The Party

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the performance of Taecyeon the director announce who is the top 3 group that shine that day.

3- Super junior

2- 2pm

1 – So Nyeo Shi Dae

 

 

Hearing that Snsd is filled with over joy. Including 2pm they are happy too. They’re not treating the SNSD as their enemies or what. While they’re congratulating each other Jessica open a conversation with Taecyeon.

 

 

Jess: So, Mr. Taecyeon we are the 1st in this event. Don’t forget your consequence.

Taec: Ms. ice princess, im not the kind of person who will run on my consequence.

Jess: It is good to hear that you don’t change.

Taec: If I change I’m not the Taecyeon who you know from the very start. So when is the day??

Jess: I will ask the girls first. Girls come here.

 

 

As the girls approach them she asked.

 

 

Tae: what is it Sica?

Jess: Oh, Taec is asking when is the day.

Soo: day what?

Seo: unnie said when is the day we will go shopping.

Jess: Thanks maknae you catch up.

Fany: Ow, that thing are you sure?? *asking taecyeon*

Taec: Yeah, I’m sure. Like what I said to Jess, I’m not the kind of person who will run from their consequence.

Fany: what a loyal friend. Hahaha.

 

 

2pm boys joined the conversation.

 

 

Khun: what’ the matter Taec?? Were looking for you.

Taec: There’s no problem hyung. Its just that I’m facing my consequence.

Jay: Oh that bet. Hahahaha. Goodluck bro.

Junho: what bet??

Jay: we forgot to tell you guys, that this guy make a bet with his friend here, Jessica.

Chan: What kind of bet?

Khun: if we got 1st in this event Jessica will treat Taecyeon for his clothes.

Woo: and what if the girls got the first??

Taec: I will treat the 9 of them anything they want.

Jun K.: That’s hard. Hahahaha.

Taec: Nah, not that much. Since we don’t see each other for a long time since im in America so why not treat her and her friends.

 Yoona: You’re from America??

Taec: ahm, yeah I study in america and go back here to pursue my dreams.

Yoon: ah..

Taec: So girls when is the day?? You never answer my question, I always answer your questions..

Tae: sorry Mr. Ok.

Taec: Taec will do.

Tae: Oh, sorry Taec. hahaha

Jess: Taec Tomorrow is the day. So you’re ON??

Taec: Well, then its settled. So Girls may I excuse myself?? I want to rest for the party later. Don’t you remember??

Fany: Gosh!! I forgot the director says there’s a party later in the house of the president of this school. Girls we must ready.

SNSD: we almost forgot.

Jess: See yah later guys. Bye.

Taec: bye.

2pm: Bye.

 

 

As they parted their ways to their own rooms they start to get ready for the party later. At Taec’s side their talking about the happenings later in the party as they all know the 2pm that Taec is the son of their school.

 

 

Jay: Taec what about later?

Taec: about what?

Jay: as we all know you are the son of the president what if all the student know your true identity?

Taec: Ow that thing. My father knows about that. he will take over about that. I trust my appa. Don’t worry.

Khun: what about Jessica?? As we knowJessica know about your parents and vice versa.

Taec: That’s the problem. I didn’t think about that. I must talk to Jess. Jay Hyung will you please call Jess for me??

Jay: Ah…Okay.

 

 

Jay took his phone over the table and start dialling the number of Jessica.

 

 

On the other side Jessica’s phone rings. She immediately pick up her phone.

 

 

Jess: Yeobosaeyo?

Jay: Yeobosaeyo Jessica. This is Jay friend of Taec.

Jess: Ow, what can I do to you??

Jay: Taec wants to talk to you. Could you please come to our room??

Jess: Ow sure. I’ll be there.

Jay: Okay we will wait for you. Bye.

Jess: Bye.

 

 

And they hung up.

 

 

Taec: So Hyung?? What she say?

Jay: She will be here any minute now. Just wait her

Taec: Okay.

 

 

Jessica arrived at their room. She knock at the door to alert the boys that she’s there.

 

 

Taec: I think she here. Hyung can you open the door for me?? Thanks.

 

 

As Taecyeon says Jay open the door and greet Jessica.

 

 

Jay: Oh, Jess come in. Taec is waiting for you.

Jess: Thanks.

 

 

Jessica walks in and Tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter