The Day before the Showcase *I Like You (JaySica)*

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody is busy practicing their routine for tomorrows showcase. They exert more energy and effort for this performance. For them tomorrow is the day they wait for a long time. Well, who’s not?? Tomorrow is the day for them to show their talents in front of the three leading entertainment company for this generation.

 

 

 

Taec’s POV

 

 

Weeks passed and tomorrow is the day. I’ve been busy for the showcase I forgot to write a letter for Yoona. I know she’s waiting for it. Even though I know that she’s figuring out what is her feelings towards me or Ian. Until now nobody knows about this only Jessica. I’m planning to tell to boys when I’m ready to expose myself to Yoona. Cause I know I’m needing their help. And thanks to Jessica she never revealed this secret of mine. I owe her a lot, She’s really a good friend of mine. I wonder I never have a feelings towards her. We been together since child, well I think her as my sister. Because Noona is been out for her new projects. She already leave our house and move to her dorm. Noona is a mother like to me. Actually I grow up with her. My mother and father is always on a business trip so that Noona and Hyung is the one that being there for me all the time.

 

 

-End of POV-

 

 

 

Jay’s POV

 

 

Hey! I know you already know me guys. I will give you a short introduction, I’m Park Jaebeom call me Jay for short the leader and the eldest in my group. But if you can see my height I’m more than a maknae. Well I’m the shortest among them even maknae is taller than me. Hmm.. what else?? Aha! I like Jessica Jung alot. I’m a person that don’t believe in Love at first sight but guess what? It happens to me. It’s true that expect the unexpected. I fell to her since Taecyeon introduce her to us. Remember the assembly?? Hmm. That very day, Honestly it’s Like at first sight but eventually it can lead to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter