Real Thing

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

 

Days had passed but in those days Ian never leave a letter in my locker. I wonder what happen. I'm happy for Sica unnie and Jay oppa. They really seems to love each other, they are so cute when they were together. And even if they fight. Yes, they fight when Minho invite Sica unnie to join him in an event. I really don't know what happen but you can see in Jay oppa's face jealousy is in there. And lately Yuri unnie seemed different everytime Minho join us or someone brought up his name. I wonder what is the matter between them. They seems to each other.

 

 

 

I'm heading now to my locker, expecting a letter from him. I hope there's a letter in there. Everyday I went there so see if there's a letter but sad to say there's no letter at all.

 

 

 

But before I reach my locker someone call me.

 

 

 

....: Yoona-ssi!

Yoona: Minho? what's wrong?

Minho: Ah, eh, someone told me to gave this to you.

 

 

 

I see a paper in his hand, I wonder what is it.

 

 

 

Yoona: What is that?

Minho: I don't know, but he said I must gave you this.

Yoona: Who?

Minho: I don't know his name. But he's taller than me, That's all I can say.

Yoona: Okay, Thank you Minho-ssi.

Minho: Okay, I'll go ahead.

 

 

 

When the paper is in my hand I immediately open it.

 

 

 

Yoong,

      Hey, I'm sorry if I keep you waiting. I know that it is impossoble for you to expect any letter from me, who am I by the way to you? I'm only nothing, But I hope it became possible now.:) Jus so many happening came to me thos past few days. How are you? I see you guys gain new friends. hahaha. You wonder how I knew that? I always watch you Yoong, I know its sounds creepy but Like what I wrote in those past letters. I will be contented watching you from behind. So thats explain why.

       Yoong, The days has come. I'm ready to reveal myself to you. If you're willing and reasy to know me, open your locker ans you might see something there that will lead you where I am right now. :)

                                                                                                                                                                                             Ian

 

 

 

I fold again the paper and stare at my locker once I open this it means that I give him a chance, And at the same time I'm giving up the hope to be with Taecyeon oppa someday. Or its possible if I don't go where he is right now. But If I didn't go I will feel the guilt to waste his efforts from the start. Argggh.. What am I going to do??

 

 

 

Taec's POV

 

 

Today is the day I will confess to her. I hope my plan will go as it is planned. Minho is my partner in doing this, I don't know if he already gave to Yoong.

 

 

 

A minute later....

 

 

 

I see Minho coming to my way. I think he successfully gave the letter to her.

 

 

 

Taec: So how was it?

Minho: Success? I really don't know I just gave the letter to her, answer all the question she asked and that's it. But don't worry I never told her about Ian or Taecyeon.

Taec: That's good to hear. The question for now is, Is she want to meet me??

 

 

 

I'm nervous I don't know if she will come here. I'm here now at the school garden. yeah, this school has a garden. but sad to say no one knows. Students didn't bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter