Trap (KhunFany)

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Khun’s POV

 

 

Hey, Guys! You already know me don’t you?? Well a brief introduction, I’m Nichkhun Horvejkul. Khun for short I’m 18 years old. I’m not a Korean, there’s no Korean blood that flows on me. I’m a half Thai half American. Even though there’s no Korean blood on me but I’m a Korean at heart. I like being here many things happens on me since we move here. Especially when i found my first love, the very first person I love. The first time I saw her I feel that she’s the one for me, That we will be together forever. But I’m wrong, she cheated on me. On that day, when I knew that I immediately break up with her. I still love her, I really still love her. This image of mine now? She’s the reason behind this. She turn me to this situation. Ever since that day I only talked to my friends and family. I never talked in anyone else, every girls that approaches me I immediately rejected them. I snob them, they will only remind me of her. And every time I remember her, PAIN is all I feel. You’re curious of who’s this girl?? Well she’s not important to tell you guys her name.

 

 

 

But guess what, my life change when I enter this school when I knew the boys and the SNSD girls. The only thing is I never tried to love again. I’m afraid that it will happen again to me. I am TRAP to this, I’m TRAP to my past love, I want to get out in this situation but there’s something that avoiding me from doing it. I really want to get out from this which made by my EX Lover, My first love.

 

 

 

I’m in the middle of this thinking when someone calls me. And of all the people call me why she?? Why this Tiffany Hwang?? Why she always bother me??

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter