Admirer?

Love Is Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s Pov

 

 

Months had passed but nothing special happens, since our shopping with the boys 2pm and Snsd become closer. My unnies tease me always when Taecyeon oppa is around. They knew that I like him because of Yuri unnie’s mouth. Hahahaha. But I always glare at then when they always do that in front of him. I don’t want to Taecyeon oppa know that thing its ashamed that he will know that in other people not that my unnies are other people, if I want him to know i will tell him by myself.

 

 

Even if the 2pm oppas will joine my unnies when they do that I always look Taecyeon oppa to see of what his reaction about that. I always that he will just smile and sometimes he will say “Be patient guys” I don’t know what he means by that phrase.

 

 

I was walking alone this time heading to my locker. I open my locker and a piece of paper drop I immediately put my things in my locker and lock it then after that I reach the paper and while I’m heading to my room I read what’s in there.

 

 

 

 

While I read this I don’t know how I’m going to react about this. It’s true that I am confused who might be this person. It seems that he knows me he even know my name. This is the first time this kind of thing happened to me. And the thing is he doesn’t leave a name. It just EARS. Who are you EARS??

 

 

I fold the paper and keep it in my small bag. I will keep it. He put effort to this. So I’m not going to waste his effort. Should I tell this to my unnies?? How will they react??

 

 

When I enter in our room I was surprised that all girls are here. I guess this is the sign that I should tell them about what I’ve found in my locker.

 

 

Yoona: Hey, you’re all here. What’s the matter?

Taeyeon: Yeah, we just want to bond with you girls. Hehehe.

Yoona: Ow..

Fany: What took you so long?

Yoona: Well, I will tell you a story.

Yuri: what story?

Yoona: As you all know that I went to my locker first to put my things in there.

Jessica: Yeah, we all know that. So what happen?

Yoona: Nothing happens. But I found a piece of paper.

Hyoyeon: Piece of paper?

Yoona: Yeah, and that paper Is sent by someone I don’t know.

Sooyoung: What’s in the paper?

Yoona: A letter to be exact. (Grabs the paper in her bag) here read this.

 

 

I gave the paper to Sooyoung and all girls go to her to read what’s in there. After they read

 

 

Sunny: Ahhh. Admirer. How sweet I thought no ones do that. Its an old habit confessing to a person about his feeling towards her. I wish a guy could do that to me. But as you can see its happening to yoona.

Taeyeon: Cute isn’t it?? He even explains that he is just a coward person that’s why he just wrote to her. But the thing is why EARS??

Fany: Yeah, I wonder why. I’m curious. I can’t wait to know who he is. Hahahah

Jessica: Yah!! You are much excited than Yoona. And Yoona didn’t have a feeling towards him.

Yuri: Of course she didn’t. How come she has if she doesn’t even know who that was.

Sooyoung: Well I think this guy is one we know. And he even says that like wait he love her since they met. So this must be one of the boys we know??

Seohyun: Yeah unnie well as I can remember. We are friends to our boy classmates. And close to 2pm oppas. It must be one of them. What do you think?

Yuri: What if Taecyeon oppa??

Yoona: Nah, not him.

Jessica: Why??

Yoona: He doesn’t seem interested in me.

Fany: Yeah Yoona’s right.

 

 

After our conversation the other girls went to their own room and rest. Since we all know that we have class for tomorrow.

 

 

The next morning was just any ordinary day for everyone. Went to class, listen to their professor and do what they say, break and went to another class then the dismissal bell ring means their class end. Just that nothing especial. But to my surprise I found another paper in my locker.

 

 

 

 

 Another letter from him, aish this boy really confuse me. But he’s right I’m totally clueless how come I may know him? Well as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter