Nyuh Shi Dae.

 

Tiffany: Nice name Hyoyeon.hahaha

 

Yuri: By the way what’s you’re name girls??

 

Sooyoung: I’m Choi Sooyoung, this little girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter