A Busy Week

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passes and its another end of the month for the whole year. This only means that they have to perform again but this time is different. Because the director says that they have a visitors and the visitors are the founders of the three big entertainment company of korea. And he also said that they are here to select a group that they’re going to debut as an Idol group of their company. For the students this is a big opportunity for them. And the director encourages them to give their efforts for this.

 

 

 

The 2pm boys immediately think a plan for this different showcase. They want this they really are.

 

 

 

Jay: So what do you think guys?? What do we do now??

Minjun: Well I think we must do a not an ordinary number, but a nice song.

Taec: Hmm. I agree with that. We can do a nice performance a different one. Well not the difficult one. Different but the routine were easy.

Khun: Yeah, like we push our hands up once then cross it and push again up high this time twice. Like 10 out of 10. ~Here, Nichkhun illustrate the hand gesture of the chorus of 10 out of 10~

Jay: Hmm.. I already think about the lyrics of the song, but of course I need your help for the tune and the choreography. So what do you think??

Junho&Wooyoung: We can help with the choreography.

Chansung: Yeah, count me in.

Taec: I will be in the tune, just lend me the lyrics.

Minjun&Khun: We will be the one in the producing of the song.

Jay: So then its settled.

Taec: Yeah. And for the practice lets do it on our house so that no one knows about our performance.

Chansung: hey, hyung I remember it must be a double performance. One is a song and dance number and the other one is a melodrama song.

Taec: Yeah, I remember that. I will be the to do that. Don’t worry guys.

Minjun: You sure Taec??

Taec: Yeah, but you will be the one to produce this.

Khun: then its settled. We can start tomorrow.

2pm: Yeah!!!

 

 

 

~@ the girls side~

 

 

 

Tae: So what do you think girls?? What do we do??

Seo: Unnie I think we must do a different one.

Fany: I agree with that. I know that the other groups will give their efforts in this different showcase. Well its our opportunity to our dreams become reality.

Jessica: Its like that we are just fairies that suddenly appear in front of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter