Showcase

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is busy for their performance later. Today is the day they are waiting for, they are busy practicing their routines for the showcase. But the 2pm and SNSD group are not. They save their energy for the performance later. They don't want to waste it by practicing their routines again and again if they already mastered it.

 

 

Taec's POV

 

I’m in our room now, we will just rest until the performance night. But I don't like this, i want to do something I don't want to just sit here and do nothing that's boring. Hmm. What if??? Okay I know what to do...

 

I'm walking now in the hallway, I see other groups busy practicing for the last minute. Hayst! Do you know where I'm heading right now?? I guess you already know. Yep! I'm heading to the locker room, And I'm hoping that she will come here later to see another letter that she wait for the past two weeks. I look around to see if there are person looking at where I'm standing. And I'm thankful that everyone is busy with their routines. I immediately slip the paper to her locker. I know you guys wondered how do I know which is her locker. Simply I follow her the first day i plan about this and that's it. Until now, Jessica is the only one knows about this I never open this to my members. I don't have the courage 'till now.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I’m lying down now here in my bed. Taeyeon unnie said that we don't have a last minute practice now; she let us save our energy for the performance later. I don't take this Fany unnie and Yuri unnie are sleeping, I don't have someone to talk to. So I decide to take a walk, I'm heading now to my locker expecting a letter from him. Yes, I'm expecting. His letters gives me courage to give my all strength to this performance. I always read those past letters that he sent me repeatedly. I wonder if he put a letter in my locker to say good luck to me. Hayst! I open my locker and to my surprise there's a piece of paper that I kept waiting for the last two weeks.

 

I read it and here what it say:

 

Yoong??? There's only one person who called me in that name. And that is Taecyeon Oppa. If I will let him call me that. It means he's especial to me. Well, he is special to me like Taecyeon oppa. I feel that this Ian and Taecyeon oppa is the same person. But if this is Taecyeon oppa. Why must he do this?? Yeah right. If this is Taecyeon oppa he will just approach me and confess to me right?? Argh!! I'm confused again.

 

Well, he said that I can also right to him. It’s not bad to write to him, right?? And I will know who this Ian boy is. After I write this letter I hide behind the post near the locker room and in that case I will know who he is.

 

I wait for 20 minutes now but there’s no shadow of him. There’s no guy walk close to my locker I guess this is not the right time to know him. Like he said that day will come and he can reveal his self to me.

 

 

Taec’s POV

 

I see her, I’m happy that she is happy that I wrote a letter. Like what I wrote in the letter that she can also wrote a letter for just leave in her locker. She really wrote a letter, I was about to walk close to her locker but I see her hide behind the post near the locker. So I decide that I can read the letter later.

 

20 minutes passed but she’s still there. I know what she is up to, she’s planning look who is Ian. Sorry Yoona but the day is not today as far as I want to reveal myself to you I can’t it really takes courage to confess to you now. Unlike Jay hyung he gain his courage and now he’s confessing later to Jessica. I want to gain that courage someday.

 

I really want to be with you Yoong, I really want but I can’t right now. Until he comes back.

 

I snap back to reality and I see there’s no Yoona anymore hiding behind the post, I guess this the time to see what she wrote for me.

 

Don’t worry Yoong the time will come. And there’s only one person Yoong that’s only me. But until now you didn’t know who Ian is?? I give the one of the best clues to you. Why you don’t think it is me?? Just wait Yoong, I’m just waiting for my cousin to reveal myself to you. I made a promise to him that I will tell him all about my love before I confessed to her.

 

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I checked it.

 

Dad

 

Appa’s calling me?? Why? I immediately answer the phone.

 

Taec: Yeoboseyo? Appa, wae?

Appa: Ian, I just want to tell you that your cousin is arriving later. He will live with us until you two graduated in Kirin.

Taec: What?? He is coming now?? How come? I thought he will come a week later? Why it is so early now?

Appa: Your uncle says, your cousin wants to see you Ian. I know you miss him that much so I want you to come home after your showcase. Arasso?

Taec: Arasso appa.

 

Then I hang up. You wonder why Appa suddenly call me Ian. Well it means that something will arrive from America. And my cousin calls me Ian not Taec. So that’s explains it.

 

 

Taec’s POV

 

1 hour to go and the showcase will start. I’m not that nervous, but I’m nervous thinking that my cousin arrived and it means that the day that I will reveal myself to Yoona is coming. Arrghh. Why dude?? Why so suddenly??

 

Khun: Hey, Taec you okay??

Taec: Ah, yeah I’m okay don’t worry about me.

Jay: It seems that you are not okay.

Taec: I’m really okay. Don’t mind me. Come on let’s go to backstage.

 

And with that they don’t say anything and we go to backstage where the other is.

Junho: Hey hyung? You okay??

Taec: Yeah.

Jay: Taec says he’s okay but other people sees he’s not.

 

With that sentence of Jay hyung SNSD turn their heads to us. And Jessica seems that she knows what happening to me.

 

Jess: Hey, may I talk to Taec for awhile?

Jay: Yeah, you will but not that long. The show will start.

Jess: Thank you don’t worry we’ll be back.

 

Jess grabs my hand to the place where there’s no people.

 

Jess: So what’s happening??

Taec: Nothing.

Jess: Don’t lie to me, you are not good at that. So tell me , is it about the showcase?

Taec: Argh. Jess you really know me. I’m not nervous about the showcase.

Jess: So what’s the matter?

Taec: Well, Eli is coming home tonight.

Jess: Chinja? I thought it will a week ahead.

Taec: Yeah, that’s I thought. But uncle says he wants to see me. And that’s why.

Jess: So what’s the matter its not that you are afraid that Elias will be here.

Taec: Not that of course but it means that the day I will reveal myself to Yoona is coming and I’m nervous for that what if she reject me??

Jess: Ow that, why it is coming?

Taec: Elias Said that I’m not confessing to anyone unless he knows the whole story about my love. We made a promise you know. And you that we are inseparable, we are more like brothers not cousins.

Jess: I know that. So that is the reason why until know you don’t the courage to confess infront of her. ‘Coz you’re waiting for your cousin all this time.

Taec: Yeah, so that’s all.

Jess: Don’t worry Taec we will help you. Just don’t think about it this time you have a performance to think.

Taec: Yeah, right. So I remind you that we have a bond later. I will bring him along once I see him later.

Jess: Oh yeah that. Yeah that’s more fun.. So I think you’re already okay. Let’s go back your brothers are worried about you.

Taec: Yeah, I feel bad that I don’t say about this.

Jess: It’s okay you have a reason. Kaja!

 

After our conversation we go back to the back stage and I see the worried face of my brothers. I really feel bad that I didn’t share this to them.

 

I was about to walk to them when someone hold my arms.

 

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa, Jakkaman.

Taec: Oh, Yoong wae?

Yoona: You sure you’re okay?

Taec: Aww, (While I pat her head). Our Yoong is worried about me. How nice. J

Yoona: Yah!!. I’m not joking.

Taec: Hahaha. Yeah I know about that. Don’t worry about me. I’m okay. Just focus on your performance later.

Yoona: You really sure?

Taec: Yeah. *I pinch her nose*.

Yoona: Yah!!! Why did you do that? *pout

Taec: So that, you stop from worrying about me.

Yoona: Is it bad to worry about you?

Taec: Ani, it just you don’t have to worry about and you have to worry about your performance later. Its different not like the past performances.

Yoona: Hmm.. Okay. Just be sure you’re okay. If you are not just approach me.

Taec: I will, now got to your sisters. See you later.

Yoona: Okay, Annyeong Taecyeon Oppa.

 

It’s nice that our relationship is good. After our bonding time in amusement park I can say that we became closer to each other. And sometimes it’s like that we are really a couple.

 

 And I’m okay with that. But I hope in no more time it will come true. Eli is coming, I’m not afraid that Eli is coming but to think that I will be confessing soon once he said that it is the time to make some moves. I obey him and vice versa, I hope that he will find his love someday. Eli is my favourite cousin he is my first cousin in my mother side so that’s explain the bond between me and him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter